Flawed AP1000 Design: Paris Hilton appointed Liaison Chief for Ultraterrestrial Embassy while Zahi Hawass digs up Working Class Suburb in Xem where Crystal-Meth Reptilian Shape-Shifting Republicans find Evidentiary Tributaries

Indrid Cold

Feb 19, 2010, 11:49:59 PM2/19/10
to gri...@grittv.org, ni...@popemod.freeserve.co.uk, i...@coasttocoastam.com, gkn...@klastv.com, geo...@coasttocoastam.com, m...@planetcheck.com, m...@msnbc.com, rac...@msnbc.com, xe...@sbcglobal.net, acha...@yahoo.com, mi...@mikemalloy.com, pal...@gregpalast.com, art...@mindspring.com, ne...@unknowncountry.com, snake...@yahoo.com, la...@lauraflanders.com
Flawed AP1000 Design: Paris Hilton appointed Liaison Chief
for Ultraterrestrial Embassy while Zahi Hawass digs up
Working Class Suburb in Xem where Crystal-Meth Reptilian
Shape-Shifting Republicans find Evidentiary Tributaries...
http://www.beyondnuclear.org/the-nuclear-retreat/2009/12/3/october-2009-nrc-questions-safety-of-ap-1000-reactor-design.html

Flawed AP1000 Design
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Flawed+AP1000+Design

> > Crystal-Meth Reptilian Shape-Shifting Republicans
>
> > 1.) http://tinyurl.com/JOHN-THE-BONER
> > 2.) http://tinyurl.com/Crystal-Meth-GOP
> > 3.) http://tinyurl.com/The-NEW-TEA-Party
> > 4.) http://tinyurl.com/Methamphetamine-Reptoid
> > 5.) http://tinyurl.com/Intergalactic-Alien-Ruler
>
> > ***********<<SNIP>>***********
>
> > GADZ000KS!

"One does not become enlightened
by imagining figures of light, but by
making the darkness conscious."
--Carl Jung

... already in progress ...

- - - - -=O)

My loquacious, garrulous left cerebral
hemisphere had a rather circumspect verbose
soliloquy, whereupon Owlsley The Artificial
Intelligence of yesteryear masquerading as
a corpus collosum did manage a flight or two
across the vast expanse of brain matter to
establish a neurological dialogue of sorts
with my quieter, in-the-now, oceanic mode,
visual-oriented synaesthetic euphoric right
cerebral hemisphere. We, They, Them, Us,
and/or I reflected as a whole upon our time
with the biosphere...

home.netcom.com/~mthorn/ii_ii.htm

On the outskirts of a city there's a
reservoir in a watershed among hills and trees.
Sometimes late at night, I'll drive along the
narrow winding road just to see the wildlife
that comes out: owls, raccoons, foxes, bobcats,
skunks, but mostly deer come out to wander near
the road's edge. I always drive the posted 25 MPH
speed limit because I'm never in a hurry on this
heavily populated watershed at night under the
trees, clouds and stars.
Sometimes along the shoulder a deer will watch
the oncoming headlights. I always lower my
highbeams for their eyes as if they are drivers
themselves. Occasionally, I get a sense that
they register something otherworldly in their
experience, as a pair of lights approach, dim,
pass by with a whoosh of air and Doppler shifting
receding sound.
I'm almost willing to say that there are some
deer who specifically settle in on this road's
edge just to see the night lights.
Not everyone drives the speed limit, the results
are saddening but fortunately rare in number,
and roadkill is quickly consumed.
The deer that do play this game of observation
intrigue me. I wonder what occurs for them
neurologically, physiologically, to see these
strange lights at night? If they could somehow
integrate the sensory awareness of another
species' technology into their lives, how would
they do it? What tools would they employ to
even remember?
I suspect they would be confined to using only
the tools of their own world; not the tools of
halogen bulbs, direct current, transmissions,
and auto manufacturers. The raccoons, however,
I think might be up to something, what with
their opposable thumbs and secretive,
aggressive ways. -- Thor's Day, 21 May 2009
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/zooo1999.htm

P.S. Someone, Winifred Grace Barton, an 86 year old
woman in Ontario, Canada, recently sent me this
YouTube link...

Thousand-Hand Guan Yin

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=xgHmSdpjEIk

....to which I replied:

Dearest Bodhisattva of Compassion,
Ultraterrestrial Prankster High-Priestess,
Mahatma Winifred Grace Barton :

Thank you for that. Tat Tvam Asi.
Unfortunately, my archaic dinosaur 'puter
with un-upgradeable software is not up
to the task of playing the YouTube video,
but 'Google' always comes in handy:

"As long as you are kind and there
is love in your heart
A thousand hands will naturally
come to your aid
As long as you are kind and there
is love in your heart
You will reach out with a thousand
hands to help others"
-- Zhang Jigang, (born December 25, 1958)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Jigang
....the choreographer of
'Thousand-Hand Guan Yin'
http://www.taoism.net/guanyin/home.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Yin

QUOTE:

Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion,
http://www.taoism.net/guanyin/home.htm
revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy.
Her name is short for Guan Shi Yin. Guan means
to observe, watch, or monitor; Shi means the
world; Yin means sounds, specifically sounds
of those who suffer. Thus, Guan Yin is a
compassionate being who watches for, and
responds to, the people in the world who cry
out for help.

Bodhi means wisdom or enlightenment; sattva
means being or essence. Put the two together
and you get bodhisattva, a being who is
enlightened and ready to transcend the
cycles of birth and death, but chooses to
return to the material world in order
to help other people reach the same level
of enlightenment. This is the ultimate
demonstration of pure compassion.
[...]
There is a phenomenon sweeping through Asia
which is still relatively unknown in the West.
[...] It is a stunning stage performance
called Thousand-Hand Guan Yin.
[...]
The most incredible thing about the
performance is that all the dancers
are deaf. They are members of the
China Disabled People's Performing
Art Troupe.
None of them can hear the music - this
makes their choreography a truly
amazing achievement.
The difficulties and challenges they
encountered in training are
beyond imagining.
[...]
http://www.taoism.net/guanyin/home.htm

() () () () () () () () () () () () ()

Meanwhile...

I was recently thinking about the 'vow'
that a Bodhisattva makes. A somewhat daunting,
down right terrifying sort of vow, to renounce
nirvana, final extinction, etc. for the sake of
any and all remaining conscious sentient beings
trapped in unrelenting cyclic bondage to material
reality - to remain in the cycle to help them out
of the cycle, a concept in itself, perhaps, a bit
narcissistic if it isn't truly 'selfless', which
raises all sorts of complicated psychological
meanderings of the mind. Years ago, in my mind's
eye, I imagined a short story (never wrote
anything down) about a truly ancient Bodhisattva
who had returned so many gawd damn times to
whatever hell hole existence that was populated
by stubborn sentient beings, that he (or she)
was a bit frayed around the edges, worn out,
tired, having second, third, etc. thoughts
about the 'old vow', thinking maybe about
'blowing off the whole enterprise' to
youthful-soul folly, wondering maybe
about forgetting the 'vow' and moving on.
I think I placed this tired Bodhisattva as the
owner of a coin-operated Laundromat in a dingy
city. I don't recall if it had any sort of
tangible plot, just the basic idea. It would
make an interesting play or movie in the right
hands, maybe Zhang Jigang, David Lynch, and
Charlie Kaufman the guy who wrote Being John
Malkovich. Anyway, only someone trapped in
samsaric illusory material universe sentient
looniness would even conceive of such a goofy
scenario, therefore, I bow my head to thee,
dearest Bodhisattva of Compassion,
Ultraterrestrial Prankster High Priestess,
Mahatma Winifred Grace Barton, a true example
of a contemporary Bodhisattva of Egyptological
Initiatory Contactee Experience who never
fails to make one's heart smile.

Catch ya later. -- Present Moment...

() () () () () () () () () () () () ()

[...] Ron Hubbard Jr. remembers that when
he was ten years old, his father, in an
attempt to get his son in tune with his
black magic worship, laced the young
Hubbard's bubble gum with Phenobarbital.
According to Ron Jr. drugs were an
important part of Ron Jr.'s growing up,
as his father believed that they were
the best way to get closer to Satan--the
Antichrist of black magic.

"In my father's private circle," Ron Jr.
explains, "there were lots of mistresses.
When I was younger, I participated in
private orgies with him and three or four
other women. His theory was that one has
to open or crack a woman's soul in order
for the satanic power to pour through it
and into him. It got kind of far out,
culminating in a variety of sex acts.

Dad also had an incredibly violent temper.
He was into S & M and would beat his
mistresses and shoot them full of drugs."
When asked by a interviewer how this
"soul-cracking" worked, L. Ron Hubbard, Jr.
said, "The explanation is sort of long and
complicated. The basic rationale is that
there are some powers in this universe that
are pretty strong.

"As an example, Hitler was involved in the
same black magic and the same occult
practices that my father was. The identical
ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back
to before Egyptian times. It's a very secret
thing. Very powerful and very workable and
very dangerous.

Brainwashing is nothing compared to it.
The proper term would be "soul cracking."
"It's like cracking open the soul, which
then opens various doors to the power that
exists, the satanic and demonic powers.
Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue
or a doorway. Pulling that power into yourself
through another person and using women,
especially is incredibly insidious.

"It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a
kindergarten student. It is the ultimate
vampirism, the ultimate mind fuck. Instead
of going for blood, you're going for their
soul. And you take drugs in order to reach
that state where you can, quite literally,
like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and
pull the power through." [...]
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fishman/fable.htm

Conspiracy theorist, author, self-proclaimed
son of God, exposer of reptilian infiltration
in government, spirit world communicator,
Illuminati believer-inner, and owner of a
fairly unflattering haircut. Though to be
honest, I think "World famous crazy guy"
would fit better on a business card.
The first thing they teach you in Internet
school is that the bigger text = more true.
D A V I D I C K E S U C K S ! ! ! ! ! !
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/weekend-web/david-icke-underground.php
Reptilian Humanoid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
"Reptilian humanoids are a recurring theme in mythology,
fiction, and especially science fiction, fringe theories,
and conspiracy theories. They are described as individuals
or races of intelligent or otherwise highly developed
reptilian-like beings. They are also often called reptoids,
reptiloids or dinosauroids. They also appear in a few
fringe New Age and neofascist ideas, notably the conspiracy
theories of David Icke." [...]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
ADOLF HITLER'S REPTOID COMIC BOOK:
http://web.archive.org/web/19980424220056/www.brotherblue.org/datruth/cac/94-07-01.htm
http://ask.metafilter.com/68190/Weekly-World-News-Satire-or-Parody
See also: "PALIN BAGS A BIGFOOT"
http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/palin-bags-a-bigfoot/

[~][^][~]

"He [Eckart] said, 'I have
connected Hitler with THEM.'
Hitler was plugged into the
lower fourth dimension
and was being a puppet
for these lower astral
reptilian beings." -- David Icke

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/esp_biggest_secret_5.htm
See also: David Icke, Paranoid Schizophrenic
Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Reptilian
Cointelpro Duplicitous Agent
http://www.theyfly.com/ContactNotes.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
Ronson, Jon. "Beset by lizards, part one",
an extract from Ronson's book,
Them: Adventures with Extremists, The Guardian, 17 March 2001.
http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,6761,457988,00.html
"Beset by lizards, part two",
http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,6761,458001,00.html

GEORGE NOORY SUCKS! ALEX JONES SUCKS!!

