MARY SUNSHINE / SWEETNESS DOESN'T LIKE THE FOUL LANGUAGE

1 view

@

Oct 5, 2009, 12:57:35 AM10/5/09
Remember how you entered in here, Mary.

H.G. Wells' Invisible Man

Oct 5, 2009, 1:12:54 AM10/5/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 04:57:35 GMT, in the District Court of
alt.suicide.holiday, "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> dared to offer up
news:4ac97ccc$1...@news.x-privat.org as a Trial Exhibit:

> Remember <TWACK>

Good idea, Paddles Let us remember - go to this site:

<https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca/cso/index.do>

- search "Traffic / Criminal"

- select "search Traffic / Criminal by Party name"

- enter the kook's name (Patrick Sullivan) and search

- select this one : 9440-1-K SULLIVAN, PATRICK Michael
Parksville Provincial Court
08May2002 9:30 AM

- open File 9440 and you can see the charges:

Document: 9440-1-K
Count: 1
Offence: Date 09-Oct-2001
Statute: CCC - 810(1) Fear of injury/damage by another person
Nature: Commit
Accused: SULLIVAN, PATRICK Michael
City Of Offence: Errington, BC, CAN

This is the creepy k00k spamming alt.suicide holiday as "@"
<invalid @invalid.invalid> and refusing to purge the 'net of either
his filthy slime or his filthy self.

--
� 2009 "H.G. Wells' Invisible Man" & jndjnd.com
Black Hat #1 AshK00ks' Lits of Haet #3

Pwner of obsessed suicide encourager and support group stalker
Douglas Wiser (who "had to help" a mentally ill man kill himself)

"Nice hat. You and [redacted] laughed, together, about the hat
thing, didn't you? Did you laugh at my testimony, [redacted]?"

- a kook who thinks "informant" means the same as "defendant"

@

Oct 5, 2009, 1:38:05 AM10/5/09

"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> : Remember how you entered in here, Mary.
> :
> :
>
> LOL... wot makes you think I care about foul language one way er the
> other ?

How does this sound, you fucking ugly, provoking, useless God damned douche
bag piece of shit? - FUCK YOU.

Clear as mud, shit face? I don't like you, Mary. I think you are shit. And
I don't mind telling you so. So go fuck your self. Anything I say to you
today, you have brought out in me. I was again off this fucking group for a
month. Yet you could not shut up about me. I think you are a piece of human
trash, Mary. And according to the Usenet archives, your old man gets drunk
and drinks and drives (booze cruises) while you sit at home sending online
porn to Kevin A. Cannon, so Cannon said.

What a sordid web.

Again, Mary - go fuck yourself and all your so-called ASH friends too. You
are all shit and I don't mind saying so. And I'll never mince my words
around fucking garbage like you.

H.G. Wells' Invisible Man

Oct 5, 2009, 2:32:17 AM10/5/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 05:38:05 GMT, in the District Court of

alt.suicide.holiday, "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> dared to offer up
news:4ac98649$1...@news.x-privat.org as a Trial Exhibit:

> "Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> "@" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> : Remember how you entered in here, Mary.
>> :
>> :
>>
>> LOL... wot makes you think I care about foul language one way er the
>> other ?
>>

> How does this sound, you fucking ugly, provoking, useless God damned
> douche bag piece of shit? - FUCK YOU.
>

> Clear as mud, shit face? I don't like you, ######. I think you are shit.

> And I don't mind telling you so. So go fuck your self. Anything I say to
> you today, you have brought out in me. I was again off this fucking
> group for a month. Yet you could not shut up about me. I think you are a
> piece of human trash, Mary. And according to the Usenet archives, your
> old man gets drunk and drinks and drives (booze cruises) while you sit
> at home sending online porn to Kevin A. Cannon, so Cannon said.
>
> What a sordid web.
>

> Again, ####### - go fuck yourself and all your so-called ASH friends too.

> You are all shit and I don't mind saying so. And I'll never mince my
> words around fucking garbage like you.

Where's the usual threat to beat and kill her, Paddles? For old times' sake?

--
� 2009 "H.G. Wells' Invisible Man" & jndjnd.com
Black Hat #1 AshK00ks' Lits of Haet #3

"Nice hat. You and [redacted] laughed, together, about the hat

@

Oct 5, 2009, 3:03:50 AM10/5/09
"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote
> Okay okay... I'm sorry I ignored you,

When did you ignore me, douche bag? I was off this group for 1 month again
and you were still obsessing over me. LOL!

You are a fucking nutjob, Mary. Do you see me in your dreams, too?

Fucking ko0k! lol!

I just feel sorry for your husband. No wonder he goes out and booze cruises!
I would too! Anything to get away from a stain like you! woot!

A. Person

Oct 5, 2009, 5:20:25 AM10/5/09
Grow up.

Sweetness

Oct 13, 2009, 11:15:06 PM10/13/09
: "Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote
:
:

Hey, Paddles... just because sumbody dunked you in a large and smelly
vat of sissy sauce when you were a child doesn't mean that you _have_
to stay a fucking angry, impotent sissy boi all the rest of yer
miserable life.. y'know ?

HTH.

--
Sweetness...