— HERE IS A STUPID JEWISH

dolf

Nov 8, 2018, 12:19:14 AM11/8/18
— HERE IS A STUPID JEWISH

The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

HEY YANKY IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET AS CONFEDERATE AMBITION YOU STILL
HAVE?

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80>

Too bad you were on the wrong side and such a tune means two-hoots {ie.
don't give a shit} to you...

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (*CATHOLICS*
*LIKE* - *ISIS* *BELIEVE**THEY* *ARE* *SUPERIOR* *TO* *SUCH*) — do your own
Google search for how long ago it was written but here is a clue 28 March,
2017) which is beyond your intellectual capability and hence why you have
resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Your Kernel Edmund Burke says “CEASE YOUR MASTICATION OF PROCRASTINATION
AND GIVE SOME SERVICE TODAY.

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD C@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE BL@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jSAA6Fyzg0&fbclid>

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo>

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

- dolf

IN WARNING ABOUT FAR-RIGHT IN EUROPE, MACRON MENTIONS HITLER

<https://www.voanews.com/a/in-warning-about-far-right-in-europe-macron-mentions-hitler/4646243.html>

Well said Mr Macron and I draw your attention between the nexus actions of
a demiurge upon 9 June 2018:

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

And the removal of #312 - DRIED WREATHS upon 5 November 2018:

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

As considerations which can only be determined by my Intellectual Property
whereby we are able to produce JSON objects which define the human sapient
cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

Individual sapience has a prerogative over the religious economy which is
established upon a binomial apparatus of Institutional religious belief,
non-belief or disbelief.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as which are embodied within the
CONSTITUTION by benevolence of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent 29 October
1900.

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY RELIGIONISTS SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

That it is true to say all such religious beliefs are established upon
tenuous foundations and their day of judgement is coming.

Our State Attorney General can take no action because the Victorian
Government entered caretaker mode @ 1800 hours on 30 October 2018.

Such that my #390 - WREATH initiative @ 0300 hours on 27 October 2018 and
supporting actions alone will have to carry the day.

In that regard the Legal Practice was entirely reckless...

Horizon68 <hor...@horizon.com> wrote:
> Hello..
>

> Here is a stupid jewish..
>
> About the person that is called dolf, i think that he is a jewish...

I’m uncircumcised, a baptised Seventh day Adventist therefore an
ontological pacifist and my brothers keeper...

> The person that is called dolf on the forum of soc.culture.israel
> responded to me like the following:
>
>> No answers as usual...
>>
>> ...dislocated from reality and unaccountable for your puerile
>> propaganda
>
> Here is what i answered to dolf:
>

> I am a white arab, and i am noticing that you are a more "violent"
> person, this kind of violence that you have is lacking wisdom, you are

You are an immoral blasphemous liar and a son of belial

— SHUHADA KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
AS ODE TO HOODOO.”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk>

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #2@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 58 (#362); Ego: 34 (#455),
Male: #362; Feme: #455
}

Nous: #20
Time:
Date: 2018.11.7
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar
Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Auxiliator {Hidden God} Alt: Yaliel {Thankful of God's Presence} {

1. PROTECTS ALL THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUE LIGHT
2. PEACE TREATIES
3. DIPLOMACY & AMBASSADORS
4. Aphruimis
}

Ram {Elevated; sublime}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#323 / #439} / HETEROS {#294 / #465} / TORAH {#267 /
#411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:6,col:7,nous:20&idea:{m,129}&idea:{f,265}&idea:{m,323}&idea:{f,439}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 5, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 20 [Date: 2018.11.7, Time: (none),
Super: #323 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #439 / #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting]

G3498@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 55 (#105); Ego: 5 (#55),
@3: Sup: 75 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 20 (#75),
@4: Sup: 13 (#193); Ego: 19 (#94),
@5: Sup: 2 (#195); Ego: 70 (#164),
@6: Sup: 12 (#207); Ego: 10 (#174),
@7: Sup: 50 (#257); Ego: 38 (#212),
Male: #257; Feme: #212
} // #455

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #445 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

THOTH MEASURE: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu; I
am not one who curseth the king.

#VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
#TOOLS: With Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
#POSITION: With Ascent (no. #7), high ambitions.
#TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.
#CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
@1: Sup: 35 (#35); Ego: 35 (#35),
@2: Sup: 29 (#64); Ego: 75 (#110),
@3: Sup: 36 (#100); Ego: 7 (#117),
@4: Sup: 19 (#119); Ego: 64 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
Male: #119; Feme: #181
} // #181

#455 as [#50, #5, #20, #100, #70, #10, #200] = nekros (G3498): {UMBRA: #17
as #445 % #41 = #35} 1) properly; 2) metaph.; 1a) one that has breathed his
last, lifeless; 1b) deceased, departed, one whose soul is in Hades; 1c)
destitute of life, without life, inanimate; 2a) spiritually dead; 2a1)
destitute of a life that recognises and is devoted to God, because given up
to trespasses and sins; 2a2) inactive as respects doing right; 2b)
destitute of force or power, inactive, inoperative;

H5674@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 29 (#69); Ego: 70 (#110),
@3: Sup: 31 (#100); Ego: 2 (#112),
@4: Sup: 69 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18});
Ego: 38 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@5: Sup: 79 (#248); Ego: 10 (#160),
@6: Sup: 38 (#286); Ego: 40 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY
{%8}),
Male: #286; Feme: #200
} // #362

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching:
H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the
beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait;
I am not the cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
#TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
#CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
@1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 26 (#26),
@2: Sup: 11 (#37); Ego: 66 (#92),
@3: Sup: 30 (#67); Ego: 19 (#111),
@4: Sup: 6 (#73); Ego: 57 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY
{%26}),
Male: #73; Feme: #168
} // #168

#362 as [#40, #70, #2, #200, #10, #40] = `abar (H5674): {UMBRA: #7 as #272
% #41 = #26} 1) to pass over or by or through, alienate, bring, carry, do
away, take, take away, transgress; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pass over, cross,
cross over, pass over, march over, overflow, go over; 1a2) to pass beyond;
1a3) to pass through, traverse; 1a3a) passers-through (participle); 1a3b)
to pass through (the parts of victim in covenant); 1a4) to pass along, pass
by, overtake and pass, sweep by; 1a4a) passer-by (participle); 1a4b) to be
past, be over; 1a5) to pass on, go on, pass on before, go in advance of,
pass along, travel, advance; 1a6) to pass away; 1a6a) to emigrate, leave
(one's territory); 1a6b) to vanish; 1a6c) to perish, cease to exist; 1a6d)
to become invalid, become obsolete (of law, decree); 1a6e) to be alienated,
pass into other hands; 1b) (Niphal) to be crossed; 1c) (Piel) to
impregnate, cause to cross; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to pass over, cause
to bring over, cause to cross over, make over to, dedicate, devote; 1d2) to
cause to pass through; 1d3) to cause to pass by or beyond or under, let
pass by; 1d4) to cause to pass away, cause to take away; 1e) (Hithpael) to
pass over;

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to tran- scendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>

> making of yourself an irresponsable guy, because you have to show that
> you are capable of thinking correctly, you have to be this effort of
> thinking correctly before hating stupidly like you are doing. Are you a
> jewish ? i think that jews are racially more violent people, so
> i will not waste my time with you and with your more violent country
> that is called Israel that lacks wisdom as you are lacking wisdom.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

-- COMMEMORATING UNITED KINGDOM / HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS
OF PROSPERITY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 27 October, 2018

QUEEN SPEAKS PUBLICLY ON BREXIT FOR FIRST TIME DURING DUTCH ROYAL VISIT:
During a state banquet for the King of the Netherlands and his wife Queen
Maxima, QUEEN ELIZABETH II said that "AS WE LOOK TOWARD A NEW PARTNERSHIP
WITH EUROPE", the values shared by the UK and Holland "ARE OUR GREATEST
ASSETS".

In front of a watching Theresa May at Buckingham Palace, the Queen added
that as "INNOVATORS, TRADERS AND INTERNATIONALISTS WE LOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
TO THE FUTURE".

The Queen, who is impartial in political matters, chose to emphasise the
qualities needed by the UK and one of its closet European neighbours going
forward - as UK politicians continue to be bitterly divided by BREXIT.

Earlier, in a speech to both Houses of Parliament, King Willem-Alexander
urged the government to lift the "SHADOW OF UNCERTAINTY" hanging over Dutch
nationals living in Britain after BREXIT.

And in his address at the Palace dinner, with Ms May seated nearby, the
foreign head of state continued: "AT PRESENT, A LOT OF ATTENTION IS FOCUSED
ON THE 'TECHNICAL' SIDE OF BREXIT. THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE AND NECESSARY.