George Noory SUCKS!
http://www.coasttocoastam.com
The "George Noory Sucks" Snoorology Forum!
http://georgenoorysucks.com/index.php?board=3.0
The "OFFICIAL" George Noory Sucks Thread!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message13772/pg1
The "OFFICIAL" George Noory Sucks BLOG!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message473511/pg1

GN00RY was asked what three books he would
take into a post-apocalyptic future devoid
of civilization. The ONLY book he could
think of was... "THE BIBLE!" He couldn't think
of two more books. Nothing on science, agriculture,
engineering, construction, astronomy, the church of
the subgenius, interdimensional oral sex, etcetera...
NOTHING else, just THE BIBLE! Okay, I think he did
mention something about 'history' as an afterthought.
EVEN SO... I simply cannot force myself to align my
eardrums to his annoyingly lucrative white-lighty
voice for my bizarro fortean radio show UFO/ALIEN/
METAPHYSICAL pseudoscience fix any longer! NOPE!
Ian, whose actually a freaking minister, is more
eclectically minded, and much smarter, and George
Knapp is definitely smarter! George Noory SUCKS!
AND AS FAR AS THE Fatally Flawed [seed-selling]
Nutso Conspiracy Theorist, Alex Jones, goes....
http://www.infowars.com/alexjones.html
http://www.jonesreport.com/
ALEX JONES reallly SUCKS!
http://tinyurl.com/Alex-Jones-Sucks
The Alex Jones Sucks thread
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message511068/pg1
http://tinyurl.com/Alex-Jones-Sucks

George Noory SUCKS!

http://web.archive.org/web/20080802223121/http://georgenoorysucks.com/index.php?board=3.0

George Noory -- From Uncyclopedia,
the content-free encyclopedia.
http://web.archive.org/web/20080509024417/uncyclopedia.org/wiki/George_Noory

This page is or discusses a loony and/or
nutty conspiracy theory, which Uncyclopedia
vehemently denies knowledge and existence of.
The black helicopters are not on their way.

George Noory is a right-wing late night radio
conspiracy evangelist. Maybe he isn't.
He believes Jesus can be seen by wearing
3-D glasses, or perhaps that is just what
they say. He promotes his end of the world
conspiracy theories on his nightly syndicated
radio broadcast Coast to Coast AM.
He has psychic abilities, and once received
a psychic message from a muskellunge in
Nebraska that he is very careful not to
discuss. He is or is not a disciple of Art Bell.
He truly has a face for radio. Maybe he doesn't.
For those without comedic tastes, the so-called
expertsat Wikipedia have an article about
George Noory.

Early years

George was born in the back of a Radio Shack
in Waukegan, Illinois in 1918, the son of a
Whirling Dervish and a palm reader. His mother
invented the radio and gave him his first job
at an experimental station in St. Louis,
Missouri, in 1928, along with lessons on the
xylophone. It was while practicing the instrument
he first received a message from a UFO. The aliens
named him "The Night Squirrel," for his habit of
burying things and his bushy tail. It is a name
he still uses to refer to himself. When he was
12 he had a terrible fever, and wasn't expected
to die. He did, however, and recalls in his
2006 book, "Slacker in the Dark" the peculiar
episode:

Space Jesus visited George Noory in a near death
experience and told him about the end of the world.
"I was terribly sick. The fever was so hot I felt
as though I was actually freezing. I felt as if
tiny knives were piercing my flesh. And then,
there was a "pop" - and I was out of my body
looking down at myself. I felt a tug at my
shirt - I turned and looked and saw a beautiful
being awash in light. It looked like Jesus, but
he had a helmet on. Something in my mind, almost
telepathically, told me it was "Space Jesus."
He began to tell me about the end of the world,
and then we shook hands, and the next thing I knew
I was back in my body."

The Space Jesus Event, as Noory began to call it,
became a life changing one. "The Night Squirrel"
began to tell these tales over and over again on
his radio program between xylophone solos, sending
his listeners into a frenzy. One night, a young
Richard C. Hoagland called him and begged him to
put him on the air with him. They spoke for over
an hour about Space Jesus visiting Mars and how
the elitists have conspired to cover that up and
the two of them formed an organization devoted
to helmeted messianic extraterrestrial research
that night while on the air. Little did they
know they had really invented late night
talk radio.

The muskellunge incident

Noory once received a psychic message from a
muskellunge. "I heard it calling my name,"
he recalls.
Although he re-tells the story in several different
versions, here is the latest version from Slacker
in the Dark: "I was lying on my bed in my home in
Waukegan one night in 1952, pondering auto-erotica,
when I heard a voice calling my name. It said it
was Edgar Cayce and that he'd been reincarnated as
a muskellunge that lived in a lake in Nebraska.
I asked, "What's a muskellunge?" I'll never forget
his response: "That doesn't matter right now, just
listen to me - you must warn the world - you must
warn the world!" So, that's why I do what I do.
I feel I was personally picked by a muskellunge
that just happened to be the reincarnated entity
of Edgar Cayce!!!" Noory doesn't mention if he
was drinking or smoking anything that night or
if he had ingested some type of mind altering drug
or just what exactly he was to warn the world about.
To him it really didn't matter - they were after
him - or maybe they weren't. He joined the Navy
and became a master of disguise. He was rumored to
have been recruited by the CIA as a disinformation
agent, but denies ever meeting George Noory or being
in the Navy. Or, maybe he didn't. After the Navy he
drifted from dead-end job to dead-end job, living
on light beer and antidepressants. This natural
course led him to television.

Television and Jimmy Hoffa

After his grandmother invented television, she gave
him a job interviewing mobsters and evil-doers that
were marked to be whacked. One was Jimmy Hoffa.
He received an Emmy for his work. Noory wrote the
interview into a script and Martin Scorsese directed
Joe Pesci in "The Whack Job" in which Noory picked
up an Oscar. He also wrote the theme song,
"What a Whack Job Wants" and picked up a Grammy.
He also interviewed Julius Caesar, Joseph Stalin,
Czar Nicholas ll, Adolph Hitler, John F. Kennedy
and Judas, for which he received another Emmy.
He denies ever interviewing Charles Manson and Satan,
but both of them said otherwise, and gave themselves
an Emmy. After viewers were found to be getting
physically ill from seeing his face on TV, he went
back to radio, taking another job in St. Louis as
"The Night Squirrel." In 2006, "Slacker in the Dark"
was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize. In 2007,
Noory was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for
his work in banning the accordion.

Art Bell and Coast to Coast

After Art Bell was kidnapped by a feminist Filipino
army insurgency, Premiere Radio Networks was looking
for someone to take his place. Rush Limbaugh
remembered hearing a similar psycho on the radio
while on vacation in Missouri and told Premiere
about him. in 2003, Noory took over Coast to Coast
much to the chagrin of it's regular listeners.
Noory immediately began to preach his theory of
Space Jesus, and denying the same. He blamed
September 11, 2001 on conspiracy theorists and
claimed Islam was created by the CIA. He dedicated
entire shows to End of the World rants and guests
who supported the same Rapture and revenge
philosophies. He began a steady diet of the Book
of Revelation and is rumored to have eaten over
7,000 copies. He hired longtime psycho
Richard C. Hoagland in a move many consider was
only a counterbalance to have someone more insane
than himself on the show. He has dedicated himself
to find out who the hell 666 is and when we are
all gonna die!! Heard on over a million gazillion
radio stations throughout the known world,
he makes it a point to keep any guests with
relevant information off the show. In 2007,
he took his lovable mug to the Home Shopping Network,
hawking religious trinkets and the hallucinogenic
energy drink Ayahuaska. Or, maybe he didn't.
His contract expires in 2012.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080509024417/uncyclopedia.org/wiki/George_Noory

George Noory SUCKS!
http://web.archive.org/web/20080802223121/http://georgenoorysucks.com/index.php?board=3.0

The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
may be the greatest hoax ever,
perpetuated by the Earth's
greatest tricksters: the Jinn
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=extraterrestrial+JINN

UFOs and the Recycling of Souls [EXCERPT]:
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/UFOs_Physical_or_Subtle_Part_Two.html

Western [Out-of-Body Experiences] OBEs occurring
during medical emergencies are naturally related
with death, and the persons experiencing them
often connect them with the fate of the soul in
the next life. In India, of course, these
experiences are associated with the process of
transmigration, whereby the soul, riding in the
subtle body, is transferred to a new situation
at the time of death. Given all the parallels
that exist between OBEs and UFO abductions,
could it be that some UFO entities are involved
with the transmigration of the soul? It turns
out that ideas along these lines have been
discussed in the UFO literature.

For example, Whitley Strieber has said that his
visitors told him, "We recycle souls."
Strieber's visitor experiences inspired him
with the following general idea: "Could it be
that the soul is not only real, but the flux of
souls between life and death is a process
directed by consciousness and supported by
artistry and technology?" This idea is
completely Vedic, and so is the corollary that
our actions are watched and appraised by beings
who control our destination after death.
Appraising modern attitudes, Strieber noted,
"Because we have deluded ourselves into
ignoring the reality of the soul, we imagine
everything we do to be some kind of secret,"
and he asked, "Who watches us?"

The following story gives some indication of
how Strieber arrived at these ideas.
He related that his visitors invisibly spoke
to him, repeatedly warning him not to eat
sweets. After several weeks of these warnings,
he asked why he shouldn't eat sweets, and they
said, "We will show you."

Six days later, he learned through an
acquaintance about a woman in Australia who
was dying from diabetes. During the previous
evening, the woman had seen seven little men
"like Chinese mushrooms" who appeared and
descended from the ceiling. They lifted the
sick lady to the ceiling, and as she protested
they put her on the floor. Then she had a
vision of sitting in a park, putting on a
flowing blue robe, and watching the sun set
as a desolate wind blew all symbols of death.
After this experience, the woman declined
quickly. Strieber was told that the woman was
very conservative and probably had given no
thought at all to such topics as UFOs and
humanoid visitors.

Strieber took this unexpected story from
Australia as a graphic answer to his
question as to why he shouldn't eat sweets.
The story involved beings similar to his
visitors; it involved diabetes, a disorder
of the body's sugar metabolism; and it
came from a bare acquaintance on the other
side of the world shortly after he asked
his question. Since the woman's encounter
with the beings involved symbolic intimations
of her death, it struck him that his visitors
might have some connection with what happens
to people after death.

The relationship between Strieber's visitors
and the Vedic Yamadutas is difficult to
ascertain. There are differences between these
two groups indicating that they play different
roles, and there are also similarities
suggesting that they may be closely related.
For example, one difference is that the
Yamadutas normally act only on the subtle
level, whereas Strieber maintained that when
he was abducted on one occasion, he was able
to physically take his cat with him - an
indication that his trip took place on the
physical platform. Nonetheless, there are
also similarities. For example, the Yamadutas
look strange and frightening, they emanate a
strongly negative mood, they can travel
invisibly and pass through walls, and they
can induce OBEs in human subjects.
[...]
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/UFOs_Physical_or_Subtle_Part_Two.html

The Franklin Scandal
http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=480

Whitley Strieber - Nick Bryant -
Jon Rappoport - Peter Levenda
http://www.archive.org/details/NickBryant-TheFranklinScandal-OnDreamlandWithWhitleyStrieber

Intelligence Community Child Abuse

We begin a two week exploration of whether
or not children have ever been utilized by
US intelligence agencies in abusive programs.
Have children been the victims of brainwashing,
drug and mind control experiments?

There is more evidence right now that children
have been abused in secret experiments than
there was that adults were fed plutonium prior
to Eileen Welsome's publication of the
Plutonium Experiments.

That book won her a Pulitzer Prize and led
to a presidential apology to the victims
of those experiments.

