— FINAL WARNING ABOUT PUBLIC SLANDER: AND THIS IS WHAT T.P.G. TROLLS INFESTING THIS NEWSGROUP WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALSO IN OZ : CALIFORNIA MASS SHOOTING-GUNMAN KILLS 12 AT BAR ON STUDENT NIGHT

dolf

Nov 13, 2018, 3:02:03 AM11/13/18
False religious dichotomies noted, that if both Islam and Roman Catholicism
are reliant upon Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as NUMBER then they are
*MITHRAS* and not Christian ...

Neither are any of you as ignorance personified!

And it may be necessary to take legal action against you for public
slander.

- dolf

Fran <franhatesn...@loonynutters.com> wrote:
> On 13/11/2018 5:26 pm, Daniel60 wrote:
>> Mattb wrote on 13/11/2018 6:18 AM:

>>> Would you?   OK  Dolf is a example of the average leftist Aussie.
>>>
>>> I'm willing to bet people can make more sense out of my post than the
>>> Aussie Dolf anytime.  Then maybe Dolf post are Aussie leftist speak
>>> like Fran and Ordog?
>>>
>> And you repeat your mistake ... so I guess the U.S. of A.'ian education
>> system is not up to much, reading and comprehension-wise, either!!
>
> LOL. That is a constant lament about his posts. He is woeful when it
> come to comprehension.

— TIME DIDN'T DENY —

“YE BE NOT
FORGOTTEN.
AS THEY ROT {ie. US corruption on the part of officials}.
SOIL SODDEN.

WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN.
FAITHFUL FOREVER.
ER EVE NOR MORN.”

[ANZAC Centennial 25 April 2018]

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Time%20Didn't%20Deny%2020180425.pdf>

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES THE
POWERFUL: (PARIS) By the grave of an unknown soldier, under Napoleon’s
grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible war, France’s
president lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is hard
won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last to
applaud as the speech ended.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

“WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT’S EITHER FIRE OR FURY.
OR WATER LOGGED.

THE WIND DOTH BLOW.
YET SOIL MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD.”

Just a few weeks ago, at a rally in Texas, he had said “*YOU* *KNOW* *WHAT*
*I* *AM*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*…. *USE*
*THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*”.

— CONFEDERATE APPETITE —

“THE KERNEL LOVES TO BBQ.
AFTER EVERY BIG SLAUGHTER.
THE FRENZIED LUSTFUL CAUSE.
WHETHER IT’S BAR FLYS OR JEW.
ANYONES SON OR DAUGHTER.
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PAUSE.”

Event: 28425724@{
@1: Sup: 53 (#53); Ego: 17 (#17),
@2: Sup: 41 (#94); Ego: 56 (#73),
@3: Sup: 48 (#142); Ego: 74 (#147),
@4: Sup: 75 (#217); Ego: 46 (#193),
@5: Sup: 80 (#297); Ego: 46 (#239),
@6: Sup: 63 (#360); Ego: 78 (#317),
@7: Sup: 33 (#393); Ego: 36 (#353),
Male: #393; Feme: #353
}

Macron did use that word, and he used the weight of the war dead to argue
for multilateralism, internationalism, for groups that spanned borders such
as the European Union and the United Nations.

“Let us add our hopes together instead of seeing our fears oppose each
other,” he said, appealing for global unity in the fight against global
warming, poverty, hunger, *INEQUALITY* and *IGNORANCE*.
[<https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/nationalism-is-a-betrayal-of-patriotism-france-s-president-lectures-the-powerful-20181111-p50fes.html>]

— TRUMP CANCELS WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE DUE TO RAIN

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 34 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 29 (#109),
@3: Sup: 8 (#92); Ego: 38 (#147),
@4: Sup: 5 (#97); Ego: 6 (#153),
@5: Sup: 33 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 20 (#173 - I AM
NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 14 (#144); Ego: 8 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
@7: Sup: 67 (#211); Ego: 19 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #211; Feme: #200
}

Nous: #75
Time: 15:15 hrs
Date: 2018.11.11
Torah: [#70, #200, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
@2: Sup: 27 (#97); Ego: 38 (#108),
@3: Sup: 37 (#134); Ego: 10 (#118),
Male: #134; Feme: #118
} // #280

Dao: Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed
Tetra: #72 - Hardness
I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain,
Stilling

