WE ARE ALL JUST

@

Oct 5, 2009, 3:14:52 AM10/5/09
one big happy dysfunctional family - yay!

Original AG

Oct 5, 2009, 10:56:24 AM10/5/09
On Oct 5, 3:14 am, "@" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> one big happy dysfunctional family - yay!

You are exactly right. And I'm happier today than I have been in
months away from this place. Just seeing the names of people I've
grown to know a little and care about makes me feel included and
special. There is so much wisdom, understanding and empathy in this
NG I feel honored to be a part of it.

@

Oct 5, 2009, 2:51:43 PM10/5/09

"Original AG" <original...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-------------------

LOL! Oh please... ASH is a shit hole full of obsessed lunatics who are
abusing drugs, or booze, or both. The ASH group is mental ward where the
staff and nurses and doctors have abandoned the bloody place and left all
the medicine cabinets unlocked and the patients are overdosing on anything
they can swallow.

To any parent who has found their child coming into this hell hole called
ASH, do whatever you can to get your kid out of here. Or you could run the
risk of your kid ending up becoming the next Suzy Gonzales
http://suzyslaw.com/ at the hands of a 55 year old man who in his twisted
fucking mind believed it was his destiny to kill Suzy Gonzales like Pontius
Pilate did to Jesus.

I am off ASH again and I am dumping my newsserver. I'll stay off for another
month. But let's see how much you obsess over me while I am gone again. Bye
bye, obsessos. And play nice!

<PLONK ASH & DUMP NEWS SERVER>

%

Oct 5, 2009, 2:56:37 PM10/5/09

hi

Baron Von Schtupp

Oct 5, 2009, 3:14:31 PM10/5/09
@ wrote:

> LOL! Oh please... ASH is a shit hole full of obsessed lunatics

Ping: Patrick Michael Sullivan!

--
All I want to do is have a little fun before I die

Alexander Kalinowski

Oct 5, 2009, 3:21:24 PM10/5/09
Baron Von Schtupp wrote:
> @ wrote:
>

>> LOL! Oh please... ASH is a shit hole full of obsessed lunatics
>
> Ping: Patrick Michael Sullivan!
>

>> abusing drugs, or booze, or both.
>
> Ping: Patrick Michael Sullivan!

Alex:
Get over it.

Baron Von Schtupp

Oct 5, 2009, 3:49:21 PM10/5/09

Shut up Alex.

maryluna

Oct 5, 2009, 11:44:24 PM10/5/09
On Oct 5, 9:14 am, "@" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> one big happy dysfunctional family - yay!

but family

%

Oct 5, 2009, 11:48:06 PM10/5/09

yes and you're the family pet