Cruz: Media Is "Turning On" Biden Over Fears He's Going To Lose

Ubiquitous

Feb 22, 2024, 9:32:28 AMFeb 22
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said this week that he believes corporate media is
starting to turn on President Joe Biden because there is increasing belief
that he could lose this November in a rematch against former President Donald
Trump.

Cruz made the remarks during the latest broadcast of his “Verdict” podcast
with co-host Ben Ferguson while talking about Biden’s declining poll numbers
and the closing window to replace him as the Democrat nominee.

“I do think we are seeing the corporate media starting to turn on Joe Biden,
and we’ve talked at length, listen, it was this podcast that drove news and
drove news across the country, when we said months ago that I believe there
was a very significant chance the Democrat Party would pull the cord on Joe
Biden, yank him out and replace him with Michelle Obama,” Cruz said.

“The Democrats and the media would be perfectly happy if they could wave a
wand and put Joe Biden there four years or more. They’re not worried that
he’s incompetent to be president,” Cruz later added. “They’re not worried
that the Department of Justice says he’s not competent to stand trial.
They’re not worried that he’s such a weak commander-in-chief that our enemies
are attacking our allies and threatening America. They’re not worried that he
lacks the competence to do the job. There’s only one thing they’re worried
about: that he would lose. If they believed he would win, they’d be perfectly
fine to Weekend at Bernie’s him, to stand him up as a corpse and say Joe
Biden’s there and let’s keep pulling the puppet strings. Their concern is
they’re worried he’s going to lose.”

A few moments later, Cruz said that if Democrats are unable to replace Biden
and he becomes the nominee, the media will shift again to calling people
“ageist and racist” for questioning Biden’s ability to continue serving as
president.

The media is turning on Joe Biden.

They are starting to get nervous since they realize that if it is
Biden against Trump, Trump is going to win.

On Verdict, we take you behind the scenes of the media's panic about
Joe Biden's candidacy.
https://t.co/IUfx8oVbRp
pic.twitter.com/OBe4DH1dkn

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) February 21, 2024