It has proved more difficult to find hard
evidence of official child abuse, in part
due to the ferocious defense the intelligence
community has mounted, and in part due to the
work of organizations that claim that
childhood memories of abuse are invalid.
http://www.archive.org/details/NickBryant-TheFranklinScandal-OnDreamlandWithWhitleyStrieber

MKULTRA Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA
(Declassified MKULTRA files)
http://michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm

Debunking Whitley Strieber?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread275822/pg1

Puharich Turkey Farm Space Kids
http://www.google.com/search?q=Puharich+Turkey+Farm+Space+Kids
Mid-70s: ran a complex in Ossining called the
Turkey Farm. In the summer of 1975, Puharich
assembled around twenty children from the ages
of nine to late teens, called "Gellerlings",
or "Space Kids". Puharich trained their psychic
abilities, and claimed that they received
messages from aliens. One teen claimed that
they practiced remote viewing, and some of
their assignments included political targets
like the Kremlin and the White House.
(Levy, pg 165-7)
Puharich has claimed that the Space Kids are
able to materialize objects like trees, and
that six of them arrived at his ranch via
teleportation. (Gardener, pg 287)
It was also during this time that Puharich did
experiments on the effects of ELF radiation on
the central nervous system.
Part of Einhorn's "psychic mafia".
Presented a paper on the Space kids at the
"Mind Over Matter" conference at Penn State
University, late January, 1977, organized
by Einhorn. Other attendees included
Christopher Bird and Thomas Bearden.
(Levy, pg 189)
Around 1978, Puharich's Turkey Farm burnt down
as a result of arson, and Puharich disappeared.
A suspect in the arson was a Space Kid who
claimed that aliens were harassing him.
Puharich implicated the CIA. (Levy, pg 218-20)
Claims to have been the target of four
assassination attempts by the CIA. As of 1989,
he lived in North Carolina. (Levy, pg 348)
Andrijah Puharich died in 1995.
See Terry Milner's series "Ratting out Puharich"
for a more complete account, and for details on
Puharich's possible links to biological
experiments. See too "Memories Of A Maverick"
Author of: Sacred Mushroom Beyond Telepathy,
Anchor, 1973 Uri "Psychic Research and the
Healing Process", in Mitchell, Edgar, Psychic
Exploration, G.P. Putnam's Sons,
1974 "Protocommunication", in Parapsychology
Today: A Geographic View, 1973

See also Jack Sarfatti's childhood mentor
(and convicted pedophile) Walter Breen
http://www.google.com/search?q=Jack+Sarfatti+Walter+Breen

What About the Children?
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=253
The Boy in the Box
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=255

THE MENTAL DESTRUCTION OF PAUL BENNEWITZ
http://www.greatdreams.com/Falcon-Richard-Doty.htm
AND PROJECT AQUARIUS
http://www.think-aboutit.com/ufo/project_aquarius.htm

"It's just not for us, it's
not for Dreamland...it's too,
it's just too conspiratorial
for us." -- Anne Strieber [2000]
http://www.whale.to/b/too.html

Ritual Magic, Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon
- By Adam Gorightly
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/UFO_Ritual_Magic.htm

21st CENTURY CONJURELLA: THE LAST WITCH
by T. Casey Brennan [EXCERPT]:
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/thewitch.htm
"The Darkside group consists of lay researchers
into the world of the CIA and drugs, most
particularly in the area of the CIA's illegal
drug and hypnosis experiments, MK-ULTRA,
exposed by Congress in 1977. They are,
essentially, middle class hobbyists, not unlike
the hobbyists who make up the ranks of comic
book fandom, or my friends of bygone eras among
the John Birchers or the witchcraft covens.
They have no training, no professional status,
no authoritative manuals, no funding or
authorization by church or state: only a decisive
prediliction to the effect that victims of this
MK-ULTRA project now walk the streets,
unrecognized as such. One of the prettier of
them, a UFO essayist who calls herself Wiolawa,
theorizes that I am half Alpha Draconian
serpentine alien." - T. Casey Brennen [2002]
http://home.netcom.com/~mthorn/thewitch.htm

"Vatican: 'It's OK to believe in aliens'"
http://spitfirelist.com/news/vatican-its-ok-to-believe-in-aliens/
E x t r a t e r r e s t r i a l ... 'Evidentiary Tributaries' [ET]
http://spitfirelist.com/reading/messengers-of-deception/
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-167-no-the-aliens-still-arent-among-us/
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-67-ufos-and-the-alien-contact-deception/
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-588-the-aliens-are-coming-the-aliens-are-comin%E2%80%94not/
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-639-the-aliens-are-coming-the-aliens-are-coming-not-part-ii/
http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ftr-105-update-on-the-political-implications-of-the-ufo-phenomenon/

When consulting longitudinal studies of
conspiracies, it is important to factor in
potty training, i.e. a good multigenerational
conspiracy spanning years, decades, centuries,
etc., must take into account the fact that
infants are needed for recruitment into the
conspiracy of choice. Somewhere along the
line they will be potty trained. A very
tricky maneuver indeed! The success of potty
training determines the eventual outcome of
the initiatory process that the new
conspirator must embody in order to carry
out the trajectory of the conspiracy of
choice. Careful consideration of the variables
inherent to potty training will quickly reveal
to the thoughtful observer the enormous
difficulties in transgenerational conspiracies.
In short, a really successful conspiracy
is only as good as the pot it pisses in.
What this has to do with eight minute flux
transfer event (FTE) windows is anyone's guess.
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/object/index.cfm?fobjectid=42365
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081101093713.htm

Schedule of Upcoming Extremist Events: 2010
http://www.adl.org/learn/Events_2001/events_2003_flashmap.asp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GLOBAL TRENDS 2025:
THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE COUNCIL'S
2025 PROJECT

| From the Chairman of the
| National Intelligence Council

"Global Trends 2025: A Transformed World"
is the fourth unclassified report prepared
by the National Intelligence Council (NIC)
in recent years that takes a long-term view
of the future. It offers a fresh look at
how key global trends might develop over
the next 15 years to influence world events.
Our report is not meant to be an exercise
in prediction or crystal ball-gazing.
Mindful that there are many possible
"futures," we offer a range of possibilities
and potential discontinuities, as a way of
opening our minds to developments we might
otherwise miss.

Some of our preliminary assessments
are highlighted below:

[1] The whole international system--as
constructed following WWII--will
be revolutionized. Not only will
new players -- Brazil, Russia, India
and China -- have a seat at the
international high table, they
will bring new stakes and rules
of the game.

[2] The unprecedented transfer of wealth
roughly from West to East now under
way will continue for the
foreseeable future.

[3] Unprecedented economic growth,
coupled with 1.5 billion more
people, will put pressure on
resources -- particularly energy,
food, and water -- raising the
specter of scarcities emerging
as demand outstrips supply.

[4] The potential for conflict will
increase owing partly to political
turbulence in parts of the greater
Middle East.

As with the earlier NIC efforts -- such as
Mapping The Global Future 2020 -- the project's
primary goal is to provide US policymakers
with a view of how world developments could
evolve, identifying opportunities and
potentially negative developments that might
warrant policy action. We also hope this
paper stimulates a broader discussion of
value to educational and policy institutions
at home and abroad.
http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_2025_project.html

"Global Trends 2025: A Transformed World"
The Government Printing Office (ISBN 978-0-16-081834-9)
http://bookstore.gpo.gov/
http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_2025_project.html

http://tinyurl.com/6frmej

[~][^][~]

Zulu Shaman
Credo Mutwa's Chitauri & Mantindane
http://www.sabon.org/credo/index2.html

USAP-specific information: http://www.usap.gov/
Raytheon Employment information: http://rpsc.raytheon.com/
The Antarctic Sun Newspaper: http://antarcticsun.usap.gov

[~][^][~]

http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/saturn.htm
".... Ever and again in the history of magic Germany
has been considered to be the stronghold of the Black Arts.
Alchemy, Astrology, the Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Illuminism,
esoteric Freemasonry, Xtian mysticism, Rune magic - name what
you want in the Western tradition and you will find at least
some German influence behind it. While the Golden Dawn had
to fake its Cipher documents purporting to prove its German
origins, the O.T.O. was a genuinely German (or, more
precisely, Austrian) creation.

Aleister Crowley himself spent some time on and off in
Germany, and everyone will remember that notable conference
in Weida, Thuringia, in 1926, where the Master Therion
attempted, albeit unsucessfully, to have himself proclaimed
World Saviour by the German Pansophic Movement. Rumours about
the occult connections of National Socialism have abounded
ever since the war, and in spite of Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke's
excellent study _The Occult Roots of Nazism_, which ought to
have put a positive end at least to the worst hearsay in the
style of Trevor Ravencroft's tabloid press type books,
lots of people still fondly nurture the belief that Hitler
was basically little more than a black magician gone bonkers.
Anyway, interest in Germanic occult thought has never really
diminished in the English speaking world..."
http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/fs1.htm

[~][^][~]

Lucy Komisar: http://thekomisarscoop.com/

"...[Don't] let these guys
get behind you. They are tricky. And their
elfin humor may not be your idea of a good
time. http://deoxy.org/timemind.htm

Mars Methane
http://www.astrobio.net/news/article1332.html
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/quasplat.htm

Bonobo Monkey Socio-Sexuality
http://www.primates.com/bonobos/bonobos-sexual.html
http://www.primates.com/bonobos/bonobosexsoc.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

AND... The Leboyer Method of Childbirth
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Leboyer+method

Robots at War: The New Battlefield
by P. W. Singer http://wiredforwar.pwsinger.com/
http://www.wilsoncenter.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=wq.essay&essay_id=496613

To UAV or Not To UAV: That is the Question; Here is One Answer
http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/cc/eberle.html

'Wired For War' Explores Robots On The Battlefield:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99663723

.... Zeus Preserve Us! Cthulhu Save Us!
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/nonseqtr.htm
http://www.end-times-now.com/BMS/home.htm
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_khazar01.htm

1.616 x 10^-33 cm = Planck Length
[10 to the power of negative 33cm]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_length
[...] "The Planck Length, which is
small almost beyond imagination:
a millionth of a billionth of a
billionth of a billionth of a
centimeter (10^-33 centimeter).
[...] To get a sense of scale
[of the ultramicroscopic,
sub-Planck Length landscape of
the universe], if we were to
magnify an atom to the size of
the known universe, the Planck
length would barely expand to the
height of an average tree." [...]
http://tinyurl.com/Greene-Planck
The Elegant Universe By Brian Greene

Paul MacLean's triune brain hypothesis
http://www.kheper.net/topics/intelligence/MacLean.htm

[~][^][~]

0UR W0RLD MAY BE A GIANT H0L0GRAM
www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html?full=true
Quantum Technologies Move A Step Closer
With Demonstration Of An 'Entanglement' Filter
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090122141148.htm
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090122141148.htm
www.phy.bris.ac.uk/people/jeremy_obrien/
www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2009/6107.html

"Incredibly, the experiment was picking up
unexpected noise - as if quantum convulsions
were causing an extra sideways jitter ...
No one - including Hogan - is yet claiming
that GEO600 has found evidence that we live
in a holographic universe. It is far
too soon to say." --Marcus Chown
www.marcuschown.com

Dr. Leonard Susskind, Ph.D.
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/physics/people/faculty/susskind_leonard.html

Dr. Gerard 't Hooft, Ph.D.
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~thooft/

Dr. Juan M. Maldacena, Ph.D.
http://www.sns.ias.edu/~malda/

Dr. Karsten Danzmann, Ph.D.
http://www.aei.mpg.de/hannover-en/09-staff/00-details/danzmann/index.html

Physical Review D, vol 77, p 104031
http://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.77.104031

Dr. John Cramer, Ph.D.
http://faculty.washington.edu/jcramer/

GEO600
http://geo600.aei.mpg.de/

Dr. Craig Hogan, Ph.D.
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/today/archive_2009/today09-01-20.html
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/presspass/press_releases/Hoganparticleastrophysics..html

"The building was a holographic record of change."
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/quad4c.htm

Black Ops Superstars
http://www.strangeattractor.co.uk/further/?p=793

"Inside the Black Budget"
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/01/science/01patc.html?em&ex=1207195200&en=c0866049d4ab6fb5&ei=5087%0A

