Who says you can't have a little Christmas Romance

Island Rokman

Dec 11, 2006, 9:47:25 PM12/11/06
Love of Seduction would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas
and a Seductive New Year. May your new toys be put to good use.

Who says you can't have a little Christmas Romance

If you get a minute through-out the holidays, pop by my site Love of
Seduction and check it out. Come see the pictures of some of the
decorated houses here in Victoria BC. You may not have the means to
get out and look so here is a small display for your viewing pleasure
http://loveofseduction.ca/LOS2/staticpages/index.php/christmasromance
Maybe you will have a picture ( pi...@loveofseduction.ca) that you
would like to donate. Pictures for Love of Seduction.
Last minutes shopping to do? Do it here.
http://loveofseduction.ca/LOS2/index.php?topic=loveofshopping pick a
flag and start shopping.

Cheers
Island Rokman
http://loveofseduction.ca
Thank you for you time in reading our message We do hope that you will come and visit us soon

Cheers
Island Rokman
Love of Seduction http://www.loveofseduction.ca