WATCH: Pro-Life Leader Lila Rose Educates British Journalist On Abortion, Roe V. Wade During Testy Interview

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ubiquitous

未读,
2022年7月19日 11:26:142022/7/19
收件人
Pro-life leader Lila Rose battled British journalist Isabel Webster this
month, following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, kicking abortion
restrictions back to the states.

As Webster continually suggested that women in American don't have adequate
"rights," Rose informed the journalist on what the overturning of Roe v. Wade
actually does, and compared abortion restrictions in England to America.

"Lots of women -- daughters, sisters -- have fewer rights than their
mothers," Webster contended, suggesting abortion access is a right.

"That's incorrect," Rose responded. "What you're not understanding is that
almost 80% of Americans want abortion restrictions. And what Roe v. Wade
prevented most states from doing is having meaningful abortion restrictions."

"Even in England there are abortion restrictions that are more strict than in
many states in the United States, right now," Rose pointed out. "In England,
you can't have an abortion after about 24 weeks of pregnancy. In the United
States, we have some states that permit abortion through all nine months of
pregnancy."

"So it is a bare minimum to allow states in the United States to protect
children," she continued. "Roe v. Wade prevented communities to protecting
children in their vicinities, and finally we have that opportunity now that
it has been overruled."

Rose also clashed with Webster when the journalist suggested pro-lifers do
not care about children who are killed by people with guns, echoing the silly
but popular pro-abortion meme, "guns have more rights than women."

"A lot of people ... look at America and think, this is a country where a
whole bunch of children were just murdered in a primary school, lots of
people saying guns have more rights than women. What do you make of that?"

"Well, guns have killed 7,000 children a year in the United States, which is
horrific. Abortion has killed, and is killing, under legal abortion in the
United States over 600,000 children every single year," Rose pushed back. "So
it is so vital that we fight to reduce abortions, that we ban abortions, that
we help women and provide them the resources that they need, and that we
educate women and men on the value of human life in the womb."

"You know, birth doesn't make you human," Rose continued. "You don't become
human magically at birth; you're human before birth."

"Humans deserve human rights," she added. "We need to acknowledge the human
right to life of a child, even the most vulnerable child in the womb, and
make our societies more welcoming to human life, instead of offering them up
to abortionists to be killed for profit."

https://youtu.be/ksJYPE1LxIw

--
Let'a go Brandon!

https://dan.hersam.com/tools/smart-quotes.php

Siri Cruise

未读,
2022年7月19日 15:50:382022/7/19
收件人
In article <tb6ieg$14l42$3...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> almost 80% of Americans want abortion restrictions. And what Roe v. Wade

Jim Crow was popular. So we should states decide for themselves
again?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

lordofal...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年7月19日 17:57:422022/7/19
收件人
On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:07 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:
A priest, an imam and a rabbi make a bet:
who can stay the longest in a pig sty containing a 300 lb pig!

The priest is the first to go in. After no more than 15 minutes he
comes out spluttering and throwing up.

Next it's the turn of the imam. He overcomes his aversion to pigs and
goes into the sty. Minutes pass and it looks like he will do better
than the clergyman, but after no more than half an hour, he comes out
looking green and experiencing chronic diarrhea.

Now it's the turn of the rabbi. The other two sit down and
watch. Time passes slowly and after 30 minutes they acknowledge that
the rabbi has won the bet.

They wait and wait...after one hour, the pig comes out.

Ubiquitous

未读,
2022年7月21日 07:05:442022/7/21
收件人
supe...@super70s.invalid wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> almost 80% of Americans want abortion restrictions. And what Roe v. Wade
>
>Sure when you're talking about the most extreme (and normally very rare)
>late term abortions used by the right as a "stalking horse." Various
>polls show anywhere from 61% to 64% support abortion rights and did not
>want Roe v. Wade overturned.

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8