Poems of Faith

Bruderhof News

Jun 9, 2003, 10:15:11 AM6/9/03
Check out this article at Bruderhof.com:

Poems of Faith -
by Jane Tyson Clement

Faith is the energy the Master gives you which enables you to take hold of His
promises and to participate in His life.

Read the rest of this article at:
http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm
These articles are posted as a service of http://www.bruderhof.com,
the official website of the Bruderhof Communities, bringing you
free e-books, articles, stories, poetry and reader's responses.
Sign up to receive daily readings by e-mail at
http://bruderhof.com/us/Subscribe.htm

This newsgroup is moderated by members of the Bruderhof Communities.

marisa ribeiro

Sep 27, 2003, 9:51:23 PM9/27/03
They gave me a lift of sadness to a lift of happines that there is light at
the end of the dark nights..I thank you for them..

marisa ribeiro
Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Christina

Oct 23, 2003, 3:02:24 PM10/23/03
I liked your poems they touched a place in my heart that was empty.

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Ann

Jun 15, 2004, 2:51:34 AM6/15/04
These poems mean a great deal and are straight from the heart of which is where they hit . As an amiture poet or shall I say some one who likes to write poems, its great to read some one elses like me who will write them but will never show them and hopefully some one may find and read them .Excellent.

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Donna

Jul 8, 2004, 2:47:07 AM7/8/04
Thank you - healing

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Geri

Sep 4, 2004, 11:18:07 AM9/4/04
Totally inspiring & delightful. Finally I have found that hidden treasurer I have so longed for

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

RAMAN LAL RANIGA

Apr 30, 2005, 2:16:09 PM4/30/05
Beautiful poems giving hope to human hearts......

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Mariah

May 12, 2005, 1:25:25 PM5/12/05

Ken

Nov 12, 2005, 7:02:37 PM11/12/05
Wonderful, very inspiring, personal.

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm

Dane Tillery

Dec 6, 2005, 1:36:01 AM12/6/05
Your Poem "Woodcrest" it is a very beautiful Poem and inspiring. I come from a neighborhood named Woodcrest. There my brother and I have started a very noble Roller Hockey team named the Woodcrest Creepz, sounds funny yes, but our neighborhood is dying, and I just wanted to say that we play for its memory. Your poem brings healing to the hurt in our hearts. Thank you very much.

Responding to http://www.bruderhof.com/articles/PoemsOfFaith.htm