UNITED PAYCHECK DELIVERS WHAT IT PROMISES!

Smith Brayden

Oct 19, 2012, 9:42:05 AM10/19/12

United Paycheck : United Paycheck is an online advertising network that acts as an intermediary between publishers (affiliates) and merchant affiliate programs around the world. With an extensive online network consisting of hundreds of thousands of publishers and advertisers from across the world we allow website publishers to more easily find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for their website (and thus generate income from those programs), and allow websites offering affiliate programs to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the publishers participating in our affiliate network.

We help you to generate revenue in three ways :

ADVERTISERS : We allow merchants to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the publishers participating in our affiliate network.
To become a United Paycheck advertiser you need to have an account with us. Once you have an account you can purchase AdPorts depending on your advertising requirement.

PUBLISHER : Publishers participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for their website (and thus generate income from those programs).
To become a United Paycheck publisher you need to have an account with us. Also, you need to have a content rich website with at least 1500 traffic hits on it.

ENTREPRENEUR : We allow entrepreneurs or common users to participate in our business plan as an advertiser *** publisher.

JOIN HERE : https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/

Adport : Adport is a traffic generator that generates a fixed Ad revenue for a stipulated period for Advertisers and Entrepreneurs. For detail information about AdPorts please visit at https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/plan.asp

The Concept :
ØEach United Paycheck AdPort is worth $20.
ØEach United Paycheck AdPort earn an Ad revenue of 30 cents per day for you.
ØThe life time of an United Paycheck AdPort is 100 days.
ØAt the 100th Day your total earning will be 1.5 times of your investment
ØThere is potential that you can earn even more then 1.5 time if you opt compounding for your daily earning, refer Financial Roadmap Sheet to calculate your earning
ØIn general you can double you investment in every 48 days
Example – If an associate purchases $80 worth, he will be assigned 4 AdPorts. These AdPorts will expire after 100 days. Crediting total $120 (4 AdPorts * 100 Days * 30 Cents per day) in associate’s E-Vallet

United Paycheck Impression Points(IPs) : On each United Paycheck AdPort, 10 Ad Impression Points (IPs) is awarded per day till 100th day. Impression Point is traffic exchange program

AdBank :

100th Day
•On 100th Day Your AdPorts will expire
•A group of expired 4 AdPort will generate an AdBank
•Collection of 6 AdPort
•Out of 6 AdPort, 4 Ad ports comes in a group after they expires
•Once mature (A collection of 6 AdPort) gives you $ 120

United Paycheck Ad Bank Maturity
Preferred Option - Step-1 Buy 5th and 6th position @ $10 each - Step-2 Upgrade 5th and 6th position @ $10 each - Pay off $120
Alternate Option - Automatic - Take 3-5 Months - Pay off $120

For more information about adport and adport visit the link - https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/plan.asp

United Paycheck Working Incentives...............

*Qualification : Every associate requires to form two teams (LTeam: R Team) by directly referring one associate in each of the team

*Team : Teams are known as first team: Left Team and second team: Right Team

*Direct Referral Incentive : Every AdPort (worth $20) purchased by your direct referral an associate will get referral incentive $1

*Repurchase Incentive : The direct referral incentive will be applicable for first purchase as well as all the repurchases of the AdPort(s) made by a member in the network.

*Binary Incentive : Binary incentive calculation is based on an associate working with both the teams.

*United Paycheck Binary Incentives: Ad Table
There are two tables for the purpose of calculation namely
Main AdPort Table & Sub AdPort Table
For any querry visit here : https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/faq.asp

We appreciate each and every email testimonials that people are sending from all over the world. We assure best of the service and commitment, as always.