BUT IN THE MIDST OF ALL THAT COMPLEXITY WE SHOULD NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE
GREATER NARRATIVE THAT CONTINUES TO BIND {#41 x 7 = #287 as [#1, #50, #1,
#3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios (G316): {UMBRA: #9 as #356 % #41 =
#28} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b)
connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what ought according to the
law of duty be done, what is required by the circumstances} US. THE GREATER
NARRATIVE OF FREEDOM, OPENNESS AND COOPERATION. OF GROWTH AND A PROSPERITY
WHOSE FRUITS ARE ENJOYED BY ALL." [JAMES MORRIS / OLIVIA TOBIN (EVENING
STANDARD NEWS) @ 2221 HOURS (UTC) ON 23 OCTOBER 2018]

In acknowledgement of Captain James Cook diary entry made of his visitation
to these lands upon 22 August, 1770: "[Since I] may land no more upon this
eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no new
discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators [by Dirk
Hartog upon 26 October 1616 AO] and as such they may lay claim to it as
their property." And of 25 December 1770 exigency when Captain Cook sought
repairs within Batavia whereupon a sailor absconded.

As recognition that QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT OF 29 OCTOBER 1900 TO
THE FEDERATION AS COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901 IS BRITAIN’S MOST
EFFECTUAL MEANS FOR DEFINING THE EUROPEAN UNIONS REQUIREMENT FOR #492 -
AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41) / #390 -
SOVEREIGNTY DYNAMIC BY #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PARADIGM (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER
1900}) as SAPIENT REGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22
x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity comprising a subset of 21 consonants with
#VOWELS of Semitic origins).

HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh) had raised objections to the notions
of equality and congruence (among others) in geometry, which objections
appealed to experience (Treatise, i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53), thereby subjecting
mathematics to experience, and whereby he also *INCORRECTLY* rejected THE
CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS CONSIDERS ITS OBJECTS INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR
EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
*CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY*
*DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 -
CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

IN GRATITUDE ON SATURDAY (#287 - SABBATH DAY) 27 OCTOBER 2018 THIS #288 -
MEMORIAL TRIBUTE
FROM DUTCH IMMIGRANTS / AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS / BAPTISED SEVENTH-DAY
ADVENTISTS / JEWISH FRIENDS OF ISRAEL

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROYAL%20DIGNITY%2020181027%200300%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROYAL%20DIGNITY%2020181027%200300%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROYAL%20DIGNITY%2020181027%200301%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROYAL%20DIGNITY%2020181027%200302%201.jpg>

[IMAGES: @ 0300 HOURS #451 + #41 = #492 - 'LET THERE BE LIGHT'
COMMEMORATING UNITED KINGDOM / HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS OF
PROSPERITY AS #287 - BONDS OF NATURE #288 - MEMORIAL]

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's Ground
Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Initial Draft: 25 October 2018

-- DIGNITY ROYAL BREACHES REGARDING #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY
CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION MEMORIAL

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 November, 2018

Another local historical 27 October 1934 event which is directly related to
impunity against the DIGNITY ROYAL is the nearby oak tree within Victoria
Park opposite my dwelling which was planted on the same day of year by
*HIS* *ROYAL* *HIGHNESS* *PRINCE* *HENRY* *THE* *DUKE* *OF* *GLOUCESTER*

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/DIGNITY%20ROYAL%20OAK%20TREE%20VICTORIA%20PARK%2027%20OCTOBER%201934.jpeg>

THAT A NEW PLAQUE BY WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL UPON JUNE 2000 WOULD ACCOUNT
FOR THE OTHER ABNORMAL #390 - WREATH PLACEMENTS UPON 8 JUNE 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Janet.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as [#1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70] = n. *GOD*
*OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*} BY A CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT /
RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED 29 OCTOBER 1909 /
RE-SITED 25 APRIL 1972 AS THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION]

AND THE YEAR FOLLOWING THESE LOCAL #390 - WREATH SHENANIGAN EVENTS DELIA
GALLAGHER (CNN) REPORTED @ 1418 HOURS (GMT) ON 9 JUNE 2018: “POPE URGES OIL
ENERGY EXXON MOBILE BOSS TO LEAD ON ENVIRONMENT: Pope Francis urged oil and
energy industry executives to be leaders on the environment as he met with
them *SATURDAY* in a first-of-its-kind conference at the Vatican.

