CNN Host Left Speechless When Told Why Illegal Aliens Don't Commit Crime In Florida

Ubiquitous

Feb 5, 2024, 11:05:04 AMFeb 5
A CNN host was left stunned during a news segment this week after one of the
network’s law enforcement analysts explained to her why illegal aliens commit
crime in New York City, but not Florida.

The segment came after several illegal aliens were arrested this week after
brutally attacking police officers with the New York City Police Department.

“I mean, these are people who came in waves, 170,000, probably to New York
City,” John Miller said, noting that among those migrants, there was a strong
segment who are hardened criminals who are looking for “a different
opportunity here.”

“These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges,
grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny,” he
said. “This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters, they were doing
organized retail theft. They were doing snatches on the street, iPhones,
iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking
has ten charges on one day because he’s part of a pattern that’s been going
on.”

“And I’m looking at the dates that their arrests started, which is probably
close to when they got here, they’ve only been here a couple of months,” he
continued. “So, what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here
that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend
the money and then come back. And I’m like, well, why don’t they just stay
and steal in Florida? And they said, ‘because there, you go to jail.'”

CNN’s Erica Hill responded to Miller’s remarks with a shocked faced and said,
“oh.”

WATCH:

CNN's Erica Hill quite literally stunned speechless after CNN's
John Miller said migrants steal in NY, spend in FL, but return
to NY because they'll actually be held accountable in the sunshine
state:

"So what the detectives are telling me is, they have crews here
that...
pic.twitter.com/XHvcKmelqe

— Brianna Lyman (@briannalyman2) February 2, 2024

--