NoCeM-notice ncm509218-509226 (2017-11-17 05:20:02): spam/hide @@NCM

1 view

Adri Verhoef

Nov 16, 2017, 11:50:01 PM11/16/17

You may want to use this list to mark articles as "already read",
since they were marked as abuse on my system, or even remove them,
using the NoCeM mechanism. These notices may also include articles
from lusers who choose to post followup articles to spam and happen
to include key parts of the original article. If you have a problem
with that, then do not process notices from me.

For more information on NoCeM, see http://www.cm.org/

Format:
#spool-id
# comments
<message-id> newsgroups

@@BEGIN NCM HEADERS
Version: 0.93
Threshold: BI3 (SBI) >= 10 (nl.* standard)
Issuer: Adri Verhoef <nl-c...@a3.xs4all.nl>
Type: spam
Action: hide
Count: 9
Notice-ID: a3-ncm-spam-509218-509226
@@BEGIN NCM BODY
#
#509218
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:32:55 GMT
# Subject: Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<X%gNB.14039$xh3....@fx36.iad> demon.nl.mopper
demon.nl.software
demon.nl.software.algemeen
demon.nl.software.os
demon.nl.support
#
#509219
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:32:56 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<Y%gNB.14040$xh3....@fx36.iad> demon.nl.technobabbel
demon.tech.amiga
demon.tech.archimedes
demon.tech.atari
demon.tech.mac
#
#509220
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:31:51 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<bThNB.17010$xh3....@fx36.iad> h2.general
ha.comp.mpp
hackercorp.statistics
hacktic.admin
hacktic.announce
#
#509221
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:31:54 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<dThNB.17012$xh3....@fx36.iad> hacktic.general
hacktic.global
hacktic.hack
hacktic.hack.unix
hacktic.heibel
#
#509222
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:31:55 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<eThNB.17013$xh3....@fx36.iad> hacktic.market
hacktic.markt
hacktic.pgp
hacktic.phreak
hacktic.phreak.vmb
#
#509223
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:31:56 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<gThNB.17014$xh3....@fx36.iad> hacktic.test
hacktic.test.banana
hacktic.uucp
hacktic.virus
hacktic.xs4all
#
#509224
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:40:25 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<tTiNB.20433$xh3....@fx36.iad> nl-alt.muziek
nl-alt.muziek.gabber
nl-alt.test
nl-alt.weg-ermee
nl.actueel
#
#509225
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:53:05 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<AXjNB.23953$xh3....@fx36.iad> xs4all.be.isdn
xs4all.be.test
xs4all.be.www
xs4all.freedom
xs4all.general
#
#509226
# Sender: Ma...@getfucked.com
# Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:53:07 GMT
# EMP - Excessive MultiPosting
# BI3=32.6
<DXjNB.23955$xh3....@fx36.iad> xs4all.slip
xs4all.test
xs4all.uucp
xs4all.voip
xs4all.www.scripts
@@END NCM BODY
- --
kernel-4.11.11-300.fc26.x86_64
05:20:03 up 108 days, 15:33, 6 users, load average: 9.82, 9.65, 9.63