"I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN YOU
WOULD HAVE TO BE DESTROYED BY ME:
Emblems From The Black World"
by Trevor Paglen
http://www.paglen.com/tellyou/index.htm

Steven Aftergood
http://ftp.fas.org/sgp/aftergood.html
http://ftp.fas.org/sgp/news/secrecy/index.html
http://ftp.fas.org/blog/secrecy/
Federation of American Scientists
http://www.fas.org/index.html

Investigation Casts Light on
the Mysterious Flying Black Triangle
By Leonard David
www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/black_triangle_020805.html
They are big, black, and triangular.
In UFO folklore they are proof-positive
that planet Earth is a rest stop for joyriding,
but road-weary, extraterrestrials.
A just released study [2002] by the
National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS),
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_for_Discovery_Science
http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/news/
based in Las Vegas, Nevada, sheds new light
on the dark and mysterious craft. They offer
a more down-to-earth hypothesis.
NIDS researchers contend that these type
vehicles are lighter-than-air, blimp-style craft
of the U.S. military's making. Likely powered by
"electrokinetic" drive, the lifting body-shaped
airships have been skirting the skies from
perhaps the early to mid 1980s.
http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/black_triangle_020805.html

Crazy Rulers of the World
www.jonronson.com/crazy_rulers.html
"The Crazy Rulers of the World is the
extraordinary, never before told story of
what happened when chiefs of US intelligence,
the army, and the government began believing
in very strange things.
"Three years in the making, Jon Ronson's
Crazy Rulers of the World explores the
apparent madness at the heart of
US military intelligence."
http://www.jonronson.com/crazy_rulers.html

[See: "Project Star Gate:
$20 Million Up in Smoke (and Mirrors)"
by Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D. Lt. Colonel,
Military Intelligence, USAR-Ret.
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/
"StarGate.pdf" ]

"Weird Intelligence via
Frequency Modulated Waveform"
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/wi.htm

"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'
("Professor Designs Plasma-Propelled Flying Saucer;"
Science Daily; 6/12/2008.)
http://ftrsupplemental.blogspot.com/2008/06/professor-designs-plasma-propelled.html

Captain Thomas Francis Mantell Jr. (1922-1948)
http://kynghistory.ky.gov/people/registry/mno/mantellthomas.htm

"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'
See also Dave Emory's recent 'For The Record'
broadcasts: "The Aliens are Coming! The Aliens are Coming! Not!"
Part 1: http://spitfirelist.com/f588.html
Part 2: http://www.spitfirelist.com/f639.html
Where he quotes in Part 2, the Fortean Times
classic article:
"Plan Nine From Outer Space"
[ archive.org ]
http://web.archive.org/web/20010409160628/ http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/126/nine.html

Nouveau Whirling Security
covert neurological control...
http://tinyurl.com/SRI-PSG

Morrison & Foerster Files Suit Against
CIA, DoD, and U.S. Army on Behalf of
Troops Exposed to Testing of Chemical
and Biological Weapons at Edgewood Arsenal
and Other Top Secret Sites
http://www.mofo.com/news/pressreleases/15100.html

'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"
"INLAND EMPIRE!" http://www.absurda.net/

Martin S. Kottmeyer wrote an interesting piece:
"ALIENATING FANCIES - The influencing machine fantasy
in ufology and the extraterrestrial mythos"
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/mkalien1.htm

"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'
"The Hour is Late" by W.S.
[Friday December 12th, 2008]
"... The visitors told me that we came out of
a race of lemurs, which explains our love of
bright objects. For millions of years longer
than we have had civilization, we reached for
the fruits in the trees, and our material
culture is the result. Show a human being a
jewel or a bright automobile, and he feels
the same lust and the same delight that our
ancient forebears felt when they saw a
bright, ripe berry. ..."
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=349

To quote Stanislav Grof:

"Holotropic states of consciousness are characterised
by a profound change in perception in some or all sensory
areas usually associated with the intrusion of other dimensions.
Typically the experience is very intense, even overwhelming

and 'real' yet a person usually does not completely
lose touch with everyday reality. A holotropic experience is
often accompanied by extraordinary changes in day-to-day
sensory perception with profound changes in colour, shapes,

sounds, smells and tastes as well as profound perceptions
that have no counterpart in this realm. With eyes closed a
person is often flooded with visions drawn from personal
history and the collective subconscious involving various
aspects of the cosmos and mythological realms."

"The emotions associated with holotropic states cover
a broad spectrum that extends far beyond the limits of
our everyday experience. They range from feelings of
ecstatic rapture, heavenly bliss and "peace that passeth
all understanding", often associated with a sense of
'connectedness' or 'oneness' with the universe, through
to episodes of abysmal terror, overpowering anger, utter
despair, consuming guilt and other forms of emotional
suffering. Depending on the content of the experience, a
person can experience a sense of extraordinary health and
well-being, optimal physiological functioning and orgastic
sexual sensations of enormous intensity or alternatively
extreme discomfit such as excruciating pain, pressure,
nausea or suffocation."

"Usually in holotropic states the intellect is not
impaired but rather operates in a way significantly
different from its day-to-day functioning.
While we might not be able to rely in these states
on our judgement in ordinary practical matters,
we can be literally flooded with remarkable new
information on a variety of subjects. Thus we can reach
profound psychological insights into our personal history,
unconscious dynamics, emotional difficulties and
interpersonal problems. We can also experience
extraordinary revelations concerning various aspects
of nature and the cosmos that transcend our educational
and intellectual background. By far the most interesting
insights gained through holotropic experiences involve
philosophical, metaphysical and spiritual issues."

Article based on 'The Cosmic Game'
by Stanislav Grof http://www.holotropic.com

"2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl"
by Daniel Pinchbeck -- from page 391:
"According to Calleman's model, sometime
around the year 2008--the 'fifth night' of
the current underworld, ruled by the energies
of Tezcatlipoca, the jaguar god of night and
black magic--our current socioeconomic system
will suffer a drastic and irrevocable collapse."

http://www.erowid.org/library/books/2012_return_quetzalcoatl.shtml
http://www.realitysandwich.com/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/id/A5Z2C4ZY2WNMX
http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pinchbeck
http://www.oxytocin.org/index.html
"...our genetically-enriched
descendants are likely to view us
as little better than psychopaths.
http://www.oxytocin.org/index.html

Dissociation Dynamics,
the Alice Miller Finding
and the Social Organization of Torture:
http://alice-miller.com/readersmail_en.php?lang=en&nid=2137&grp=0708
http://www.alice-miller.com/articles_en.php?lang=en&nid=63&grp=13

MYSTICISM AND DMT [(N,N-Dimethyltryptamine)]:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=N%2CN-Dimethyltryptamine

The "Big Wow" theory
Emergent Consciousness: From the Early Universe to Our Mind
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0007006

"Provigil sharpened me up but it
had another effect--it shocked me
with surges of high-voltage anger.
........ 'Fuck this place,' I said.
'Fuck these people.' I repeated
this several times until I heard
myself--such language was out of
my character. The pharmaceutical
was working on me--the drug had a
mechanistic, souless vibration.
It was evident that Provigil was
perfectly calibrated to turn
nineteen-year-old army conscripts
into hostile killing machines."
2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl
by Daniel Pinchbeck
ISBN 1-58542-483-8 [Pg. 316]
http://www.erowid.org/library/books/2012_return_quetzalcoatl.shtml
http://www.realitysandwich.com/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/id/A5Z2C4ZY2WNMX
http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pinchbeck

"Nothing that comes and goes is you."
E c k h a r t T o l l e
http://www.eckharttolle.com/
http://airamerica.com/content/eckhart-tolle-power-now-chapter-8
If you cannot be at ease with yourself
when you are alone, you will seek a
relationship to cover up your unease.
You can be sure that the unease will
then reappear in some other form within
the relationship, and you will probably
hold your partner responsible for it.
All you really need to do is accept
this moment fully. You are then at
ease in the here and now and at
ease with yourself.
But do you need to have a relationship
with yourself at all? Why can't you
just be yourself? When you have a
relationship with yourself, you have
split yourself into two: "I" and "myself,"
subject and object. That mind-created
duality is the root cause of all
unnecessary complexity, of all problems
and conflict in your life. In the state
of enlightenment, you are yourself - "you'
and "yourself" merge into one. You do not
judge yourself, you do not feel sorry for
yourself, you are not proud of yourself,
you do not love yourself, you do not hate
yourself, and so on. The split caused by
self reflective consciousness is healed,
its curse removed. There is no "self"
that you need to protect, defend, or
feed anymore. When you are enlightened,
there is one relationship that you no
longer have: the relationship with yourself.
Once you have given that up, all your other
relationships will be love relationships.
Eckhart Tolle "The Power of Now"

http://eckharttolle.com/the_power_of_now

"Dr. Olga Kharitidi" writes:

http://tinyurl.com/p5fxf

"The purpose of my talk is to make
some of the aspects of our
work known to Western culture.
The reason is that the critical
time has arrived. I told you
that the unhealed traumatic
experiences which gain status
of their own and become spirits
of trauma continue their existence
throughout generations.
If they are not healed, they
build up, connect, accelerate,
enforce and support each other,
and become collective entities...

"At some point, they accumulate on
the collective level and become
very dangerous. This dangerous
time has come. It can become many
times more dangerous now than in
previous times, when world wars
were induced by accumulated
spirits of trauma. The purpose of
my visit is to tell you that
there is a great danger for all the
people on the planet, but there
are effective means to overcome
it. That's why I invite you to
our place in Central Asia,
to Samarkand, to learn
about our practice..."

"The Master of Lucid Dreams"
http://www.hamptonroadspub.com/book/152

Olga Kharitidi: http://tinyurl.com/p5fxf
The Master of Lucid Dreams by Olga Kharitidi, M.D.
("... accumulated spirits of trauma...")
http://tinyurl.com/4r72nq

Second Bardo:
The Period of Hallucinations (Chonyid Bardo)
http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psychedelic_experience/tib22.html

An Islamic holy city, Najaf is home to the shrine of
Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib, the Prophet Mohammad's cousin and
son-in-law and fourth caliph (656-661). Najaf also contains
one of the largest cemeteries in the world. According to
Imam Ali, any Muslim buried here will enter paradise; as a
result, the tombs of several prophets are found in Najaf.
Shia Muslims especially consider it a privilege to be
buried here. Like Karbala, Najaf became an important
center of Islamic scholarship and theology. During his
exile from Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini lived here for 12 years
prior to the 1979 revolution in Iran. In 1999, the Iraqi Shia
leader Ayatollah Mohammad Sadiq al-Sadr was
assassinated in Najaf, sparking clashes between Shia and
the Iraqi government.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/najaf.htm

Bruce Damer on 'A Universal Mind State:'
"The number of distinct pathways inside
your brain outnumber the number of
particles in the universe. So we might speculate
that perhaps the human mind is capable of
containing a simulacrum of the entire universe.
How might a vision of the whole cosmos manifest itself
inside the human mind? Do altered states of
consciousness give us a glimpse of a fantastic universe
that lurks just beyond our myopic daily view of reality?
What did the mystics say?
What have you experienced? Perhaps humanity is beginning to
sense that the universe evolved our world and our minds to
create a camera on itself. Does this sense give our
individual and shared existence new meaning?"
[...]
Brain researcher Antonio Damasio has brought forth
the understanding that the brain operates at two
speeds: cognitive (very fast processor) and
emotional (slower to record, slower to retrieve).
One result of his research is that modern life driven
by constant cognitive stimuli (phone, e-mail, texting,
and other interrupts) creates a "wired" state of
hyper-driven cognition but over time separates a person
from the slower wave emotional states. Eventually,
Damasio has shown, people become "emotionally
neutral" and gradually lose access to both the tools of
healthy social interaction and their intuitive and even artistic
senses. One might ask if we inhabitants of an increasingly
cognitively-driven world are actually part of a giant
unplanned experiment: the unintended mass-scale rewiring
of our cognitive processes and emotional lives.
Where do psychedelics fit in this gradually emerging brave
new mental world? Can they help to "reboot" a person back
to a state of more balance within the two-speed brain?
http://www.mindstates.org

