Where to find WHO your SS could be...

Message has been deleted

Holly

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
This is great!!

But I noticed it didn't have my dietary restrictions. I think I posred
them, but I do not consume anything caffinated.

holly

Holly

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Here is my updated info ....

Holly

Intials: HWB (DH is JBB)
Occupation: Teacher/ Behavior Modification Therapist
Hobbies: Walking for exercise, reading (non-fiction), singing

Things I collect: "Cherished Teddies" fugurines, Regional cook books from
other states, countires. Christmas ornaments

Dietary Restrictions: I do not consume caffine.
Location: Alpharetta, GA

Karina Wright

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
ChatBrat (wed...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: Hi Sarah,

: First, a huge thank you for pulling this altogether! I noticed that my post
: lists only my posting name and not my real name. Would you mind revising my
: posting to read the following:

Me too - I'm actually Karina Clark -not Karina Wright despite the name on
my postings.
--
Karina Clark, who's got to get around to changing things!

Kelleigh

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Holly wrote in message <8tv5qt$7u0$1...@slb2.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Here is my updated info ....
>
>Holly
>
>Intials: HWB (DH is JBB)
>Occupation: Teacher/ Behavior Modification Therapist
>Hobbies: Walking for exercise, reading (non-fiction), singing
>
>Things I collect: "Cherished Teddies" fugurines,
<snip>

Hey! Me too!
We had the br*de & gr**m Cherished Teddies as our cake topper at the w****.
They're so adorable! I just can't stop myself from buying them! :)

Kelleigh

Sarah Fontes

Oct 31, 2000, 9:31:09 PM10/31/00
Here's hoping this doesn't crash my account this time...

http://astro.bu.edu/~sarah/aboutyout.txt (so I'm not creative) on WHO
your SS could be, as the time arrives.

And here's also hoping I actually get today's messages... soon!

Sarah

Hilary Carter

Nov 3, 2000, 7:34:06 AM11/3/00
> Here's hoping this doesn't crash my account this time...
>
> http://astro.bu.edu/~sarah/aboutyout.txt (so I'm not creative) on WHO
> your SS could be, as the time arrives.

URL not found :-(

Hilary

----------------

http://www.scottishmagic.co.uk

Stephanie Scales

Nov 3, 2000, 7:44:12 AM11/3/00
Try this -- there was a typo in the first one:

http://astro.bu.edu/~sarah/aboutyou.txt

-Stephanie

Barbara Warner

Nov 3, 2000, 8:04:37 AM11/3/00

Sarah,
After reviewing my SS info post, i'm going to revise it. I left out so
many of my important interests and hobbies, that it doesn't really
describe me!

New post:
Initials: BEW, (DH's are JWE); together we're B&JW
Occupation/profession: law student/almost-Lawyer. (Will finish Bar exams
on Dec 14; will have official ceremony in late February)
Hobbies/Interests:
Canadian/international law and politics,
reading (esp. mystery/detective novels),
travelling (esp. cruises),
baseball (esp. the Toronto Blue Jays!)
cooking and baking (esp ANCC recipes!),
music tastes include *jazz*!, Canadian pop music (esp. satire),
classical (esp. baroque period; don't like Mozart).
Location: Ottawa, Ontario and Toronto, Ontario
(Note: No pets.)

Allergies: sulfa drugs (potentially fatal reaction); seasonal allergies
/ hay fever (grass, trees, ragweed, plants), furry animals (incl cats);
fresh ginger; scented products (candles, fragrances).
Restrictions: No caffiene or artificial sweeteners.

Thanks for updating this, Sarah! You're a doll.
-Barbara

e d r e g @hotmail.com ChatBrat

Nov 3, 2000, 10:58:06 AM11/3/00
Hi Sarah,

First, a huge thank you for pulling this altogether! I noticed that my post
lists only my posting name and not my real name. Would you mind revising my
posting to read the following:

ChatBrat (Cheryl M.)

If you have time and don't mind, I forgot to add things that we like to do
such as:

Playing backgammon, cribbage and other board games; I'm a sucker for
beautiful paper (for computer or for writing letters) and nice blank cards;
I love to read and usually stick with classics (Margaret Laurence, D.H.
Lawrence, Margaret Atwood, Alice Munroe) and I enjoy really good
psychological thrillers (Barbara Vine type). We love to watch movies and
find it easier to buy videos than rent since we live in the middle of
nowhere. We are renowned for windchimes (we collect them) and oil lamps (we
collect them too). Auctions are a huge pasttime for us in the summer
months.

We love cookies, chocolate, wine, garlic, I love coffee, we both enjoy
herbal teas, cheeses of all sorts (well, except Stilton), hot chocolate etc.

Thanks Sarah. I wouldn't have asked you to add this but the name
affiliation really should be done. I figure the rest is just a cut and
paste!

Cheryl

Sarah Fontes <sa...@astro.bu.edu> wrote in message

Sarah Fontes

Nov 3, 2000, 7:53:49 PM11/3/00
Oy. :)

Both of you, it'll happen. I assure you. As soon as I find it and all that.

Sarah
:P

Karina Wright <yg...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
> ChatBrat (wed...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> : Hi Sarah,

> : First, a huge thank you for pulling this altogether! I noticed that my post
> : lists only my posting name and not my real name. Would you mind revising my
> : posting to read the following:

> Me too - I'm actually Karina Clark -not Karina Wright despite the name on

Holly

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00
If I ever get PG, i want the PG Cherished Teddy...she is so cute!!