Re: BLACK HAT? WHITE HAT?

@

Oct 4, 2009, 8:16:37 PM10/4/09

"mario707707" <mario...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:8d83d05f-d510-4edd...@m11g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 4, 6:08 pm, "@" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "mario707707" <mario707...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 4, 5:54 pm, "@" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > this is my hat:
>
> >http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8370/wootbt.jpg
>
> > woot!
>
> > --
> > Dave Mason - "Only You Know And I
> > Know"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoa9mpe-RiE
>
> clowns are VERY popular in some prisons
>
> -----------------
>
> http://suzyslaw.com/
>
> Be sure to let the FBI know that you openly admitted to killing Suzy. Not
> sure if they know about that one yet. I doubt a direct complaint to the
> FBI
> would produce much. But to Herger's office might.

> From: Lshe...@aol.com (river)
> Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
> Subject: Re: I am not sure what is going on
> Date: 6 Mar 2003 18:13:35 -0800
> Organization:http://groups.google.com/
>
> "The LoNeLyGirL" <the_lonelyg...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > Thomas wrote in message:
>
> > (Unsung) hacked my newsreader with:

> > > You cared enough to reply.
>
> > > Wassup friend? Life empty? Real people in the real world getting you
> > > down? Take it out on us, please. It`s your strength. The only one.
>
> > No sweat, Thomas, it's only "itchy eyes" again trying to circumvent
> > any
> > of us who may have him kill filed. Neotrace is such a handy little tool
> > :)
>
> Suzy,
> Fire and Rain by James Taylor. Obviously, someone has turned you
> onto the oldies. Someone good.
>
> I woke up this morning, and I wrote down this song
> Just can't remember who to send it too
>
> Well I've seen fire and I've seen rain
> I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end (Florida?)
> I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
> But I always thought that I'd see you again
>
> Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone
> Suzanne the plans they made put an end to you
> I woke up this morning, and I wrote down this song
> I just can't remember who to send it to
>
> chorus
>
> Suzy, I want you to leave us if it will bring you peace.
> I never thought that you and my vision of James Taylor's
> song would cross paths. But, alas, it has come.
>
> So stay, or go. May your own plans bring an end to you in
> the way that brings you peace, if that is your choice.
> You already know how much I will miss you.
>
> River aka John

Hi Patrick Michael Sullivan! hows u
-------------------

Hi, John Sheffield, AAA Decks Docks & Boatlifts and Bulkheads
162 Jefferson Ave
Orange Park, FL
Phone: (904) 298-2311

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_chzjm2

Did you really offer to send to Cori a firearm to complete her suicide? And
what about Suzy Gonzales?

You did post on ASH that you do have a gun in each room of your house? Maybe
you felt free to offer one up to a person from alt.suicide.holiday?

H.G. Wells' Invisible Man

Oct 4, 2009, 8:35:14 PM10/4/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:16:37 GMT, in the District Court of
alt.suicide.holiday, "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> dared to offer up
news:4ac9...@news.x-privat.org as a Trial Exhibit:

> "mario707707" <mario...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 4, 6:08 pm, "@" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> "mario707707" <mario707...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi<BITCHSLAP!>

<https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca/cso/index.do>

Document: 9440-1-K
Count: 1
Offence: Date 09-Oct-2001
Statute: CCC - 810(1) Fear of injury/damage by another person
Nature: Commit
Accused: SULLIVAN, PATRICK Michael
City Of Offence: Errington, BC, CAN

--
� 2009 "H.G. Wells' Invisible Man" & jndjnd.com
Black Hat #1 AshK00ks' Lits of Haet #3

Pwner of obsessed suicide encourager and support group stalker
Douglas Wiser (who "had to help" a mentally ill man kill himself)

"Nice hat. You and [redacted] laughed, together, about the hat
thing, didn't you? Did you laugh at my testimony, [redacted]?"

- a kook who thinks "informant" means the same as "defendant"

mario707707

Oct 4, 2009, 8:58:38 PM10/4/09

> > <798d9caa.0303060948.564c1...@posting.google.com>
> > <v03f6vk20r5q11dpehc7a4ogvjrvgdp...@4ax.com>
> > <b48afm$1skna...@ID-116738.news.dfncis.de>

Hi there

@

Oct 4, 2009, 9:08:04 PM10/4/09

> Hi there

Get a job, John.

H.G. Wells' Invisible Man

Oct 4, 2009, 9:20:11 PM10/4/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 01:08:04 GMT, in the District Court of
alt.suicide.holiday, "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> dared to offer up
news:4ac94701$1...@news.x-privat.org as a Trial Exhibit:

> "mario707707" <mario...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi there
>

> Get<TWACK>

Fuck off, Patrick Michael Sullivan.

mario707707

Oct 4, 2009, 10:07:53 PM10/4/09

> > <798d9caa.0303060948.564c1...@posting.google.com>
> > <v03f6vk20r5q11dpehc7a4ogvjrvgdp...@4ax.com>
> > <b48afm$1skna...@ID-116738.news.dfncis.de>

hmmm

@

Oct 4, 2009, 11:04:55 PM10/4/09

"mario707707" <mario...@gmail.com>

Eat shit and die, Gonzales Killer.

I hate to say I hate. But I hate what you did to Suzy!

Baron Von Schtupp

Oct 5, 2009, 10:24:06 AM10/5/09
From: "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups:
alt.halloween.boo,alt.newgroup.for.fun.fun.fun,alt.party,alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: heyhey
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:04:55 -0700

"mario707707" <mario...@gmail.com>

Eat shit and die, Gonzales Killer.

I hate to say I hate. But I hate what you did to Suzy!

--
All I want to do is have a little fun before I die