"Could the early years of the twenty-first century
see the emergence of a new Jesus or a new Moses [or a
new Mahdi] to make sense of our puny, worthless lives
and hand down from above a new set of commandments?
Will the prophesied 'return of the Great Initiate'
become a reality, thanks to some carefully contrived
stage management? This new leader or Messiah figure
will be backed by a massive politico-religious
movement -- a New World Ordor of zealots -- the
infrastructure of which is already in place."
( (( .. .]|||||||||||||||||||||||
The Stargate Conspiracy
by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince (1999),
ISBN 0-425-17658-4
(Chpt. 7, 'Endtimes: The Warning') Pgs. 330-332
http://www.namebase.org/sources/fL.html

How to Build a Universe
That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later
by Philip K. Dick, 1978
http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS)
http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/careers/

Four years ago, on June 24, 2005, Fermilab
celebrated 1 inverse femtobarn for CDF and
DZero. Read more about that milestone here:
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/today/archive_2005/today05-06-27.html

"... The simultaneous incarnations also start 3rd
density with a clean memory slate in order to participate
in the Game.
But this group is adding to the Higher Self's memories
from all incarnations at once, scattered throughout
Earther 3rd density time periods. In both cases
NO pre-Game memories are lost, just hidden.
What can work against spiritual advancement is the
desire for physical immortality..." -- Matrix V
Leading Edge International Research Group
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html

SpaceX Successfully Launches Falcon 1 to Orbit
http://www.spacex.com/press.php?page=20080928
"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe."--H. G. Wells

Raytheon Company
http://www.raytheon.com/
Defense Industry daily
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/
Directory of U.S. Military Rockets and Missiles
http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/index.html
White Sands Missile Range
http://www.wsmr.army.mil/
Genetic Engineering News
http://www.genengnews.com/

LHC NEWS http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/News.htm
LHC shut down until early spring 2009
http://www.news.google.com/news?hl=en&suggon=0&safe=off&q=LHC%20CERN
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/Cooldown_status.htm

Second Bardo:
The Period of Hallucinations (Chonyid Bardo)
http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psychedelic_experience/tib22.html

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"Everybody understands Mickey Mouse.
A few people understand Herman Hesse.
Hardly anybody understands Einstein.
And nobody understands Emperor Norton."
-- Malaclypse the Younger
http://www.hermetic.com/browe-archive/index.htm

(|) From The Book of Lies - LIBER CCCXXXIII
by Frater Perdurabo:

THE SORCERER

A Sorcerer by the power of his
magick had subdued all things to
himself.

Would he travel? He could fly
through space more swiftly than
the stars.

Would he eat, drink, and take
his pleasure? There was none
that did not instantly obey his
bidding.

In the whole system of ten
million times ten million spheres
upon the two and twenty million
planes he had his desire.

And with all this he was but
himself.

Alas!

Frater Perdurabo on His Ass:
http://www.drizzle.com/~slmndr/uncle_al/lies/perdurabo.png

THE ILLUMINATI DO NOT EXIST
*Do Not Believe Everything You Read*
http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/suggestive-fiction.php

Discordianism
http://jubal.westnet.com/hyperdiscordia/discordians.html

Norton's Imperium -- Enochian Magick Papers
http://www.hermetic.com/browe-archive/enochian.htm

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Tunnel-Realities and Imprints
and/or Dr. Leary's perspective on these mysteries.
By Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
http://www.rawilson.com/main.shtml
The Eightfold Model of Human Consciousness
http://www.deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
http://deoxy.org/raw.htm

Card 12, The Hanged Man

And I saw a man with his hands tied behind his back,
hanging by one leg from a high gallows with his head
downwards, and in fearful torments.
Round his head was a golden halo.
And I heard a Voice which spoke to me:
"Behold, this is the man who has seen Truth.
"New suffering, such as no earthly misfortune can
ever cause, that is what awaits man on earth when
he finds the path to Eternity and the understanding
of the Infinite.
"He is still a man, but he already knows many things
inaccessible even to gods. And this conflict between
the big and the little in his soul makes his torture
and his Golgotha.
"In his own soul a high gallows is raised on
which he hangs in suffering, feeling as though he
was turned head downwards.
"He himself chose this way.
"It is for this that he went a long journey from trial
to trial, from initiation to initiation, through failures
and through falls.
"And now he has found Truth and has known himself.
"He now knows that it is he who stands between earth
and heaven controlling the elements with the magical
symbols, and it is also he who walks in the Fool's cap
along a dusty road beneath the blazing sun towards
the abyss where the crocodile awaits him.
It is he with his companion in the Garden of Eden under
the protection of the benficent genie; it is also he who is
bound with her to the black cube of lies; it is he who
stands as the conqueror for a moment in the deceptive
chariot, drawn by the sphinxes ready to rush in
opposite directions; and it is he again in the desert who
looks for Truth with a lantern in the bright of day.
"And now he has found Truth."
1911-1929

A New Model Of The Universe by P.D. Ouspensky
The Symbolism of the Tarot Pg. 215
http://www.global.org/Pub/12_Hanged_Man.asp
http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/qpchipmt.htm
http://www.gurdjieffdominican.com/sufi_seminar_germany.html
http://www.gurdjieff-ouspensky-centers.org
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=137

I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-life to spell:
And by and by my soul return'd to me,
And answer'd "I Myself am Heav'n and Hell."
Omar Khayyam

DMT, Moses, and the Quest for Transcendence
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/dmt.html
by Cliff Pickover, http://pickover.com/ Reality Carnival,
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/realitycarnival.html

"DMT in the pineal glands of Biblical prophets
gave God to humanity and let ordinary humans
perceive parallel universes."

The molecule DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a
psychoactive chemical that causes intense visions
and can induce its users to quickly enter a completely
different "environment" that some have likened to an
alien or parallel universe. The transition from our
world to theirs occurs with no cessation of consciousness
or quality of awareness. In this environment, beings often
appear who interact with the person who is using DMT.
The beings appear to inhabit this parallel realm.
The DMT experience has the feel of reality in terms of
detail and potential for exploration. The creatures
encountered are often identified as being alienlike
or elflike. Some of the creatures appear to be
three-dimensional. Others appear to lack depth.

Author Terence McKenna has used DMT and feels that,
"Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging
a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman,
hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving
religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this
other universe." The aliens seen while using DMT present
themselves "with information that is not drawn from the
personal history of the individual."

DMT is also naturally produced in small quantities in
the human brain, and it has been hypothesized that DMT
is produced in the pineal gland in the brain.
The pineal gland appears in the developing human fetus
around 49 days after conception. Perhaps an embryo
should not be considered human until DMT production
commences. Note that "zygotic personhood" (the idea
that a fertilized egg is a person) is a recent concept.
For example, before 1869, the Catholic church believed
that the embryo was not a person until it was 40 days old.
(See my letter to President Bush on Cloning, Abortion,
and Stem Cell Research.)
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/bushletter.html
Naturally occurring DMT may play a role in near-death
experiences and alien-abduction experiences.

Is it possible that the reality exposed to humans
by injecting DMT is in some sense a valid reality,
on par with our normal reality? Our minds, which
evolved to help us run from lions on the African
savannas, might not be engineered to see these
other realities under normal circumstances.

What is the guarantee that our minds are naturally
designed to sense the "true reality"? Perhaps there
is no guarantee. If this concept seems weird,
consider a far-fetched example. Imagine a creature
or phenomena that has been lurking among us since
the dawn of evolution. If our ancient ancestors
died every time they perceived the phenomena,
evolution would favor creatures who did not perceive
the creatures or phenomena. One might counter this
argument by saying that our modern instruments,
such as X-ray machines and cameras, should be able
to make the creatures apparent to us, even if our
unaided sensorium is not up to the task.
Reasoning further, because our instruments have
not made these realms apparent to us, the realms
must not be real. However, perhaps our traditional
instruments and theories are also not up to the task.
Or perhaps our interpretation of the instruments'
results is incomplete. Perhaps DMT is an instrument.

As a metaphor, consider infrared goggles.
A person leans on a tree. At night, we don't
see the person. Put the goggles on, and a new
reality results -- a truer reality -- and we see
the man. Similarly, is it possible that our brain
is a filter, and the use of DMT is like slipping
on infrared goggles, allowing us to perceive a
valid reality that is inches away and all around us?

In my book The Science of Aliens,
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/bookscp.html
I write about some of Whitley Strieber's experiences.
Strieber is famous for his book Communion, which
describes his encouters with aliens. When I had
written my book, I was somewhat "down" on Strieber
due to some of the more zany descriptions he once
gave of "aliens" he encountered. Some looked
cartoonlike, while others were the more standard
versions of aliens that most of us contemplate today.
In light of reading about DMT experiences, I can see
more of an overlap in Strieber's descriptions
and DMT-induced aliens.

According to Phillip Klass's UFO Abductions:
A Dangerous Game, Strieber appears to have had
a lifetime of unusual experiences. For example,
in April 1977 Strieber held a brief conversation
with a voice that had come over his stereo system
in his New York apartment. Streiber has also
encountered robotlike aliens, aliens with pug noses
wearing blue coveralls, an alien with an inept
cardboard imitation of a blue double-breasted suit
(complete with a white triangle handkerchief sticking
out of the pocket), and tall aliens in tan jumpsuits.
One alien had a "ridiculous excuse for a curly
black toupee on his head." Strieber once even saw
a giant, ugly insect that made him feel mothered
and loved. Another time he reported seeing the head
of a living woman named Kathie Davis on a shelf
inside a UFO. We can view these descriptions in a
new light, now that we know that DMT can often
produce visions of cartoon-like aliens.

If we were to hunt for the DMT elves, would we
direct our attention to Hawking's waveform model
of the universe or Everett's many-worlds
interpretation of quantum mechanics, or even
higher dimensions?

Is it possible that that some of our human ancestors
produced more DMT than we do today? For example, many
of the ancient Bible stories describe prophets with
DMT-like experiences. (See my book The Paradox of God.)
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/bookscp.html
Consider as one example (Isaiah 6):

Above him were seraphs, each with six wings:
With two wings they covered their faces, with
two they covered their feet, and with two
they were flying. And they were calling
to one another:

"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."

At the sound of their voices the doorposts
and thresholds shook and the temple was
filled with smoke.

These sorts of ecstatic singing and repetitive
exaltations remind me of subjects who took DMT
and heard: "Now do you see? Now do you see?"
along with singing voices. (These cases are described
in Rick Strassman's book DMT: The Spirit Molecule.)

Maybe this is why the ancients seemed so in touch
with God and with miracles and visions. Maybe Moses
and Jesus had a greater rate of pineal DMT production
than most.

When I asked Rick Strassman, M.D., author of DMT:
The Spirit Molecule, about my theory, he responded:
I'm not familiar with a specific theory that we
made more DMT in the old days than now. But, are
you familiar with Jaynes' idea of the bicameral
mind--that people routinely hallucinated until
the connections between our hemispheres got evolved
out for whatever reason? I don't think hemispheric
connections would support his idea as much as might
higher levels of endogenous DMT. If indeed we made
more DMT in the past, this may have to do with the
increase in artificial light that has come upon us
in the last 1000 years or so.

Also, recall that DMT experiences sometimes
include 2-D cartoon-like characters. Often DMT
entities lack depth. Could a higher-production
of DMT in ancient people influenced artwork.
Is that part of the reason why cave paintings
and Egyptian art are so two dimensional?

