"They Suck At Their Job": Joe Rogan Says After Stelter Canned, "They're All On The Chopping Block’

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ubiquitous

未讀,
2022年8月27日 上午11:43:292022/8/27
收件者:
Podcaster Joe Rogan reacted to Brian Stelter leaving CNN and said
"they're all on the chopping block" at the network because they "suck
at their job."

During Friday's episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast, the host
talked with former New York Times reporter and author Alex Berenson
about Rogan being attacked by CNN for taking "horse dewormer" after he
tested positive for the coronavirus in 2021 and the recent layoffs at
the network.

"And one of the things that drove me nuts about when they were so mad
at me about COVID," Rogan shared. "Forget about the fact that CNN
literally used a filter on my face to make me look jaundiced."

"We've showed side-by-side clips of the original video that I posted on
Instagram," he said. "And then they took that and put it through a
filter that made me look yellow."

"But all those people are gone now, which is hilarious," he added. "All
those CNN people."

Berenson replied, "Brian Stelter . boop."

"Yeah," Rogan replied. "They're all on the chopping block. Don Lemon's
on the chopping block. Jim Acosta. They're all on their way out. Which
is hilarious. But they should because they suck at their job. It has
nothing to do with what they did to me."

The host then showed the original CNN clip to Berenson, who replied
that Rogan looked "like the Hulk."

"Yeah, it's crazy," the podcaster shared. "They wanted to make me look
like dog shit. They wanted to make me look like I'd been smoking ."

Berenson replied, "Oh, I remember that, horse dewormer!"

Rogan responded saying, "yes, `praises horse dewormer,'" in relation
to what CNN had said about him. "Meanwhile, I didn't praise it. This is
what I did. I listed the things that I took and I said I'm way better
in three days. In five days I was negative. No one cared about that."

CNN recently announced Stelter was leaving the company and his media
show "Reliable Sources" would come to an end on August 21, as The Daily
Wire previously reported.

Rogan consistently proves he's not afraid to tackle any issue, speaking
about everything from how President Joe Biden "can't talk right
anymore" to calling out Will Smith for slapping Chris Rock at the
Oscars for just doing his "fucking job."

--
Let's go Brandon!

0 則新訊息