Re: Democrat sex offender David Marshall.

The Democrat Pervert Party

Jul 11, 2022, 9:30:02 AM7/11/22
Marshall was suspended from his duties pending the outcome of an
investigation in September, after a woman named Miranda Cohen levied
sexual harassment accusations against him in a piece she wrote and
posted to Medium, an online blogging website. Marshall denied the
allegations at the time.

Cohen wrote that Marshall subjected her to “comments” and “touching”
before Marshall “locked me in his office and wouldn’t let me leave
until I kissed him.”