One way to imagine how other realities could exist
side by side with our own is to consider the forces
that produced the diversity of senses and
intelligences right here on Earth. In a real way,
there are already alien worlds right here among us.
Every Earthly creature perceives the world in
an "alien" way. Dogs. Bees. Bats. Cats.
They experience the world with different kinds
of senses. They can smell what we cannot, they
can see what we cannot, they can hear what we cannot.
If the organisms of the Earth were somehow able to
describe their world to you, it would probably not
be recognizable to you. It would seem like the
wildest world from any science-fiction story.
Moreover, if you were able to describe the world
to another species, they would "see" no resemblance
to their own. Our sense of reality would be different;
our way of thinking would be different, and even the
practical technology we would produce would be
different. We do not have to contemplate aliens
or science fiction to imagine alienlike senses
and bodies. The animal world of Earth is so diverse
and full of different senses, that creatures are
already walking among us possessing "alien"
awarenesses beyond our understanding.

By studying the creatures of the Earth, we can
hypothesize on the diversity of realities here
on Earth. Aliens would no doubt see a different
world than we do. To best understand this, consider
the Indian luna moth, which has a wingspread of
about 10 cm (4 inches). To our eyes, both the male
and female moths are light green and
indistinguishable from each other.
But the luna moths themselves perceive in the
ultraviolet range of light, and to them the
female looks quite different from the male.
Other creatures have a hard time seeing the
moths when they rest on green leaves, but
luna moths are not camouflaged to one another
since they see each other as brilliantly colored.

For a related Reality Carnival story, see
"People with Charles Bonnet Syndrome
See Beings from Parallel Universes"
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/bonnet.html
and "DMT Users See Insect Gods".
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/dmtinsect.html

I have also covered the following stories in the Reality Carnival:
"Man Discovers Intelligent Beings After Consuming DMT,"
"The fleeting reality of DMT machine elves," and
"Psychedelics, Abortion, and the Chrysanthemum."
(Just scan through the Reality Carnival entries until you find these
stories.)
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/Pickover/pc/dmt.html

AB interviews JS
http://home.netcom.com/~mthorn/flysplat.htm

Skinwalkers, Blue Book and All: TP Black Lodge
http://destinymatrix.blogspot.com/2007/11/subject-re-skinwalkers-blue-book-and.html

Where Brain meets Brane
by Gary S. Bekkum
http://starpod.org/brains.htm

Nikola Tesla 1856 - 1943
http://web.archive.org/web/19991006214357/ http://www.virtualtheater.com/tesla-bio.html

Thomas E. Phipps, Jr.
http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/phipps.htm
http://dx.doi.org/10.1119/1.15470
http://redshift.vif.com/BookBlurbs/OldPhysics.htm
http://www.qedcorp.com/pcr/pcr/ftlink.html
http://tinyurl.com/PHIPPS-1999

Millennium Twain -- http://www.ojaipost.com/millennium.shtml
http://groupkos.com/mtwain/X49Specs.html

"Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_the_Walrus
http://www.nancyredstar.com/newslinks/gellerlennon.htm

[~][^][~]

[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.jpg
[] "My observation of the Universe convinces
[] me that there are beings of intelligence
[] and power of a far higher quality than
[] anything we can conceive of as human;
[] that they are not necessarily based on
[] the cerebral and nervous structures that
[] we know, and that the one and only
[] chance for mankind to advance as a whole
[] is for individuals to make contact with
[] such beings." -- Crowley (1944)
[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.htm
[] Plan 93 from Outer Space
[] by P.R. Koenig

"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know,
it's a hell of a hoot . . . It's fun to shoot some people.
I'll be right up front with you. I like brawling.
You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap
women around for five years because they didn't
wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no
manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun
to shoot them."
--Marine Lieutenant General James N. Mattis
[His comments were met with laughter and applause...]
http://www.usmc.mil/

********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
Generation Kill: Devil Dogs, Iceman, Captain America
and The New Face of American War - by Evan Wright
http://www.amazon.com/Generation-Kill-Captain-America-American/dp/0399151931

MAJOR GENERAL JAMES MATTIS calls the men
in First Reconnaissance Battalion "cocky,
obnoxious bastards..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Kill
[...]
"The Killer Elite," Part 1 of the original article series
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5938873/the_killer_elite/
"From Hell to Baghdad," Part 2 of the original article series
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937455/from_hell_to_baghdad
"The Battle for Baghdad," Part 3 of the original article series
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/5938010/the_killer_elite_part_three_the_battle_for_baghdad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Kill

********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********

C I T Y O F S E C R E T S
http://www.patricechaplin.com/

S O C I E T E P E R I L L O S
http://www.perillos.com/

"In early cultures, it was believed that gaps
existed on the planet, and that in these places
entry from other realms was possible as well as
exits from this one. You have to unite the north
with the south. Once they are brought together
there is super-consciousness and a higher plane
is within reach. Then, the other realms can
reach us. But Sauniere failed. He couldn't find
the portal. He didn't finish what he had started."
--Patrice Chaplin
http://www.patricechaplin.com/mythology.html

A Spanish connection?

Part 1: Twin Towers
http://www.perillos.com/chaplin_1.html
Part 2: The Magic Dance
http://www.perillos.com/chaplin_2.html
Part 3: Of Sun and stones
http://www.perillos.com/chaplin_3.html
Part 4: a Kabbalistic Cabal
http://www.perillos.com/chaplin_4.html

"I had an example of a cosmogonic ecstasy,
more powerful than the preceding ones. I had
a precise vision of the constitution of
the Universe." --Salvador Dali [Sept. 19, 1963]

Salvador Dali: painting
the apocalypse of Perillos?
http://www.perillos.com/dali.html

Time Lords http://www.perillos.com/timetravel.html

******************************
"We're talking about the rituals
associated with the Grail to open
the doors, to go through the portal,
that's what we're talking about." --Patrice Chaplin
http://www.patricechaplin.com/interview.html

******************************
City of Secrets - One Woman's True-life Journey
to the Heart of the Grail Legend by Patrice Chaplin
Quest Books | The Theosophical Publishing House |
The Theosophical Society in America |
International Headquarters, Adyar, India
http://www.theosophical.org/
306 West Geneva Road
P. O. Box 270
Wheaton, IL 60189-0270
630.665.0130
Information for the media is available through
Quest Books. E-mail: publ...@questbooks.net
http://www.patricechaplin.com/index.html

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)

When UFOs Arrive:
"The U.S. and other world governments already
have detailed secret plans for first contact."
BY JIM WILSON
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/space/1283081.html

"In a Quasi-Parallel Multiverse, in the dimmest
recesses of ancient fore-history, there did manifest
a powerful, quantum computing device, located at
approximately 2/3rd radius along one arm of a spiral
galaxy. A cosmological variation on the double-slit
experiment arose:

"How about running a near infinite number of
simultaneous interdimensional 'big bang' simulations
with infintesimal variations in each simulation to
determine the most novel, and long-lived, open-ended
scenario of survival; thereby selecting the specific
'history' of this advantageous pathway over all other
shorter-lived, 'extinction' pathways...?

"Could sporadic, sentient unhappiness and suffering
throughout the successful pathway be entirely
ruled out?" http://tinyurl.com/ba5s2
-- Prescott Sheldon Bush
http://tinyurl.com/an3so

P.S. Basically, "life" (sentient organic awareness), is a mystery
which no one really comprehends in any way approximating life's
totality. Individuals are smart, groups are stupid. Governments are
exceptionally stupid. Traditions, particularly ethnic traditions,
are rarely useful to the long-term sociobiological welfare of the
individual and human species. Ethnic traditions which are exclusive
and xenophobic are particularly burdensome to healthy cultural &
individual evolution. We will be able to respect ourselves and each
other when we as individuals find the courage to think for ourselves,
while simultaneously experiencing empathy for others, regardless of
perceived differences.

[] "Fiction, as a vehicle, has often been used
[] by occultists ... Ideas not acceptable to
[] the everyday mind, limited by prejudice and
[] spoiled by a 'bread-winning' education, can
[] be made to slip past the censor, and by
[] means of the novel, the poem, the short
[] story be effectually planted in soil which
[] would otherwise reject or destroy them."
[] The Magical Revival by Kenneth Grant
[] http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam-st_p.htm
[] http://www.fulgur.co.uk/authors/grant/bibliography/
... and The Sorcerers: http://www.cfr.org

http://sec.noaa.gov/SWN/
http://www.alexgrey.com/images/obama-poster.jpg
http://www.alexgrey.com/images/thlg-pstr.jpg
http://www.alexgrey.com/images/dying.jpg
[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.jpg
[] "My observation of the Universe convinces
[] me that there are beings of intelligence
[] and power of a far higher quality than
[] anything we can conceive of as human;
[] that they are not necessarily based on
[] the cerebral and nervous structures that
[] we know, and that the one and only
[] chance for mankind to advance as a whole
[] is for individuals to make contact with
[] such beings." -- Crowley (1944)
[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.htm
[] Plan 93 from Outer Space
[] by P.R. Koenig
[] ***********************
Manipulating the Minions & More...
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/
[] %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
[] God Is the Machine
[] http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.12/holytech.html
[] ***********************
[] A M a n W h o N e v e r D i e s
[] "...Some modern Rosicrucians have suggested that
[] St. Germain has been solely responsible for the
[] development of alchemic practice throughout the
[] centuries and may be due back... He is believed
[] http://www.alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm
[] to have masqueraded in Paris under the name
[] Fulcanelli as recently as the 1920s when he
[] warned against the development of atomic science."
[] http://www.cafes.net/ditch/motm1.htm
[] "...The books were deliberately written to plant
[] doubts about the nature of reality in readers'
[] minds, and successfully combined real events
[] with long-standing conspiracy theories..."
[] http://www.rawilson.com/illuminatus.html
[] {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
[] "Imagine a storm big enough to swallow the Earth...
[] http://umbra.nascom.nasa.gov/eit/images/Sun_and_earth.jpg
[] {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
[] Dr. Alvaro Pascual-Leone
[] Associate Professor of Neurology
[] http://sitenav.bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?node_id=4644

The Origins of the Fear of Death and Dying
http://primal-page.com/death.htm

Jane's Defence Weekly
http://jdw.janes.com/
"Boeing, the world's largest aircraft
manufacturer, has admitted that it
is working on experimental
anti-gravity projects that could
overturn a century of conventional
aerospace propulsion technology if
the science that underpins them -
science that senior Boeing officials
describe as "valid" - can be
engineered into hardware."
[Cont...] http://jdw.janes.com/
http://jdw.janes.com/public/jdw/index.shtml

NASA Developing Antigravity Device :
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/bpp/
"... Marc G. Millis added the agency would keep
an open mind. The message of history, he
continued, is that new insights can come from
the most seemingly unlikely directions.
By definition, no one can predict from whence
the next revolution will arise." [Cont...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakthrough_Propulsion_Physics_Program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-gravity

"Lockheed's Advanced Development Project
the Skunk Works' story of Stealth's development
is most interesting not only in the design, building,
and testing but also in its origin in a Russian scientist's
paper on aeronautics."
Skunk Works: A Personal Memoir of My Years at Lockheed
by Ben R. Rich, and Leo Janos
http://www.amazon.com/Skunk-Works-Personal-Memoir-Lockheed/dp/0316743305

The Hunt for Zero Point:
Inside the Classified World
of Antigravity Technology
by Nick Cook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Cook

Wormhole-Stargates: Tunneling Through
The Cosmic Neighborhood
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
http://www.nidsci.org/articles/davis/wormhole_induction.html
"... The phenomenon is the product of a
technology in the sense that it is a real, physical,
material object."

