noise will never die

IRZine

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

noise will never die. it surrounds us. its beautiful,extreme,artistic,amazing,
fun,etc.. noise will never die. fuckin HARSH NOISE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!
NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!
NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!

jared / extraction records.

- J a r e d
e x t r a c t i o n records website:
http://members.aol.com/irzine

Dadanoise

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

>noise will never die. it surrounds us. its
>beautiful,extreme,artistic,amazing,
>fun,etc.. noise will never die. fuckin HARSH NOISE
>FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!
>NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!
>NOISE WILL NEVER DIE!

yawn

Anti.5

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

I'll tell you what's "yawn", "yawn" is all the pompous, arrogant
assholes like you who post replies like that. You are a hypocrite, and
a fool. You think your of higher intellect than others, you have your
high brow definitions for "noise", you are concerned with thought more
than aesthetics, and you are incapable of discussion with people whose
opinions you do not find either correct, or of proper intellectual
content. Well, look at the reply you gave. "yawn"? That's all you
could think of? That's lack of content, and a poor excuse for a reply.
Completely pointless... why don't you get off the net and spend your
precious time writing a book on how superb you are in your grand
definition of "noise".

Dadanoise wrote:

> yawn

DZ-015

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Yawn.

--
-----
Experimental Media Research Laboratory, Northern California

Dadanoise

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

>I'll tell you what's "yawn", "yawn" is all the pompous, arrogant
>assholes like you who post replies like that. You are a hypocrite, and
>a fool. You think your of higher intellect than others, you have your
>high brow definitions for "noise", you are concerned with thought more
>than aesthetics, and you are incapable of discussion with people whose
>opinions you do not find either correct, or of proper intellectual
>content. Well, look at the reply you gave. "yawn"? That's all you
>could think of? That's lack of content, and a poor excuse for a reply.
>Completely pointless... why don't you get off the net and spend your
>precious time writing a book on how superb you are in your grand
>definition of "noise".

fart.

The Dove Family

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98
to Anti.5

zzzzz....

Anti.5 wrote:

> Dadanoise wrote:
>
> > yawn

Matthew Turner

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Long live Don Knotts: THE KING OF HARSH NOISE!

Anti.5

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Thanks to all three of you ingenious clowns for proving my point. Your
originality and maturity are striking. Why don't you three musketeers adopt
your own personal movement, you seem to think exactly alike.

Dadanoise wrote:

> fart.

DZ-015

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Yawn, Fart, Zzzzz...

Dadanoise

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

>Thanks to all three of you ingenious clowns for proving my point. Your
>originality and maturity are striking. Why don't you three musketeers adopt
>your own personal movement, you seem to think exactly alike.

we proved that some people are capable of responding with humor to humorless
accusations of being pretentious, uber-intellectual snobs. besides, if yer
looking for originality and maturity, what th'fug you doin' in the NOISE
newsgroup fer, boy?

dadanoise
(farty spice)

Shoegaze99

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

"Anti.5" <afo...@titan.vcu.edu> writes:

>I'll tell you what's "yawn", "yawn" is all the pompous, arrogant
>assholes like you who post replies like that. You are a hypocrite, and
>a fool. You think your of higher intellect than others, you have your
>high brow definitions for "noise", you are concerned with thought more
>than aesthetics, and you are incapable of discussion with people whose
>opinions you do not find either correct, or of proper intellectual
>content. Well, look at the reply you gave. "yawn"? That's all you
>could think of? That's lack of content, and a poor excuse for a reply.
>Completely pointless... why don't you get off the net and spend your
>precious time writing a book on how superb you are in your grand
>definition of "noise".

<yawn> Wake me when he's done....

<snore>

Spa...@eatme.com (Can O Spam) 1998/04/17:

"What a retard U are. I'd say fuck yourself, but your 1/2"
dick prolly wouldn't reach."

Robert P. Beveridge

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:11:36 -0500, Matthew Turner <gtu...@tstar.net>
wrote:

>Long live Don Knotts: THE KING OF HARSH NOISE!

Man, his guest spot on Harvey Corman's last album blew me away. I
never heard a filter do that before.

Rev.Goat

foxcalc

Nov 27, 2015, 6:45:51 AM11/27/15
Cloaca live at San Antonio Harsh Noise & Power Electronics Fest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2zRaN9JFk