Latin: Dexter {Revealing God} Alt: Yeyayel {Three-fold Power of God} {

1. HELPS REDISCOVER HIDDEN TREASURES
2. NIGHT-TIME VISIONS
3. DIFFICULT SOLUTIONS
4. Tepiseuth
}

Josiah {The Lord burns; the fire of the Lord}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#367 / #352} / HETEROS {#365 / #351} / TORAH {#365 /
#351}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:8,nous:75&idea:{m,177}&idea:{f,157}&idea:{m,367}&idea:{f,352}&idea:{m,211}&idea:{f,200}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 75 [Date: 2018.11.11, Time: 15:15
hrs, Super: #367 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
Sinking, Ego: #352 / #75 - Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching:
H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra:
72 - Hardness]

H3372@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 48 (#58); Ego: 38 (#48),
@3: Sup: 49 (#107); Ego: 1 (#49),
Male: #107; Feme: #49
} // #211

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #211 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; I am not fraudulent in measures of grain.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_182@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 52 (#58); Ego: 46 (#52),
@3: Sup: 34 (#92); Ego: 63 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@4: Sup: 20 (#112); Ego: 67 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}),
Male: #112; Feme: #182
} // #182

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6} 1)
to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) to shoot, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear, reverence,
honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be dreadful, be feared;
1b2) to cause astonishment and awe, be held in awe; 1b3) to inspire
reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c) (Piel) to make afraid, terrify;

H5971@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 29 (#69); Ego: 70 (#110),
@3: Sup: 69 (#138); Ego: 40 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@4: Sup: 79 (#217); Ego: 10 (#160),
@5: Sup: 38 (#255); Ego: 40 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY
{%8}),
Male: #255; Feme: #200
} // #200

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #110 % #41 = #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full
Circle;

THOTH MEASURE: #28 - Oh thou, hot of foot, who makest thy appearance at
even; I indulge not in anger.

#VIRTUE: With Change (no. #28), alterations but sharing smiles.
#TOOLS: With Dimming (no. #68), over a long time, increasing troubles.
#POSITION: With Vastness (no. #50), the infinitely great, but
#TIME: With Barrier (no. #4), the buried and blocked.
#CANON: #150

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_150@{
@1: Sup: 28 (#28); Ego: 28 (#28),
@2: Sup: 15 (#43); Ego: 68 (#96),
@3: Sup: 65 (#108); Ego: 50 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
@4: Sup: 69 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}); Ego: 4 (#150 - I
INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
Male: #177; Feme: #150
} // #150

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 % #41
= #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) people, nation; 1b)
persons, members of one's people, compatriots, country-men;

<https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-france-memorial/trump-cancels-ww1-memorial-at-u-s-cemetery-in-france-due-to-rain-idUSKCN1NF0NU>

JULIE ZAUZMER / MICHELLE BOORSTEIN (WASHINGTON POST) @ 1341 HOURS ON 12
NOVEMBER 2018: “VATICAN ASKS U.S. BISHOPS NOT TO VOTE ON THEIR PROPOSALS TO
TACKLE SEXUAL ABUSE: Brother bishops, to exempt ourselves from this high
standard of accountability is unacceptable and cannot stand,” DiNardo said.

"Whether we will be regarded as guardians of the abused or the abuser will
be determined by our actions.”

Then the bishops adjourned for their planned day of prayer — which was
supposed to precede two days of debate and voting on concrete proposals —
leaving stunned abuse survivors and church insiders to discuss what had
just happened.”
[<https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2018/11/12/vatican-asks-us-bishops-not-vote-sexual-abuse-proposals-they-planned/>]

Such terms as “concrete” are symbolic aspirations which like völkisch /
jingoism / confederate have no essentiality of continuity within our
REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 2018 CENTENNIAL #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS.

Just because this day fell on a #365 - SUNDAY doesn’t bestow upon a cabal
of maggots any dignity of holy purpose by opportunity of being there —
fidelity to duty, virtue of action, nobility of cause and DIGNITY ROYAL are
ordained by the Almighty.

If objects of intention such as #390 - WREATHS are no longer there then
such cause is #312 - WITHERED / DRIED and has no orchestral procession by
which good intentions are TROD and all that is left is a cacophony of
malcontent and impish malefaction which cleaves for eternity upon its
bestowed as a pall that is witnessed by all.

WHAT IS A TROD?
A Trod in the west of England is a straight line or fairy path in the grass
of a field with a different shade of green from the rest. Great danger was
associated with using these paths when a supernatural procession was using
them. Fairy rings have certain elements in common with this phenomenon.
People with rheumatism {ANAGRAM: Mithraeums as *Mithraism*} sought relief
by walking along these paths; however animals were thought to actively
avoid them. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Trod>]

— BLINKERED DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.
WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

That you have fired your cannon, missed the mark and there is no
contingency or exit plan since that time is passed.