See also: H. E. Puthoff, "Polarizable-vacuum (PV)
representation of general relativity",
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/gr-qc/9909037 , 1999:
General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology, abstract

Wright-Patterson Air Force
Research Laboratory
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/AFRL/

e-Prints Government Secrecy
http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/

". . . (I)t is not inconceivable that
neurosis can be altered by electronic probes
which set off pains in ordered sequence.
Certainly, this is precisely what Primals do.
Psychologically induced Primals ultimately
become electrically induced events in the
nervous system. Perhaps, someday, there will
be a way to circumvent the psychological
stimulus and go straight to the areas of the
brain which require triggering."
-- Dr. Arthur Janov
The Anatomy of Mental Illness:
The Scientific Basis of Primal Therapy
G. P. Putnam's Sons, New York, 1971, p. 84
http://primal-page.com/lobe.htm

o0O0o

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D7045

The Register, June 23, 2007
http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

The U.S. Department of Defense is developing
a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual
nodes to reflect every man, woman, and child.

Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS),
it will be a "synthetic mirror of the real world
with automated continuous calibration with
respect to current real-world information,"
according to a concept paper for the project.

SWS provides an environment for testing
"Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the
paper reads, so that military leaders can
"develop and test multiple courses of action
to anticipate and shape behaviors of
adversaries, neutrals, and partners."

SWS also replicates financial institutions,
utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops.
By applying theories of economics and human
psychology, its developers believe they can
predict how individuals and mobs will respond
to various stressors.
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D7045

Unnatural selection: Robots start to evolve
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D10085

"Researchers at Robert Gordon University in
Aberdeen, UK have created a robot that adapts
to such changes by mimicking biological
evolution, using an incremental evolutionary
algorithm (IEA) capable of adding new parts
to its robot brain over time."
[New Scientist Tech, Feb. 4, 2009]
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126946.600-unnatural-selection-robots-start-to-evolve.html

See also:

Simulex, Inc. | Synthetic Environments
for Analysis and Simulation(tm)
http://www.simulexinc.com/
What happens when you take military war-gaming
technology, inject it with the latest discoveries in
management, economics, and psychology, and
apply it to business, political, and social situations?
The answer is Simulex's Synthetic Environments for
Analysis and Simulation (SEAS), the result of ten
years of research conducted at Purdue University's
Krannert School of Management, in association
with the United States Department of Defense
and several Fortune 500 companies.
http://www.simulexinc.com/

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Impossible Possibilities
by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier
http://www.cafes.net/ditch/imposposa.jpg
Morning of the Magicians
http://www.cafes.net/ditch/motm1.htm

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

And when Dr. Dharmendra S. Modha
manages to "re-create the 'wetware' brain
using hardware and software," and the DoD
fires up 6 Billion (plus) copies reflecting every
"man, woman, and child," and chicken, dolphin,
bird, ant, coyote, lizard, squirrel... all fed into the
Nouveau Total Information Awareness System,
http://tinyurl.com/25umxb
it should pretty much be
a rather cumbersome,
reality-replacing version of:
eXistenZ,
http://tinyurl.com/2gagrv
The Matrix,
http://tinyurl.com/yp3pxg
The Thirteenth Floor,
http://tinyurl.com/yrr3rh
Etcetera...

o0O0o

Gung Hay Fat Choy!
http://tinyurl.com/10-OXHerding

O1. Seeking the 0x
O2. Finding the Tracks
O3. First Glimpse of the 0x
O4. Catching the 0x
O5. Taming the 0x
O6. Riding the 0x Home
O7. 0x forgotten, Self alone
O8. Both 0x and Self forgotten
O9. Returning to the Source
1O. Entering the Marketplace

THE 1O 0XHERDING PICTURES
http://tinyurl.com/10-OXHerding

-=o0~O~0o=-

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."
['Little Gidding V' by T.S. Eliot]
Cited in: 'The Magus' by John Fowles
http://www.fowlesbooks.com/
http://tinyurl.com/3d7b9
http://tinyurl.com/7hrgvu

"By deliberately scrambling a person's
visual and tactile senses, it is now possible
to give them an 'out-of-body' experience."
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12531

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monroe_Institute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/voyages/focus-1999-fall-bookreport-pearce.html
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers12.html
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/intro1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
http://www.monroeinstitute.com/
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/fractal.htm

"[~][^][~]" wrote:
~
~ "... What was said was that culture is the shockwave of
~ eschatology. Nothing is unannounced. This is like a weird
~ quality of experience, you can't learn this from physics
~ or economics. (Maybe you can learn it from economics.)
~ Nothing is unannounced. Everything is preceded by the
~ shockwave of its coming. So somehow the spreading zaniness
~ of reality is part of the boundary-dissolving qualities
~ that are going to make up this new cultural mix of
~ disembodied human beings, nanotechnologically-maintained
~ environments, dissolved self-definitions, people living
~ at many levels at the same time; intelligence as a kind of
~ free-flowing nonlocal resource that comes and goes as
~ needed; prosthesis, implant, boundary dissolution -- these
~ things are usually presented as fairly terrifying. But in
~ fact I think behind it all lurks, you know, the demons who
~ do calisthenics in the angles of every room on this planet
~ to keep it all from collapsing into a flat line."
~
~ Terence McKenna
~ http://www.abrupt.org/LOGOS/tm980728.html
~ Live at Wetlands Preserve, NYC
~ July 28, 1998

What a tragic world this is, he reflected.
Those down here are prisoners, and the
ultimate tragedy is that they don't know it;
they think they are free because they never
have been free, and do not understand what
it means. This is a prison, and few men have
guessed. But I know, he said to himself.
Because that is why I am here. To burn the
walls, to tear down the metal gates, to
break each chain. Thou shalt not muzzle
the Ox as he treadeth out the corn, he
thought, remembering the Torah.
The Divine Invasion, Phillip K Dick.
HarperCollins (c)1981. www.philipkdickfans.com

"The Religious Experience of Philip K. Dick"
by R. Crumb:
http://www.philipkdickfans.com/weirdo.htm

How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two
Days Later
by Philip K. Dick, 1978 http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm
Philip Kindred Dick (December 16, 1928 - March 2, 1982)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_K._Dick

Philip K. Dick's Reality by Tessa Dick
http://www.unknowncountry.com/mindframe/opinion/?id=228
http://tinyurl.com/48pozq

Acharya S., Author of
"The Christ Conspiracy:
The Greatest Story Ever Sold" and
"Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and
Christ Unveiled" www.truthbeknown.com

2 Quotes:

"The Christ myth began when Jews
and Israelites were initiated into
the Pagan mysteries. Having no
consideration for keeping the
secrets of the Gentiles, they then
ran about divulging them."

"Higher initiates continue to hold
close the knowledge of Christ as the
Sun as well as the knowledge that
Christianity is simply Paganism
synthesized with Judaism."

http://www.truthbeknown.com

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining
4) Depression
5) Acceptance
--- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/

"Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily,
merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream."

"...[Don't] let these guys
get behind you. They are tricky. And their
elfin humor may not be your idea of a good
time." http://deoxy.org/timemind.htm

"Ram Bahadur Bomjon" aka "Palden Dorje"
(born c. 9 April 1990),
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon
__________________________________

The Coming Depression by WS
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=346

Gurdjieff and The Grays

http://www.unknowncountry.com/board/messages/5626/40941.html

"Whitley Strieber" wrote:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/board/messages/5626/40941.html?1226776641#POST556139

The reading of Beelzebub's tales is in itself
an extraordinary trial of mind and soul.
I have not read it in full myself.
And, incidentally, the introduction is
intentionally a special challenge.
The only people I have known who
have read it in full are Pamela Travers
and my wife Anne.

Reading any part of the book is food of a very
definite sort. You need not be linear about it.
Delve into it. Explore. It's quite an adventure,
and will richly affect you at a deep level,
if you read it while keeping the "double
arrow" in balance within yourself.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Beelzebub%27s+Tales+to+His+Grandson

Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
or An Objectively Impartial Criticism of the Life of
Man is the first volume of the All and Everything trilogy
written by the Greek-Armenian mystic G. I. Gurdjieff.
The All and Everything trilogy also includes
Meetings with Remarkable Men (first published in 1963)
and Life is Real Only Then, When 'I Am' (first
privately printed in 1974).

Because the book was intended to be the main teaching
tool for his teachings, Gurdjieff had gone to great
lengths in order to increase the effort needed to read
and understand it. Gurdjieff himself once said,
"I bury the bone so deep that the dogs have to
scratch for it." The book deals with an enormous
amount of subjects and questions. It is a vast
allegorical myth structure in a literary form
all its own.

The plot of Beelzebub's Tales mainly revolves
around the ruminations of an extraterrestrial known
as "Beelzebub" to his grandson Hassein,
[Hussein]**
as they travel through space towards Beelzebub's
home planet "Karatas" on the spaceship Karnak.
It mainly recounts the adventures and travails
of Beelzebub amongst the three-brained beings'
(humans) of the planet Earth. Beelzebub covers
the entire history of the strange behaviors and
customs of these beings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub's_Tales_to_His_Grandson

CONCERNING INDIVIDUALS - THREE BRAINED,
SAINTLY, & COSMIC - IN THE TALES OF HIS
MOST GRACIOUS BEELZEBUB
Text by various - From a pamphlet
issued by the Institute for
Comparative Study 1985

Abridged notes taken from the etherograms
received by Toolian on the planet Purgatory

Beelzebub arose on the planet Karatas and
while still young became an attendant to His
Endlessness Himself on the Most Holy Sun Absolute.
He was educated by Saroonoorishan of the planet
Deskaldino.
In the immaturity and impetuosity of his youth, he
became convinced that the running of the Great
Universe was conducted illogically. His conviction
about this he vigorously propagated to others
until the whole Megalocosmos was brought near
to the brink of revolution.
This stirring up of trouble earned him exile
to the system Ors, our solar system. Together with
his comrades and their attendants and subordinates,
he settled on the planet Mars. While others migrated
to the surrounding planets, Beelzebub remained on
Mars and there decided to construct an observatory
to aid him in the study of surrounding phenomena.

http://www.toutley.uklinux.net/BEELZEBUB/beelzebubportraits.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Beelzebub%27s+Tales+to+His+Grandson

** Is "B. 'Hussein' O." the final Imam
of the Twelve Imams and the Mahdi,
the ultimate savior of humankind?
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/contact/
[...] In the light of traditions
and interpretations, the personality
of the Promised Mahdi would be as such:
It is said "predictions and lore
concerning the Mahdi abound."
http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/history/twelve-imams/twelve-imams.htm
Among them are that the promised Mahdi
would be a Caliph of God and that to
make a covenant with him is obligatory.
He ... would be in the line of Imam Hussein.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi
And wouldn't that just confuse the living shi'a
out of President "I'm-a-Dinner-Jacket" of IRAN?!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Hidden+Imam%2BIraq%2BMahdi%2BHussein

Mars Methane
http://www.astrobio.net/news/article1332.html
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/quasplat.htm

Second Bardo:
The Period of Hallucinations (Chonyid Bardo)
http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psychedelic_experience/tib22.html

Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency
[DARPA]
Commissions advanced research for DoD.
It was founded in response to the surprise
Sputnik launch in 1958 and fathered the
Internet somewhere along the way.
http://www.darpa.mil/index.html

Office Programs
http://www.darpa.mil/body/off_programs.html
Solicitations
http://www.darpa.mil/solicitations.html
Offices
http://www.darpa.mil/offices.html
News Releases
http://www.darpa.mil/newsroom.html
Join Us
http://www.darpa.mil/hrd/
Grand Challenge
http://www.darpa.mil/grandchallenge/index.asp
Mission
http://www.darpa.mil/about.html
Doing business with Darpa
http://www.darpa.mil/body/news/2008/funding_opportunities.html

Oannes the Amphibian
http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Dogstar.html

SIRIUS A & B
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2000/0065/

Monitors From Sirius
by John Meluch
http://www.philipkdickfans.com/artwork/sirius.htm

The Sirius-Ra Connection
Sirius A & B
The Speakers of the Sirian High Council
http://www.sirianrevelations.net/star_a_b.shtml

Descendants of Henoch in the regions of Sirius

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=descendants+of+Henoch+in+the+regions+of+Sirius

AND YET,... THEY FLY! - By Guido Moosbrugger,
Steelmark Publishing, June (c) 2001, ISBN# 0971152306,
p. 360: MORE GENETIC MANIPULATIONS -
http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm
http://www.serpo.org/release29e.php

This is also the time when geriatric research,
through genetic reverse-manipulation, will release
the human population from the premature aging curse;
a curse that was brought about long ago in the
initial fighting peoples' genes by the
gene manipulators, the "creator-overlords."

