— Israel-The Most Hated Nation in the World

dolf

Jul 6, 2018, 9:04:21 PM7/6/18
-- MAYBE WE SHOULD DO SOME SOUL-SEARCHING THAT THIS EARTHQUAKE WAS BECAUSE
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TOUCH THAT WHICH IS SACRED TO US? HEAR OUR PAIN, THEY
ARE NOT JEWS

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 July 2018

RAS MIKAERE ENOCH MC CARTY (MOAU...@HOTMAIL.CO.NZ) @ 0457 HOURS ON 5 JULY
2018: "Thanks Adolf For Your Kind Words.

Do You Actually Think That People Read Your Gibberish?

<http://www.exorcist.org.nz>
<https://www.facebook.com/rasmikaereenoch>

AT LEAST MY ARTICLES / POSTINGS ARE EASY TO READ.

YOURS TRAGICALLY IS A LOAD OF UN-ASSOCIATED VERY STRANGE BIZARRE
NONSENSICAL AUSTRALIAN STUPIDITY.

I KNOW AUSTRALIANS WHO PRESENT THEIR VIEWS IN A CONCISE MANNER --- SO WHY
CAN'T YOU BE LIKE THEM ?

REALLY ADOLF --- YOUR POSTING RESEMBLE THE RAMBLINGS OF A TRULY INSANE
PERSON. IF YOU ACTUALLY SPENT SOME TIME WRITING THEM AND MAKING THEM MAKE
SOME SENSE THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK FOR YOU.

BUT AT THIS MOMENT, THEY LOOK LIKE INSANE GIBBERISH.

TAKE CARE ADOLF."

DOLF @ 1758 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2018: "IT IS YOUR POSTS WHICH ARE INCOHERENT
AND CONDEMNATORY WORDS OF NEO-NAZI HATRED ARE NOW A CURSE UPON YOUR OWN
HEAD AS PERVERSE DECEITFUL SOUL:

It has taken you 5 months to reply but we can see through the LIPSTICK ON A
PIG as being TYPICALLY ISLAMIC IDOLATRY which appears to be the nature of
your religious belief, whereas in response to this narrative sent to
various Jewish HOLOCAUST museums within Melbourne / Sydney and the MIKDASH
ULTRA-ORTHODOX JEWISH EDUCATION CENTRE within Jerusalem, the media response
was: "Lawmaker Yinon Azoulay (Shas) said Wednesday that Reform Jews 'are
not Jews' and blamed the minor quakes in the Galilee Wednesday morning on
the lobby to build an egalitarian prayer space in the Western Wall.

Speaking at a Knesset debate on the contested mixed-gender prayer space in
the Western Wall, Azoulay said: 'Today we heard there was some kind of
earthquake, maybe we should do some soul-searching that this earthquake was
because someone is trying to touch that which is sacred to us? Hear our
pain, they are not Jews.'"

<https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ultra-orthodox-lawmaker-blames-earthquake-on-reform-jews-1.6244037>

AND ITS TIMESTAMP CONVEYS A FASCIST IDENTITY WHICH YOU ARE BY SELF IMPOSED
HAUGHTY PIETY FALSELY CONVEYING UPON ME:

#334 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224 %
#41 = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path;
1b) journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.)

H3054@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 ***); Ego: 10 (#126), <-- *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 /
#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 ***); Ego: 4 (#135 ), <-- *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345 /
#405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER]
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #19 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASURE: #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the Block;
*I* *COMMIT* *NOT* *ADULTERY* *WITH* *ANOTHER'S* *WIFE*.

#VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
#TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
#POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
#TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
#CANON: #180

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5 as
#19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised

REPLY #1 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "MACRON URGES FRENCH
YOUTH TO TAKE UP MAKEUP CLASSES"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Cosmeticus.pdf>

REPLY #2 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "HYPOTEÍNOUSA: (rarely:
hypothenuse) TO HYPOTHESISE BY RATIOCINATION WITHIN MEASURED BOUNDS OF
DIVISION WITHOUT AN INCOMMENSURATE BIAS

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Hypoteinousa.pdf>

REPLY #3 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "YOU WILL BE GETTING
#168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 11
NOVEMBER 2018!"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Years%20Condemn.pdf>

REPLY #4 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "FACILITATING COGNITIVE
CONSONANCE AND AVOIDING DISSONANCE AS PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Reality.pdf>

- Dolf

Initial Post: 5 July 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

%

Jul 6, 2018, 9:06:51 PM7/6/18
no

Checkmate

Jul 6, 2018, 10:14:01 PM7/6/18
Checkmate! In article <bdlp8c....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
> > #TIME: With Dif?culties (no. #79), the going up and down.
> > #CANON: #180
> >
> > #509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5 as
> > #19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
> > become Judaised
> >
> > REPLY #1 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "MACRON URGES FRENCH
> > YOUTH TO TAKE UP MAKEUP CLASSES"
> >
> > <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Cosmeticus.pdf>
> >
> > REPLY #2 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "HYPOTEÍNOUSA: (rarely:
> > hypothenuse) TO HYPOTHESISE BY RATIOCINATION WITHIN MEASURED BOUNDS OF
> > DIVISION WITHOUT AN INCOMMENSURATE BIAS
> >
> > <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Hypoteinousa.pdf>
> >
> > REPLY #3 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "YOU WILL BE GETTING
> > #168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 11
> > NOVEMBER 2018!"
> >
> > <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Years%20Condemn.pdf>
> >
> > REPLY #4 OF #4 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "FACILITATING COGNITIVE
> > CONSONANCE AND AVOIDING DISSONANCE AS PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY"
> >
> > <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Reality.pdf>
> >
> > - Dolf
> >
> > Initial Post: 5 July 2018
> >

> > Royal...@hotmail.com <Royal...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???"? ??????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???
> >> ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ????. ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????.
> >>
> >> On this Shabbat may all of Hashem's creation the Jews be well and happy
> >> with plenty of the Ruach HaKodesh and all kinds of good food to eat
> >> secure and well. May those that were created by Satan have their existence end
> >

> no

Say that to his penis.

--
Checkmate ®