* dolf

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's Ground
Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Initial Post: 11 November 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

Lucifer

Nov 13, 2018, 8:05:45 PM11/13/18
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 19:01:57 +1100, dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>False religious dichotomies noted, that if both Islam and Roman Catholicism
>are reliant upon Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as NUMBER then they are
>*MITHRAS* and not Christian ...
>
>Neither are any of you as ignorance personified!
>
>And it may be necessary to take legal action against you for public
>slander.

You had better stop slandering people Dolt.

>- dolf

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Nov 15, 2018, 12:14:19 PM11/15/18
LOL

dolf

Nov 15, 2018, 12:16:29 PM11/15/18
WE FIND IT ENTIRELY DISRESPECTFUL THAT A PLACE OF TREASON SUCH AS SAINT
PATRICKS MELBOURNE CAN HOLD A STATE FUNERAL

Whilst we too fondly remember the legacy of Sisto Malaspina as recently
slain co-owner of Pellegrini’s Espresso Bar...

However we find it DISRESPECTFUL and indicative of the haughty
indifference which is the ITALIAN COMMUNITY.

THAT A PLACE OF TREASON BY RACIAL / RELIGIOUS / PSYCHOSEXUAL HATRED
OCCASIONING BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION SUCH AS IS SAINT PATRICKS MELBOURNE
AS CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS AND PROPERTY SEIZURES TO BE UNDERTAKEN BY
AUTHORITY OF EIGHT PAPAL BULLS.

CAN STAGE A PANTOMIME OF CHRISTIAN PIETY BY A STATE FUNERAL WHEN THEY
BETRAY THE FOUNDATIONS (31 MAY) OF OUR CIVIL SOCIETY, THE SOVEREIGNTY OF
THE STATE AS COMMONWEALTH AND AGAINST THE CROWN.

ACCORDINGLY OUT OF REGARD FOR THE MEMORY OF THE CAFE PROPRIETOR WE WOULD
ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEEK A LESS PROVOCATIVE VENUE WHICH DOES NOT DISRESPECT
OUR NATION BY IMPOSITION OF SUCH BARBAROUS HYPOCRISY.

SINCE SAINT PAUL'S CATHEDRAL SITUATED ON THE CORNER OF SWANSTON /
FLINDERS STREET WAS ONCE A ROMAN CATHOLIC VENUE AND WE WOULD RECOMMEND
SUCH NEUTRAL THEATRE FOR ANY STATE FUNERAL.

AND IF THAT CANNOT BE AGREEABLY UNDERTAKEN THEN WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST
THAT THE PROPOSITION OF A STATE FUNERAL IS WITHDRAWN GIVEN THE PROSPECT
OF AN INDICTMENT FOR TREASON HAS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF SUCCEEDING
AGAINST THIS BISHOPRIC PRECINCT WHICH IS LEGALLY A VASSAL TO THE SAINT
PATRICKS MELBOURNE PARISH.

Because you will never hear the end of our dissatisfaction.

-- INFORMATION ON ALLEGED POLICE CORRUPTION OVER LIQUOR BAN /
DERELICTION OF DUTY / DISREGARD OF CULTURAL SENSITIVITY INVOLVING BOER
/ ANZAC DEFAMATION AND PUBLIC SLANDER

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 14 November, 2018

A statement regarding FALSE claims by the POLICE of there being
insufficient evidence to charge a person engaged WITHIN BOER / ANZAC
DEFAMATION AND BULLYING BEHAVIOUR INVOLVING OVER $25,000 criminal
damage, RUSHING UPON, HARANGUING, RECKLESS CONDUCT AS ASSAULT RESULTING
BODILY HARM as being tantamount of POLICE CORRUPTION which will
subsequently be referred to IBAC (INDEPENDENT BROAD-BASED
ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION) as a claim of DERELICTION of DUTY, A
COMPROMISE OF ETHICAL PRINCIPLES BY FALSE OATHS TO ALMIGHTY GOD AND
DISREGARD OF CULTURAL SENSITIVITY INVOLVING BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION AND
PUBLIC SLANDER CONSTITUTED BY RACIAL HATRED AGAINST PREROGATIVE OF DUTCH
HERITAGE / ANTI-SEMITISM AS RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION / PSYCHOSEXUAL
PREJUDICES INVOLVING UNLAWFUL DEPRAVATION OF LIBERTY DUE TO ERRONEOUS
POLICE COMPUTER RECORDS.