H5850@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 75 (#80); Ego: 70 (#75),
@3: Sup: 3 (#83); Ego: 9 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@4: Sup: 41 (#124); Ego: 38 (#122),
@5: Sup: 46 (#170); Ego: 5 (#127),
Male: #170; Feme: #127
} // #289

#175 (@4 - Nature Amended in its Nature: #369 - Autonomous Nature [#205 -
DO NOT STEAL {DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)} {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY}]) / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of
Nature {#8 - Transforming Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature] ...

OBLIGANS: {
210: [30],
215: [34],
220: [38 *** *PAPAL* *BREACHES* *OF* *SOVEREIGNTY* *BY* *WORLD* *WAR*
*ONE* *SOLAR* *ECLIPSE* 9 JUNE 2018],
228: [40]
}

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

THOTH MEASURE: #38 - Oh thou who makest mortals to flourish, and who makest
thine appearance at Sais; *I* *CURSE* *NOT* *A* *GOD*.

#VIRTUE: Fullness (no. #38) means the prime of life, but
#TOOLS: On the Verge (no. #78) means old age.
#POSITION: With Kinship (no. #34), attachment between even distant
relatives.
#TIME: With Severance (no. #70), offense to one’s own flesh and blood.
#CANON: #220

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_220@{
@1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38),
@2: Sup: 35 (#73); Ego: 78 (#116),
@3: Sup: 69 (#142); Ego: 34 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@4: Sup: 58 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego: 70
(#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}),
Male: #200; Feme: #220
} // #220

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

'THERE SHOULD BE NO ROOM FOR OPPORTUNISTIC AND CYNICAL EFFORTS TO GAIN
SMALL PARTIAL RESULTS IN THE SHORT RUN WHILE SHIFTING EQUALLY SIGNIFICANT
COSTS AND DAMAGES TO FUTURE GENERATIONS,' THE POPE TOLD AN AUDIENCE THAT
INCLUDED INTERNATIONAL LEADERS FROM BP, EXXON MOBIL, STATOIL AND
MULTINATIONAL MINING COMPANY ANGLO-AMERICAN.

'CIVILIZATION REQUIRES ENERGY,' THE POPE SAID, 'BUT ENERGY MUST NOT BE USED
TO DESTROY CIVILIZATION!'"
[<https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/06/09/europe/pope-energy-industry-environment-intl/>]

Perhaps it is prudent to convey something of value which is the “ADVICE OF
OUR PRIVY COUNCIL” {ie. #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER
1900}: #12 X #41)} applicable to ENABLING LEGISLATION {ie. #902 - RULE OF
LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}} and QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT to the
FEDERATION OF STATES {ie. #391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29
OCTOBER 1900})} into the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH OF 1901 that is conveyed
by the OATH which dates back to at least 1570:

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity
comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic origins),
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and
#391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) AS CIVIL
SOCIETY

OR

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {#41 x #12 - CIRCULARITY OF BEING} MINUS
#391 - HOMOIOS FRATERNITY EQUALS
#101 - #KORPPIONOIKEUS AS ANY VEXATION MEANING: 'THE #260 - RAVEN / RAPE IS
RIGHT' AS SCHEMA

YOU DO SWEAR BY ALMIGHTY GOD TO BE A TRUE AND FAITHFUL SERVANT UNTO THE
QUEEN'S MAJESTY, AS ONE OF HER MAJESTY'S PRIVY COUNCIL.

You will not know or understand of any manner of thing to be attempted,
done, or spoken against Her Majesty's Person, Honour, Crown, or Dignity
Royal, but you will let and withstand the same to the uttermost of your
Power, and either cause it to be revealed to Her Majesty Herself, or to
such of Her Privy Council as shall advertise Her Majesty of the same.

You will, in all things to be moved, treated, and debated in Council,
faithfully and truly declare your Mind and Opinion, according to your Heart
and Conscience; and will keep secret all Matters committed and revealed
unto you, or that shall be treated of secretly in Council.

And if any of the said Treaties or Counsels shall touch any of the
Counsellors, you will not reveal it unto him, but will keep the same until
such time as, by the Consent of Her Majesty, or of the Council, Publication
shall be made thereof.

You will to your uttermost bear Faith and Allegiance unto the Queen's
Majesty; and will assist and defend all Jurisdictions, Pre-eminences, and
Authorities, granted to Her Majesty, and annexed to the Crown by Acts of
Parliament, or *OTHERWISE*, *AGAINST* *ALL* *FOREIGN* *PRINCES*, *PERSONS*,
*PRELATES*, *STATES*, *OR* *POTENTATES*.

