Greg Lake - "Still You Turn Me On"

1 view

@

Oct 4, 2009, 11:42:44 PM10/4/09

Oct 4, 2009, 11:44:45 PM10/4/09

Oct 4, 2009, 11:53:22 PM10/4/09

Oct 4, 2009, 11:54:30 PM10/4/09

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxHGxQw9ws
>>

>> hey look a something i didn't say
>

> Give me a yay, baby.
>
> yay!

i can't right now

@

Oct 5, 2009, 12:08:16 AM10/5/09
"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Do you think that there's a difference between turning, and being
> pushed and made ta turn ?

Go fuck yourself, Mary, you cock sucking fucking manipulative douche bag
bitch. You eat shit. And you have eaten shit since the first day your
useless ass showed up on ASH. And I hope you and your ilk will eat shit
forever and one day. Clear as mud? Good. Moving on, you fetid creep.....

--
Kentucky Headhunters - "The Ballad Of Davy Crockett"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xf-BNkLWUE

@

Oct 5, 2009, 12:47:11 AM10/5/09

"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> : "Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> : > Do you think that there's a difference between turning, and being
> : > pushed and made ta turn ?
> : >
> :
> : Go fuck yourself, Mary, you cock sucking fucking manipulative douche
> bag
> : bitch. You eat shit. And you have eaten shit since the first day
> your
> : useless ass showed up on ASH. And I hope you and your ilk will eat
> shit
> : forever and one day. Clear as mud? Good. Moving on, you fetid
> creep.....
>

> Wowee... you seem ta have sum anger/hate/stalking issues, Patrick.
> :(

Sorry, sweeteness. Rather than saying - "Moving on, you fetid creep". I
meant to say - "Moving on, you fetid and awful and manipulative cunt".

I hope this clears things up a bit, you horrid, awful human being. And I
hope you eat shit, because you are one of the most awful people I have ever
met in my entire life, and I don't mind telling you as such.

@

Oct 5, 2009, 12:49:01 AM10/5/09

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yeah you can.

@

Oct 5, 2009, 12:51:38 AM10/5/09

"@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
Oops, I forgot - "you fetid cunt".

Hope this helps, you piece of shit.

H.G. Wells' Invisible Man

Oct 5, 2009, 1:01:36 AM10/5/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 04:08:16 GMT, in the District Court of
alt.suicide.holiday, "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> dared to offer up
news:4ac9713d$1...@news.x-privat.org as a Trial Exhibit:

> Go fuck yourself, [#####], you cock sucking fucking manipulative douche bag

> bitch. You eat shit. And you have eaten shit since the first day your
> useless ass showed up on ASH. And I hope you and your ilk will eat shit
> forever and one day. Clear as mud? Good. Moving on, you fetid creep.....
>
> --
> Kentucky Headhunters - "The Ballad Of Davy Crockett"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xf-BNkLWUE

You seem upset, Paddles.

--
� 2009 "H.G. Wells' Invisible Man" & jndjnd.com
Black Hat #1 AshK00ks' Lits of Haet #3

Pwner of obsessed suicide encourager and support group stalker
Douglas Wiser (who "had to help" a mentally ill man kill himself)

"Nice hat. You and [redacted] laughed, together, about the hat
thing, didn't you? Did you laugh at my testimony, [redacted]?"

- a kook who thinks "informant" means the same as "defendant"

@

Oct 5, 2009, 1:50:20 AM10/5/09
"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote
> Dunno. I'll sleep on it.

Sit on your own head, douche bag. You suck shit. And you are a manipulator.
And you are a phony. And you are a piece of human garbage. You are the same
type of manipulative shit that a person can find drinking in an east
Vancouver skid row bar and ripping off anyone who comes in the door looking
harmless. And I can spot shit like you one-mile away. You are an emotional
confidence trickster and a head game player. You are evil and you are scum.
And I don't mind telling you so, sickness.

@

Oct 5, 2009, 2:49:56 AM10/5/09

"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Are you okay,

I'll gladly tell you what I think of you, you cock sucking fucking horrid
ugly douche bag. You are a manipulative piece of human garbage. Is that
clear to you? And I feel sorry for any human being who comes into contact
with you in REAL LIFE, because you are utterly worthless, unreliable,
manipulative, fetid to the core and fucking scum. I don't like you at all. I
think you are horrid piece of shit. God help anyone who gets involved with
you in real life. There is nothing good about you.

I hope this clears up for you any thoughts you had about what you believed I
thought of you. Now shut the fuck up and never refer to me in anyway ever
again, as I have politely asked you to do before, you stench. And my words
to you today are a direct result of the hate you have posted to me while I
was away for the past 1 month.

Fuck you, Mary.

And - yay!