We have given a followup of #288 - REMEMBRANCE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018
included within the GRAPPLE GROUNDWORK PUBLIC RELEASE the following
additional documents:

a) Immediately following the receipt of CORRUPT ACTION by the VICTORIA
Police (A / SGT JASON MCCOY registered number withheld) in the
undertaking of an unlawful LIQUOR BAN (ie. that was on insubstantial
grounds on 26 MARCH 2017 as constituting an universe of discourse and
sphere of action associated to BOER / ANZAC defamation and public
slander) that was not undertaken within a PRESCRIBED MANNER a PROROGUING
NOTICE dated 7 JULY 2017

- GIPPSLAND SOLAR by Express Post: #604 36840242 096
- STRATFORD RSL by Express Post: #604 36840241 099
- HEYFIELD RSL by Express Post: #604 36840240 092
- SALE RSL by Express Post: #604 36840239 096
- CATHOLIC COLLEGE SALE by Express Post: #604 36840238 099
- GIPPSLAND GRAMMAR by Express Post: #604 36840237 092
- DANNY O'BRIEN (MP) by Express Post: #604 36840236 095
- WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL by Express Post: #604 36840243 093

Such notice related to determined and conspicuous acts of racial, sexual
and religious depravity in which those parties had willingly engaged as
cause célèbre of perversity with the amoral Roman Catholic members of
the Wellington Shire Council you have disgraced the nation's conscience
as sacred memory of the ANZAC Tradition and are hereby prorogued by
authority of the CROWN from ever participating within any further ANZAC
DAY of 25 April and REMEMBRANCE DAY of 11 November EVENTS and of
misrepresenting yourselves as benefactors of the STATE.

SEE ALSO: "REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Prorogue%2020170707.pdf>

Which included the adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI: "REMEMBER
ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY. GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE
SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND. WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME
BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED BAND; NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET
TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY. REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE
DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY. YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT
YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD. ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE
GLAD. IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF
HELL. YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S
TRIAL. AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU
THIEVE. FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE. A
VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD. BETTER BY FAR
YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST YOUR STYLE.
THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD.”

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509 / #2184} TORAH / CHRISTIAN
religious belief of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x
365.2423208191126 days which is better cosmology knowledge than the
Julian calendar of 46 BCE and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar
in 1582 CE, and in having been the target of Roman Catholic persecution
for some 20 years as a gay male, I most strongly object to your apology
for fascism.

b) A letter dated 7 NOVEMBER 2018 from J WILSON as LEADING SENIOR
CONSTABLE 30444 relating to having on 24 OCTOBER 2018 raised reasonable
concerns in relation to "BEERSHEBA COMMEMORATIONS PROVEN TO BE A
SUBSTITUTED ETHIC @5 {HETEROS: #FIVE [#111/#333] / TORAH: #FIVE
[#114/#342]} ON WAR DEAD USURPING @1 {HETEROS: #ONE [#99/#297] / TORAH:
#ONE [#78/#234]} THE SOVEREIGNTY EMBODIED WITHIN THE GOVERNOR GENERAL"
and the improper issuing of an INFRINGEMENT NOTICE AS OBLIGATION NO:
1831542006 ON 3 OCTOBER 2018 FOR "BEHAVING IN A RIOTOUS INDECENT
OFFENSIVE OR INSULTING MANNER."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/BEERSHEBA%20COMMEMORATIONS%20PROVEN%20TO%20BE%20TREASON.pdf>

INFORMAL RESEARCH OF SOME 24 YEARS AS AN INTELLECTUAL PURSUIT BY
VOLUNTARY ACTION OF MINE GRANTS SOME CIRCUMSPECTION AND RIGOUR IN ITS
PURSUIT: "FAITHFULLY AND TRULY DECLARE YOUR MIND AND OPINION, ACCORDING
TO YOUR HEART AND CONSCIENCE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/RIOTUS%20MANNER%2020181024.pdf>

That the CLAIMS BY THE POLICE / WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL AS A PUBLIC
AUTHORITY IS MADE ON THE BASIS OF THEM HAVING IN THE PAST ENGAGED WITHIN
PROHIBITED CONDUCT TO WHICH MY OBJECTION APPLIES UNDER THE CHARTER OF
HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ACT 2006 WHICH IS IN RELATION TO
INNOVATING BY TECHNOLOGY QUEEN VICTORIA'S 29 OCTOBER 1900 in accord with
the “ADVICE OF OUR PRIVY COUNCIL” which is made upon a more SUBSTANTIAL
OATH as conveying an IMPLICIT VALUE within the LETTERS PATENT to the
COMMONWEALTH by MANDATING a *PROBITY* and *DECORUM* towards the CROWN
(eg: DIGNITY ROYAL AS ANY MANNER OF THING TO BE ATTEMPTED, DONE, OR
SPOKEN AGAINST HER MAJESTY'S PERSON, HONOUR, CROWN, OR DIGNITY ROYAL,
BUT YOU WILL LET AND WITHSTAND THE SAME TO THE UTTERMOST OF YOUR POWER)
which goes beyond the requirements to purvey any conjured imagination of
the TRUTH.

THAT THE POLICE CASE PERTAINING TO THIS INFRINGEMENT NOTICE WILL
MANIFESTLY FAIL SUCH THRESHOLD OF ACCEPTABILITY TO WHICH THE VALUE MOTTO
"TENEZ LE DROIT" APPLIES AND NO OTHER EVIDENCE WILL BE REQUIRED.

THUS IF CONSIDERATION IS NOT GIVEN TO IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAWING THIS
MISCHIEVOUS, PREJUDICED AND VENGEFUL INFRINGEMENT NOTICE BY 11 NOVEMBER
2018 I WILL HAVE NO QUALMS IN PURSUING A LEGAL RECOURSE AGAINST THE
VICTORIA POLICE FOR BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION AND PUBLIC SLANDER AT A TIME
SUBSEQUENT TO THOSE MATTERS ALREADY DIRECTED TO MY LEGAL COUNSEL ON 16
OCTOBER 2018

AND YOU MAY DEDUCE FROM VOLUME OF THE SUBSTANTIATING MATERIAL THAT ANY
SUCH LEGAL CLAIM MADE AGAINST THE VICTORIA POLICE IS LIKELY TO SUCCEED.

c) A document dated 25 to 27 OCTOBER 2018 detailing the "COMMEMORATING
UNITED KINGDOM / HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS OF PROSPERITY"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/287%20-%20BONDS%20OF%20NATURE%20288%20-%20MEMORIAL%2020181027.pdf>

d) A document dated 6 to 7 NOVEMBER 2018 detailing the "DIGNITY ROYAL
BREACHES REGARDING #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018
COMMEMORATION MEMORIAL"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/DIGNITY%20ROYAL%20BREACHES%20SUMMARY%202018110.pdf>

e) A document dated 11 NOVEMBER 2018 which was on 12 NOVEMBER 2018
provided in person at a designated VOTING BOOTH to Nationals Party
parliamentarian DANNY O'BRIEN (MP) in relation to the discharging of any
LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITIES arising from a PROROGUING NOTICE dated 7 JULY
2017 sent to him by Express Post: #604 36840236 095.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Danny%20O’BRIEN%2020181112.pdf>

f) An automatically generated email response @ 0933 HOURS ON 7 NOVEMBER
2018 from the Attorney-General, Honourable Martin Pakula MP. titled:

"UPDATE #4 STATUS DIARY NOTE: ON FILING OUR INSTRUCTIONS WITH MAURICE
BLACKBURN LEGAL PRACTICE FOR SIMPLE ACTIONS UPON 16 OCTOBER 2018"
conveying that "A State Election will be held on Saturday 24 November
2018 and the Government will shortly be entering into caretaker mode.
Due to the upcoming election, there may be delays in responding to
correspondence."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/VIC%20ATTORNEY%20GENERAL%20AUTOMATED%20RESPONSE%2020181107%200933%20HOURS.pdf>

- dolf

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's
Ground Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the
directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Nous: #75 <-- #231 - *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL* *ELEMENT* {#THREE}
Time: 15:15 hrs
Date: 2018.11.11
Torah: [#70, #200, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
@2: Sup: 27 (#97); Ego: 38 (#108),
@3: Sup: 37 (#134); Ego: 10 (#118),
Male: #134; Feme: #118
} // #280

Dao: Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed
Tetra: #72 - Hardness
I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling

Latin: Dexter {Revealing God} Alt: Yeyayel {Three-fold Power of God} {

1. HELPS REDISCOVER HIDDEN TREASURES
2. NIGHT-TIME VISIONS
3. DIFFICULT SOLUTIONS
4. Tepiseuth
}

Josiah {The Lord burns; the fire of the Lord}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#367 / #352} / HETEROS {#365 - *SUNDAY* / #351} /
TORAH {#365 - *SUNDAY*/ #351}
74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 / #693 {#NINE *AS* *JEWISH* *TORAH* *KABBALAH* *AND*
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL* *PROTOTYPE*}

[#81, #78, #75, #80, #77, #74, #79, #76, #73]

JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL@{
@1: Sup: 81 (#81); Ego: 81 (#81),
@2: Sup: 78 (#159); Ego: 78 (#159),
@3: Sup: 72 (#231 - *AT* *THE* *GOING* *DOWN* *OF* *THE* *SUN*
*AND* *IN* *THE* *MORNING*); Ego: 75 (#234),
@4: Sup: 71 (#302); Ego: 80 (#314),
@5: Sup: 67 (#369 - #9 X #41); Ego: 77 (#391 - *ANTAGONISM* *WITH*
#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 AS *ONTIC*
NECESSITY COMPRISING A SUBSET OF 21 CONSONANTS WITH #VOWELS OF SEMITIC
ORIGINS), #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X
#41), and #391 - HOMOIOS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900})),
@6: Sup: 60 (#429); Ego: 74 (#465),
@7: Sup: 58 (#487); Ego: 79 (#544),
@8: Sup: 53 (#540); Ego: 76 (#620),
@9: Sup: 45 (#585); Ego: 73 (#693),
Male: #585; Feme: #693
}