This REVERSE MANIPULATION will afford Man an
EVEN LONGER LIFE SPAN than that achieved by
terrestrial geneticists through prior procedures,
whereby human lives increased to an average
life expectancy of 400 years.
These new achievements will produce
an EXTREMELY LONG HUMAN LIFE
EXPECTANCY OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

In the ensuing few years, the time will
come when intelligent ocean dwellers will
begin to contact human beings and communicate
with them, and a new race of terrestrial
inhabitants will thereby be founded.
Then the time will come when aggressions
with Martian inhabitants [populated
by Earth's inhabitants who started colonies]
will begin and result in the actual launching
of attacks on the colonies. These events will
be followed by 15 years of relative calm,
finally bringing good fortune to the
Earth's inhabitants in their quest to
find their actual origins.

A terrestrial space expedition will
penetrate into the regions of Sirius
and discover, or rather locate there,
proof of the Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestry of
the human beings on Earth, who
previously were PROCREATED THROUGH
GENETIC MANIPULATIONS IN ANCIENT
TIMES BY THE SIRIUS
"CREATOR-OVERLORDS."

This discovery will reveal that over
many millennia, the terrestrials'
ancestors fled across long twisting
paths, found the Sol system and
began settling there. This, humankind
on Earth will eventually find its
direction back TO ITS ORIGIN - which,
of course, will not suddenly resolve
mankind's problems by any means. [...]
http://www.serpo.org/release29e.php

The Mysteries of Sirius
http://www.mystae.com/restricted/streams/scripts/sirius.html
"...To ancient initiates Isis was a
symbol of Sirius and Osiris a symbol
of the Dark Companion of Sirius; but
he is not aware of Crowley's and Levi's
insistence that the traditional secret
revealed in the Eleusian Mysteries was
that 'Osiris is a black god!'"
"... The familiar symbol of Isis, with
a star above her and one of her feet in
water and the other on land, is a symbol
of the Sirius connection..."
(Atu XVII of the Tarot - The Star)
"Temple... [Robert Temple, The Sirius Mystery]
http://www.robert-temple.com/

http://www.robert-temple.com/papers/Sirius-AnswerCritics.html
...also demonstrates that the whole Egyptian
calendar revolved around the movements of
Sirius - the year began with the 'dog days'
when Sirius started to rise behind the sun
(July 23 in our calendar) ...that the
earliest hieroglyphic for Osiris (the God
of Resurrection and of Eternal Life) was
an eye plus a throne; and that the most
secret of the rituals of Osiris, the
'black rite,' is described on one
Hermetic text as being so cryptic
in its total meaning that men will
only understand it fully when they
pursue the stars 'unto the height'..."

http://www.mystae.com/restricted/streams/scripts/sirius.html
-- Robert Anton Wilson, [01/18/1932 -- 01/11/2007],
Cosmic Trigger : http://www.rawilson.com/trigger1.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson
Countdown 2012
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://members.pingnet.ch/nbt/Countdown2012/index.html
"Earth Tattoos"
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Sorensen/PeterSorensen99.html
"Confessions of a Crop Circle Maker..."
http://www.starstreamresearch.com/confessions.htm
"The Trickster character has been extensively documented
over the years by anthropologists, social scientists and
occult writers, amongst others. Tricksters are generally
associated with de-structuring, boundary crossing and
the blurring of distinctions. Shape-shifting, unruly and
contradictory, the Trickster is an adept at paradox.
He dwells in the liminal realms -- betwixt and between
the conscious and unconsciousness mind, the rational and
irrational, and haunts our dreams between sleep and
waking. In his most exulted form he becomes the
'messenger' - Creator's helper, Trickster to Transformer."
http://www.starstreamresearch.com/trickster.htm

SOTHIS = Sirius
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/quad4c.htm

Sirius was the guardian star of Egypt
home.netcom.com/~mthorn/raw_mask.htm

Lilith's Rant [Rising]
Freethought Today
Vol. 25 No. 6 - Published by the
Freedom From Religion Foundation, Inc. -
August 2008
A Column by Barbara G. Walker
http://www.ffrf.org/fttoday/2008/august/barbarawalkercolumn.php
Lilith's Rant
by Barbara G. Walker
_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-
Barbara G. Walker is author of the monumental
feminist/freethought sourcebook
The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets (1983).
Her many other books, published by Harper & Row,
include The Skeptical Feminist. An atheist,
she has also specialized in debunking
New Age assertions.
http://www.ffrf.org/fttoday/2008/august/barbarawalkercolumn.php

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)

Lilith Rising: An Exploration of Laughter
in the Western Religious Tradition and an
Assessment of its Importance to Thealogy.
by Jaki daCosta http://jaki-dacosta.com/index.htm

Lilith Rising
http://jaki-dacosta.com/lilith_rising.htm

_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-

"It's amazing how much stuff can be
crammed into a Planck length femtosecond!"
-- Antediluvian Patriarch
https://press.web.cern.ch/press/internal/ForCERNPeople.html

How Wide is NOW?

The Book of the Nine Doors of the Kingdom of Shadows
> _______________________________________

Jeffrey Jacob "J.J." Abrams (born June 27, 1966)
occasionally does interesting work, e.g. Star Trek
was fun, 'red matter' timeline bifurcations... quite
amusing; cannot watch the unwatchable 'Fringe'.
Completely unrelated... So there I was, finishing
a recent viewing of Christian Alvart's extraordinary
'PANDORUM' on a rented DVD... Corporal Bower
suddenly remember's Payton's wife, realizing the
Dennis Quaid character is not Lt. Payton, and the
crew 'rotation' was intentionally sabatoged by
Payton/Gallo, following Antje Traue as Nadia's
insight that the hyper-sleep feeding system selected
a predation mutation for stressed-out/confined life
aboard the Elysium, and finally Gallo asks Bower
how he could possibly know all this! After 900+ years
aboard the Elysium, a whole lot of intriguing back
story is lost, lost, lost.
No complaints. Although it might've been interesting
if Leland's recapitulation of events included the
phrase 'holy trinity' instead of 'three little indians'
(if you catch my drift...). In any event, nice work!
www.constantin-film.de
http://www.google.com/search?q=PANDORUM
> _______________________________________
>
>> From who, what, when, where, why 'exactly'
>> does consciousness arise?
>> http://www.physorg.com/news156522772.html
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=non-local+consciousness
>> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/dreams/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/3612_dreams.html
[...]
ANTII REVONSUO (University of Turku):
Well, it's pretty certain that our ancestors
did dream, because dreaming seems to be
biologically programmed into our brain, and
the brain that our ancestors had was pretty
much identical with our brain. And we know that
our ancestors lived in an environment which was
full of all sorts of fatal dangers.

NARRATOR:
The same dangers, Revonsuo says, often show up
in nightmares today, particularly in those
of children.

FEMALE RESEARCH SUBJECT 2:
There was one wolf. And he started chasing me,
and I ran and ran and ran. And afterwards he,
he stopped for a minute and barked, and then
another wolf came and another and another and
another. And then, in the end, there was a
whole pack of wolves with big long teeth, and
they were very, very hairy and big and scary,
and they started chasing me.

NARRATOR:
According to Revonsuo, our ancestors had such
dreams, and bequeathed them to us, because they
were indispensable rehearsals in the struggle
to survive.

ANTII REVONSUO:
The nature of bad dreams and nightmares is
that they contain threatening events and they
force us to go through those simulated threatening
events in order that in the waking world we
encounter similar or different kinds of threatening
events, and then we are more prepared to survive
those when we have been training for them in
our dreams.

NARRATOR:
Revonsuo believes this mechanism for rehearsing
stressful events stays with us for all our lives,
but as we grow up, dreams about wild animals are
replaced by modern horrors.

FEMALE RESEARCH SUBJECT 6:
I was dreaming that I couldn't find the class,
and then my friend had to come to this class,
and I couldn't find her, either, and she couldn't
find me. And on my way to the class, I opened the
door of the elevator, and I hit a little girl,
and she died.

ANTII REVONSUO:
Adults have very modern types of nightmares and
bad dreams, like losing your wallet, crashing you
car or something like that. So it seems our brain
is capable of adjusting itself and including
more modern threats.

NARRATOR:
According to Revonsuo, we should be thankful for
these fearsome visions, which may exist to help
us survive.

ANTII REVONSUO:
Bad dreams and nightmares are a good thing.
They force us to be prepared for similar events
in the waking world. Without nightmares and
bad dreams, there is a good chance that
humanity wouldn't be here.

NARRATOR:
But if dreams are so important to our waking
lives, what if one day they just stopped?
Would we lose our capacity to learn,
prepare, anticipate?

Could such a thing happen?
According to this man it does.

MARK SOLMS (University of Cape Town):
I frequently found when I ask patients after
they had sustained strokes, for example, whether
they are dreaming or not, initially they're not
entirely sure. And then it's in the following
days--because they are now paying attention to
their dreams--that they report to me with
increasing confidence that they are no
longer dreaming.

NARRATOR:
True, many of us say we don't dream, when in
fact we just can't remember doing it.
But Mark Solms is convinced that the rare
individuals he studies really have nothing
to remember.

One of these is Heather Jones, who lost
her dreams three years ago, after a stroke.

HEATHER JONES (Research Subject):
Before my stroke I definitely was somebody
that had lots of dreams.

After my stroke it was just, literally, going
to sleep was like going into a blankness.
It's almost as if you're just absent for a
while. There was just not that same sense in
the sleep or when I was waking up that I'd been
dreaming. There was no memory of dreams and no
sense of having been dreaming.

NARRATOR:
But it was damage to a part of Heather's brain,
the parietal lobe, which convinced Solms she
really wasn't dreaming.

MARK SOLMS: ...parietal damage, like Heather
sustained, frequently stop dreaming completely
in the early stages, after the onset of the
damage. That's because the parietal lobe serves
the purpose of combining our different senses.
Hearing and vision and touch all come together
there. And the imaginary space that we are living
in during our dreams is generated in that part
of the brain. So if it's damaged you can't dream.

NARRATOR:
So does going dreamless have consequences?
Apparently, though they don't seem
particularly dire.

HEATHER JONES:
I could go to sleep very easily. I wasn't
having what I would call good quality sleep
at night, probably waking several times through
the night. So I wasn't getting a continued
sort of period of sleep.

When I woke up, I just felt tired still.

MARK SOLMS:
The relationship between sleep and loss of
dreaming is in fact something that I'm busy
researching at the moment. Our preliminary
findings suggest that at least non-dreaming
patients fall asleep perfectly easily, but
then they keep on waking up throughout the
night, in fact, particularly during REM sleep.
It's almost as if when, when you might have
expected that they would be dreaming,
they wake up.

NARRATOR:
Decades after the discovery of REM sleep,
scientists are beginning to understand how
dreams affect our lives.
[...]