-- Groid gang bangas threaten to kill kops on facebook and get aperested

dolf

Jun 10, 2017, 11:38:29 AM6/10/17
Let's consider the proposition that the SAUDI soccer teams disrespect
within a specific time had an associated to #413 = #1, #30, #10, #300, #2,
#70 as n. God of Oath, Elisabeth.

Is a disrespect to our Queen of the United Kingdom.

YOUTUBE: "Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch"

- https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

And thus if I say

"-- KOO WEE

TINKLE TINKLE
LITTLE STAR
SICKLE YA PICKLE
MY SILENT JAR

"ROGER THAT" OH SOVEREIGN KING SAUDI KING Is not then disrespect in the
circumstance where this malevolent plot #190 / #269 against our Queen has
been so declared.

- http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2018.6.8

"Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus {far sighted; young} whose
right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose
the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates
shall not be shut." [Isaiah 45:1 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Kumbaya"

- https://g.co/kgs/GQJkPd

- dolf

JeSSe <z...@so.net> wrote:
> Primitive, attention seeking monkeys will never learn not to post your
> criminal intentions on the internet.
>
> Of course, their lawyers will argue that they are all choir boys, just
> having fun on the internet.
>
> ````````````````````````
>

> 'Let's kill the cops': Dozen gang members arrested for posting threats
> to officers and taunting rival crews on social media
>
> TBO gang posted violent threats towards the police on Facebook and
> YouTube
> One suspect, Yasin Shearin, allegedly wrote 'let's kill the cops'
> in Facebook post
> They are locked in street battle with Elm Street Piru, Loot Gang
> and 900 Gang
> The TBO gang are said to be behind ten shootings which have left
> seven injured
>

> Read more:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589022/Dozen-gang-members-arrested-posting-threats-cops.html#ixzz4jZEuEc4U

-- GRACES NO MORE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 June, 2017

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men
are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the
evil to come.

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each onewalking
in his uprightness.

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and
draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of
falsehood {

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion /
INNER: #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 -
Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already
Fording, Completion} #333 has 12 Categories:

#333 = #6, #5, #70, #200, #2, #10, #40 = `oreb (H6158): 1) *RAVEN*;
#KORPPIONOIKEUS {the raven/rape is right (Dolf is justice) as tag line for
a globalist Catholic: #465 / Islamic: #307 et al campaign of criminalised
amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent psycho-sexual as maleficent intent
against the person of another as self-identity and formula of autonomy
accompanying the audacity to claim that any complaint against their conduct
is only bigotry against them.

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated improper
use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the #81 schema)
is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a
PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

} Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the
children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy
lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a
meat offering.

Should I receive comfort from these?" [Isaiah 57:1-6 (KJV)]

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after
Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and
power:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without
hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh {ie.

VESURI CXV (FINNISH meaning: *BILLHOOK* #115)
- a tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for
[circumcision rites and the] pruning or lopping branches or other
vegetation.

SPEARS (Thrown spears and javelins are listed under ranged weapons);

- Ahlspiess, awl *PIKE* (European)

- Migration Period spear, framea, gaizaz, gar, geirr, ger (European)

- the fraternity pi (#80) kappa (#20) alpha (#1) = (#101) best known for
raping girls.
- The most bad ass fraternity ever. Alot of alpha males that drag theIr
balls behind them as they walk to class if they go.
- They enjoy dirty house music more then anything else. Especially the zeta
gamma chapter

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:101

#pi #kappa #alpha #pikes #badass #baller #frat #fraternity

*PIKE* (verb)
- The act of being roofied or date raped in any other way

#pi kappa alpha #homosexual #roofie #rohypnol #nf #gdi (as an anti-frat
term: *God* *Damn* *Independent*)

} by the circumcision of Christ:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also
ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath
raised him from the dead. [Colossians 2:8-12 (KJV)]

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING
ON HEAVENS DOOR,
IT'S FOR YOUR STOCKING.
A CHRISTMAS CHEER.
NOTHING OF MOCKING.
I HOLD MYSELF DEAR.
NOT EVEN A GREETING.
BLOCK FOR THE SNEER.
GRACE IS SO FLEETING.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.9

DOLF: "Hey man, I don't do many friend requests due to stalking in the
past, so you will need to convey something about yourself and the bona fide
of common association."

WHYKES: "Add me to SNAPCHAT, Brock-Whykes."

DOLF: "Sorry you have not complied with my request and therefore you are
not bona fide.

Good bye."

"And the LORD said unto Noah {rest; consolation}, Come thou and all thy
house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this
generation.

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle,
and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and
every man:

YOUTUBE: "Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch"

- https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry
land, died.

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the
ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the
heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah {rest;
consolation} only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark."
[Genesis 7:1,
21-23 (KJV)]

Such has been the disrespect towards me for over twenty years, that your
block is for eternity.

-
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/trump-twitter-first-amendment-opinion-wolfe/index.html

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

#REALDONALDTRUMP

Initial Post 9 June 2017

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."