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460 %
#41 = #9} 1) like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b)
like: ie. corresponding to a thing;

#541 as [#20, #300, #1, #200, #9, #1, #10] = ktaomai (G2932): {#63 as
#541 % #41 = #8} 1) to acquire, get, or procure a thing for one's self,
to possess; 1a) to marry a wife;

#541 as [#5, #80, #10, #200, #20, #10, #1, #200, #5, #10] = episkiazo
(G1982): {#55 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) *TO* *THROW* *A* *SHADOW* *UPON*,
*TO* *ENVELOP* *IN* *A* *SHADOW*, *TO* *OVERSHADOW* from a vaporous
cloud that casts a shadow the word is transferred to a shining cloud
surrounding and enveloping persons with brightness. Used of the Holy
Spirit exerting creative energy upon the womb of the virgin Mary and
impregnating it (a use of the word which seems to have been drawn from
the familiar Old Testament idea of a cloud as symbolising the immediate
presence and power of God);

#541 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#56 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) *THE* *MANAGEMENT* *OF* *A*
*HOUSEHOLD* *OR* *OF* *HOUSEHOLD* *AFFAIRS*; 1a) specifically, the
management, oversight, administration, of other's property; 1b) the
office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c) administration,
dispensation;

#541 as [#50, #1, #90, #400] = na'ats (H5006): {#31 as #541 % #41 = #8}
1) *TO* *SPURN*, *CONTEMN*, *DESPISE*, *ABHOR*; 1a) (Qal) to spurn,
contemn; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spurn; 1b2) to cause to contemn; 1c)
(Hiphil) to spurn; 1d) (Hithpolel) to be contemned;

#541 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #300, #5, #50, #5, #10] = apokteino (G615):
{#60 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) to kill in any way whatever; 2) metaphor: to
extinguish, abolish; 1a) to destroy, to allow to perish; 2a) to inflict
mortal death; 2b) *TO* *DEPRIVE* *OF* *SPIRITUAL* *LIFE* *AND* *PROCURE*
*ETERNAL* *MISERY* *IN* *HELL*

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341 % #41 = #13} 1) *THE* *MANAGEMENT* *OF* *A*
*HOUSEHOLD* *OR* *OF* *HOUSEHOLD* *AFFAIRS*; 1a) specifically, the
management, oversight, administration, of other's property; 1b) the
office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c) administration,
dispensation;

A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL {ie. we have already noted #419 -
SLAUGHTER / #728 - REACTANCE EVENTS and VALUE STATEMENTS} is an artefact
of both Islam and Roman Catholicism {ie. HITLER himself said of fascism:

'We must distinguish between the Fascist popular movement and the
popular (#312 - *CONTRADICTION* *DIALECTIC*) movement in Russia. The
Fascist movement is a spontaneous return to the traditions of ancient
Rome' IDEA: @1 ON Saturday 5 July 1941

'If the Duce were to die, it would be a great misfortune for Italy. As I
walked with him in the gardens of the Villa Borghese, I could easily
compare his profile with that of the Roman busts, and I realised he was
one of the Caesars. There's no doubt at all that Mussolini is the heir
of the great men of that period. Despite their weaknesses, the Italians
have so many qualities that make us like them.

Italy is the country where intelligence created the notion of the State.
THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A GREAT POLITICAL CREATION, THE GREATEST OF ALL.'
IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 July 1941

'} which are reliant upon Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as NUMBER
then they are *MITHRAS* {ie. @1 / @5, #15 (#260) ... #369 (#15)} and
not Christian {ie. a moral law “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC* x
n] NECESSITY WITH IT”} ...

An example of REACTANCE EVENTS (Sphere of Action) and VALUE STATEMENTS
(Universe of Discourse) could be simply: “They mingle not with their
laughing comrades again; They sit no more at familiar tables of home;
They have no lot in our labour of the day-time; They sleep beyond
England's foam.” [ODE to the Fallen]

All it then requires is a theft of my Intellectual Property #75 applied
to a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL on 11 November 2018 and voila ...

They have had it within their possession from at least prior to 28 JULY
2011. Which as DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK
Biblical lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my
possession as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011,
then had a confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon
19 MAY 2016 in having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own
undertaking and ingenuity in being sourced from a *FOREIGN* *AGENT*
named RICHARD AMIEL MCGOUGH, whom is well educated within mathematics
and quantum physics and currently a software engineer at 4QTRS within
YAKIMA, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and this occurred following
his debunked BIBLE WHEEL PROJECT (2001-2011) as research MATERIAL which
accompanied a selective computed #288 - UMBRA by contrived GEMATRIA
value being a DATA MANIPULATION that whilst initially obscured by
myself, regardlessly conveyed a clear MENS REA {ie. the intention or
knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to
the action or conduct of the accused} of defeasance (French: défaire, to
undo) which within law, is an instrument which defeats the force or
operation of some other deed or estate; as distinguished from condition,
that which in the same deed is called a condition is a defeasance in
another deed. Thusly irrefutably sustains the gravitas of my claim as
to there being tangibility by ACTUS REUS {ie. action or conduct which is
a constituent element of a crime, as opposed to the mental state of the
accused} and therefore reasonable concerns for my safety, wellbeing and
security.

HOWEVER THE FOURTH PLANE AS CHRONOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE IS AN ARTEFACT OF
JEWISH KABBALISTIC NOTIONS AND IS DISTINCT FROM THE COMMON ROMAN
GOVERNANCE / VASSAL HETEROS TRANSFORMATION PAIRED PROTOTYPE WHICH BOTH
DEPLOYS THE #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL.

I USE THIS #164 - PLANE FOR TEMPORAL CONNECTIONS AND THE MEANS TO DEPLOY
THE REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR {eg. ONTIC_OBLIGANS_150 /
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_182} AND EPISTEMOLOGICAL PREMISE WHICH IS TRINOMIAL AND
THE MORAL ONTIC NECESSITY THAT WAS PUBLISHED IN 4 BCE AS T'AI HSÜAN
CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} as an interpretation
made against the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as #NUMBER.

JULIE ZAUZMER / MICHELLE BOORSTEIN (WASHINGTON POST) @ 1341 HOURS ON 12
NOVEMBER 2018: “VATICAN ASKS U.S. BISHOPS NOT TO VOTE ON THEIR PROPOSALS
TO TACKLE SEXUAL ABUSE: Brother bishops, to exempt ourselves from this
high standard of accountability is unacceptable and cannot stand,”
DiNardo said.

"Whether we will be regarded as guardians of the abused or the abuser
will be determined by our actions.”

Then the bishops adjourned for their planned day of prayer — which was
supposed to precede two days of debate and voting on concrete proposals
— leaving stunned abuse survivors and church insiders to discuss what
had just happened.”
[<https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2018/11/12/vatican-asks-us-bishops-not-vote-sexual-abuse-proposals-they-planned/>]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/FRENCH%20CONCRETE%20ALLIANCE%2020181112.PNG>

[IMAGE: French Concrete Alliance 12 November 2018]
YOUTUBE: "Something Just Like This (The Chainsmokers & Coldplay)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs>

What advice then or as counsel of the church (consilia evangelica) would
they give on various *MORAL* issues as their claim to a higher obedience
than the natural law (ie. on the basis of Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER) which is required by others who follow the counsels to perform
acts of merit and who are thereby given a *GREATER* certainty of
salvation than those who merely follow the commands of the law. And
what then is the character of the forma corporis of your archetypal son
of man {ie. HEAVEN (H27) EARTH (H9) = MAN (H36) as #666} in relation to
your representations (conscientia erronea: erring conscience of the
reprobate *MIND* which misidentifies the good) as improper claims made
of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, in being then
the full embodiment of this Divine *MIND* as an AUTONOMY OF WILL?

As to what constitutes the substantial form (forma substantialis) of the
formal cause (causa formalis) as to the quintessential first material
(materia prima: Anthropic Cosmological Principle as the absolute
generalized basis of all subsequent individualization that is utterly
potential and is devoid of all attributes or qualities) which is then
the *MIND* as intellectualised universal form (universalia forma), idea,
shape or pattern of the essential or natural image of God (imago Dei
essentialis sive naturalis: that archetypal principal perfections of
righteousness, holiness and wisdom as the likeness or resemblance to God
in which man was originally created).

Which then results in the second matter (materia secunda) as the basis
for all material existence (essentia: indicates the entire whatness of a
thing including the materiality or spirituality as its substantia) as
the integrity and authenticity of being within the world and living in
compliance (status integritatis) as obedience with the terms of the
innate *MORAL* (lex moralis primordialis:

7: {

5: {1: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 5}, nous: [1]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2018.12.25, Time: 1816
hrs, Super: #359 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #397 / #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

7: {48: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 7}, nous: [48]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 1, nous: 67 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #408 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching:
H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra:
62 - Doubt, Ego: #279 / #67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading
(conduct), Tread Carefully, Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual]

},

8: {
4: {49: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 4}, nous: [49]},  // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 18 [Date: 2018.7.26, Time: 0805
hrs, Super: #395 / #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #421 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts,
Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat,
Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

9: {24: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 9}, nous: [24]} // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 5, nous: 1 [Date: 2018.4.3, Time: 0055
hrs, Super: #516 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
Sinking, Ego: #331 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy]

},

9: {
6: {25: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 6}, nous: [25]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 6, nous: 12 [Date: 2018.4.8, Time: 0115
hrs, Super: #427 / #81 - Propounding the Essential; I-Ching: H11 -
Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 15 - Reach, Ego: #366 / #12 -
Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6
- Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

8: {72: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 8}, nous: [72]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 75 [Date: 2018.11.11 *AS*
*REMEMBRANCE* / *ARMISTICE* *DAY*, Time: 1515 hrs, Super: #367 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #352 / #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint,
Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness]

}

Which as a habit and capacity of will by its exercise of intellect as
being primarily intentioned to be regulated by the innate understanding
which grasps the basic principles of the *MORAL* law and spontaneously
acts according to the dictates as wants and desires of conscientia) and
the natural law (ie. the universal *MORAL* law either impresses by God
upon the *MIND* of all the people or immediately discerned by the reason
in its encounter with the order of nature) as a covenant of nature
(foedus naturae: predicated on the original integrity of human nature
and its capacity for obedience under the terms if the innate *MORAL* or
natural law) bestowed upon us by the graciousness of God.

I clearly do metaphysics and metempirical philosophy (perennialist
school of thought) and have an alternate gender identity and sexual
dynamic paradigm of MIND, BODY and SOUL captivation which is
historically associated with the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as being an
encapsulated microcosm as metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophy as the perennialist school of thought or that of metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) dynamic perpetuated against the human psyche.

I have defined the complexities of this opposition from the perspective,
as being a composite lack of any sapient thought to any real depth,
conduct as repetitive use of idioms as mantras of opposition fixed by
symbolic associations to obsolete mathematical paradigms of *MIND* and
the re-packaging as thoughts of others which is then traditionally
characteristic of a skepticism, and narcissism as nihilism, in having
only a sensual consequence as its own defied claim to any reality.

In that, they deploy language as denial and which has its throne within
the basal realm of consciousness relating to the seat of its impulsive
desire, action as a lack of motion towards freedom from any accountability.

A habitual action of anal extrusion exhibiting an infantile psychosexual
developmental stage in which thinking and language is nothing more than
an act of defecation as the major source of sensuous pleasure where the
anus forms the *CENTRE* of self-awareness.

Although this is universally and historical declared a common good in
expressing a ’natural biological order reality’ as the basis for the
Institutional religo-political worldview as the sovereign/marriage
dynamic being the Natural / Common Law acceptance imperative as the
cultivating artifice (ie. NOT STRAIGHT OR DIRECT, AS A COURSE;
INDIRECTLY STATED OR EXPRESSED; NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD; INDIRECTLY AIMED AT
OR REACHED, AS ENDS OR RESULTS; DEVIOUSLY ACHIEVED) of the inner female
within conjugal slavitude as domesticated goddess and whilst the
emancipated male ran victorious as conquistadors within the phenomenal
realm and conquering through-out all the world.

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE>

In the history analytical philosophy the prevailing interpretation of
the meaning of the terms such as 'BEING' or 'EXISTENCE' are as
UNIVERSALS usually defined by NUMBER and specifically the Pythagorean
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER and were affirmed with different meanings,
respectively equivalent to being in space and time (ie. MY INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY as a universal statement which is a singularity compliant with
a DIVINE FIAT and potentiality as a cosmological / language
consideration of the chronological circumscribing given to the 10
commandments as then defining human consciousness by a cosmological
anthropic principle) and being not in space and time (ie. MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as encapsulated by the knowledge of a ternary
HOMOIOS rather than the binary HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER consideration).

That accordingly such establishes my distinctive INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHTS from that of ROMAN (HETEROS) EMPIRE GOVERNANCE and JUDAISM'S
TORAH CONNECTION TO IT.

That you have fired your cannon, missed the mark and there is no
contingency or exit plan since that time is passed.

I AM ENTITLED UNDER LAW TO PROTECT MY PROPERTY FROM THEFT AND IF IT WERE
A CONSIDERATION OF DIGNITY ROYAL AS TREASON THEN THE PROPORTIONATE LEVEL
OF PERMISSIBLE FORCE COULD INCLUDE EXECUTING A PERSON ON THE SPOT.

- dolf

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's
Ground Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the
directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Initial Post: 11 November 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.