<— WHICH INCLUDES SUCH ENTITIES AS KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL BY IMPETUS
OF STATES / RELIGIONS / SOLDIERS / ORGANISATIONS / INSTITUTIONS AS
CONSTITUTING A FOREIGN POWER

AND GENERALLY IN ALL THINGS YOU WILL DO AS A FAITHFUL AND TRUE SERVANT
OUGHT TO DO TO HER MAJESTY. SO HELP YOU GOD.

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

By 16 OCTOBER 2018 I had sought to file OUR INSTRUCTIONS with MAURICE
BLACKBURN LEGAL PRACTICE FOR SIMPLE LEGAL ACTIONS in accordance with
undertakings made to the LA TROBE COUNTY COURT JUDGE at the 4 SEPTEMBER
2018 initial filing of APPEAL CASE NUMBERS AP-18-2201 / AP-18-2202 to have
a qualified BARRISTER attend the FILING LISTING which had been adjourned to
27 NOVEMBER 2018.

In addition to those matters, are the extensive details over which we have
previously briefed your honourable selves by a number of emails titled:
"ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST RESPONSE TO ABNORMAL BOER WAR MEMORIAL SERVICE OF
SATURDAY 27 OCTOBER 2018 AS @5 - SUBSTITUTED HETEROS ETHIC UPON OUR {#390 -
WREATHS / CROWN / #288 - REMEMBRANCE / #419 - SLAUGHTER} WAR DEAD AND
USURPING THE @1 - SOVEREIGNTY OF THE #391 - HOMOIOS / HOMOGENOUS BASIS TO
OUR COMMONWEALTH’S GOVERNANCE" and that concerning such as YOU ARE AWARE
was then deployed as a suitable and comprehensive preemptive action
against:

1) Worst Jewish #419 - Slaughter within American history on 27 OCTOBER
2018;

2) Helicopter fiery crash death of Thai billionaire owner of Leicester
Soccer football team which I deemed to be by Reason #173 to occur.

AND ALSO REFERENCED BY AMAZON EC2 ABUSE REPORT [58283077963] INITIALLY SENT
@ 2146 HOURS ON 25 OCTOBER 2018: Thank-you very much for your assistance
within these matters and as you may deduce from the accompanying
explanation to identical information given within our SPAM complaints on
#902 - RULE OF LAW that we have as is our capability to do [so] before such
terrestrial terrorist events occur once again have responded before (like
we did for 11 September 2001) such events [did] occur so as to ameliorate
their adverse consequences which is also outside your jurisdiction or
capacity.

After nearly 3 weeks, I received an unsigned note from MAURICE BLACKBURN
LAWYERS postmarked 2 NOVEMBER 2018 which fails to give any consideration on
how my matters can be better intuited or upon what grounds, whether it is
entirely due to the related APPEALS being HOLDING MATTERS as INTERVENTION
AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDERS adjourned until 21 JANUARY 2019 falling outside
their BUSINESS PRACTICE MODEL, or WHY no consideration can be granted to
them by one (ie. IF YOU ARE TO BELIEVE HOW THEY FREQUENTLY ADVERTISE
THEMSELVES AS BEING SOMETHING OTHER THAN ENTIRELY THE PURSUIT OF
SELF-INTEREST AS NON #391 - HOMOGENEOUS HUMAN RIGHTS) of the PREEMINENT
LEGAL ESTABLISHMENTS within the COMMONWEALTH:

ACTING AGAINST PRINCIPLES OF LIFE@{
@1: Sup: 51 (#51); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 34 (#85); Ego: 65 (#66),
@3: Sup: 41 (#126); Ego: 3 (#69),
@4: Sup: 78 (#204); Ego: 74 (#143),
@5: Sup: 49 (#253); Ego: 34 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
@6: Sup: 45 (#298); Ego: 8 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
@7: Sup: 73 (#371); Ego: 8 (#193),
@8: Sup: 20 (#391); Ego: 54 (#247),
Male: #391 - HOMOGENEOUS HUMAN RIGHTS; Feme: #247 - AGAINST SOVEREIGN /
GOD: DIEU ET MON DROIT / COUNTRY & LIFE ITSELF
}

G2198@{
@1: Sup: 7 (#7); Ego: 7 (#7),
@2: Sup: 15 (#22); Ego: 8 (#15),
@3: Sup: 53 (#75); Ego: 38 (#53),
@4: Sup: 58 (#133); Ego: 5 (#58),
@5: Sup: 34 (#167); Ego: 57 (#115),
@6: Sup: 35 (#202); Ego: 1 (#116),
@7: Sup: 45 (#247); Ego: 10 (#126),
Male: #247; Feme: #126
} // #531

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #808 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit;
*I* *AM* *NOT* *GIVEN* *TO* *CURSING*.

#VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
#TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
#POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
#TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
#CANON: #177

#531 as [#7, #8, #200, #5, #300, #1, #10] = zao (G2198): {#26 as #808 % #41
= #29} 1) to live, breathe, be among the living (not lifeless, not dead);
2) to enjoy real life; 3) to live ie. pass life, in the manner of the
living and acting; 4) living water, having vital power in itself and
exerting the same upon the soul; 5) metaphor: to be in full vigour; 2a) to
have true life and worthy of the name; 2b) active, blessed, endless in the
kingdom of God; 3a) of mortals or character; 5a) to be fresh, strong,
efficient,; 5b) as adj. active, powerful, efficacious;

Needless to say there is only #168 - CONDEMNATION and #541 - CONTEMN which
can be apportioned to MAURICE BLACKBURN LAWYERS whom by such reckless
action are not compliant with the PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION by
which every LEGAL PRACTICE must operate:

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITÉ / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

And therefore in my view such LEGAL PRACTICE can have no solace within this
forthcoming #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018 MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/312%20-%20DRIED%20BOER%20MEMORIAL%20WREATH%2020181105%201101.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/312%20-%20DRIED%20BOER%20MEMORIAL%20WREATH%2020181105%201535.jpeg>

[IMAGE: @ 1101 HOURS (LEFT) ON 5 NOVEMBER 2018 the SALE RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE #390 - WREATHS OF MALEFICENCE REMAIN WITHIN A #312 - DRIED STATE
SOME 10 DAYS LATER]

Just a follow up @ 1535 HOURS ON 5 NOVEMBER 2018 that the two #312 - DRIED
/ #390 - WREATHS laid @ 1100 hours on SATURDAY 27 OCTOBER 2018 as act of
maleficence by the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) were removed and
there only remained my floral tribute made earlier that day @ 0300 HOURS
#451 + #41 = #492 - 'LET THERE BE LIGHT' COMMEMORATING UNITED KINGDOM /
HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS OF PROSPERITY AS #287 - BONDS OF
NATURE #288 - MEMORIAL in GRATITUDE ON SATURDAY (#287 - SABBATH DAY) 27
OCTOBER 2018 THIS #288 - MEMORIAL TRIBUTE FROM DUTCH IMMIGRANTS /
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS / BAPTISED SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS / JEWISH FRIENDS OF
ISRAEL.

Let me say upfront that if we are able to produce JSON objects which define
the human sapient cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

For instance what songs would you as an Islamic supremacist sing?

#YOD {#10 - #CENTRE: 10 SEPTEMBER 2001} +
#MEM {#40 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001} +
#TAU {#400 - CIRCUMSCRIBING: 22 SEPTEMBER 2001} +
#ALEPH {#1 - 23 CHROMOSOMES: 23 SEPTEMBER 2001} = #451 as ABYSS / DREAMTIME

+ #41 x n = #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AND MORAL FACULTY OF ONTIC NECESSITY

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

Yesterday I provided our STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS and SENATOR
PENNY WONG (SHADOW FOREIGN MINISTER) with UPDATED STATUS DIARY NOTES: ON
FILING OUR INSTRUCTIONS WITH LEGAL COUNSEL FOR SIMPLE ACTIONS UPON 16
OCTOBER 2018.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Such courtesy that I have consistently shown in this matter towards the
GOVERNMENT and selective others regarding #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE
DAY CENTENNIAL 2018 MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS is all the goodwill I will be
bestowing and no-one can avoid #168 - CONDEMNATION nor #541 - CONTEMN apart
from the actions the government whom are at liberty to take within the
matter over which I have acquiesced control.

Ignorance may find people on the wrong side of history but I will not tell
them that is the circumstance since over 24 years labour is sufficient...

So we patiently await this ‪coming Sunday 11 November 2018‬ equipped by
such integrity and cohesion with the past what new opportunities will then
spring forth having verity of purpose with respects to an agreeable BREXIT
outcome ....

YOUTUBE: “You are transparent (Dune)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CMySJAoZSY>

- dolf

Initial Post: 6 November 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS