PayPal's Proven, Legal, Working and Safe $6 Opportunity

3lvs...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 11:48:51 AM6/13/09
MAKE $50,000+ IN WEEK(S) - AS SEEN ON OPRAH AS A PROVEN WORKING, LEGAL
SYSTEM

**Proven by various, highly-respected U.S. TV and Radio programs as
being 100% legal, feasible and true.**

**Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
be done.**

For a simple investment of some15-20 minutes time, and just $6.00, it
is 100% worth it to make thousands so quickly. I am seriously not
kidding. This works - and it will be the BEST investment you have ever
made with less than 10 dollars. I want you to not have to worry about
money this autumn, and this program can do just that for you. Best
part is, you can do this OVER and OVER - there is NO LIMIT!

From PayPal:

"Dear Member, It has come to our attention that there is a PayPal
investing opportunity floating around at the moment - you may have
heard or seen the $6 investment information. You may have even taken
part in it. Well, we have been asked a lot of questions about this
investment. The bottom line is yes, it does work, and yes, it is safe
to use, providing you follow the rules. It is legal, and has made a
big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in
this program, or would like a bit more information, then please see
the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for using
PayPal!"

You can do it too! Turn $6 into $50,000 in only 30 days...here's how!
- revealed to you in step-by-step detail.

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it:

Make Money with your PayPal account as shown on Oprah! A little while
back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an article
similar to this one, that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks, with an initial investment of only $6.00!

So I thought, "Yeah, right - this has got to be a scam", but like most
of us, I was still curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
you send only $1.00 to each of the six e-mail addresses identified in
the article. You then place your name and address at the bottom of the
list at the 6th position, and email it on to your friends, as well as
post this message (with your email address now added to the list) to
at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands from which to choose).

So, after thinking it over and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except
$6.00, right?" So I went ahead and invested the measly $6.00. Well,
GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting money coming into my
PayPal account! I was shocked!

I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00, which means that 25 people joined the
group after they got my e-mail.

By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $10,000.00!
In the third week I had over $30,000.00, and it's still growing.

This is now my fourth week, and I have made a total of just over
$50,000.00 - and it's still coming in rapidly.

It's certainly worth the $6.00 investment cost, as well as the few
minutes it took me to join PayPal. I’ve spent more than that on the
lottery! Let me tell you how this works, and most importantly, why it
works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
can get the information off of it, as you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
that is so easy!

SUGGESTION - Read this entire message carefully! Follow the simple
directions, and then watch the money come in. It's really that easy!
It's legal, and your investment is only $6.00.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE - Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in a short 4 to 6 weeks time.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions in every way.

In this business, your product is not solid and tangible - it's a
service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
direct income, which is made from people like you and me asking to
have our names included in that list.

Here are the 3 easy steps to success -

REQUIREMENTS:
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an
account, take a few minutes to join PayPal, FREE: www.paypal.com.
PayPal is 100% secure, and is used by millions of people worldwide.
The Internet's most trusted Internet payments system. When creating
your Paypal account, make sure you use the same e-mail address as your
user name in the list below, so people will encounter no confusion or
difficulty in sending money to your account.

STEP 1
Once you have a PayPal account established, use PayPal to pay $1 to
EACH of the 6 e-mail addresses below. With the PayPal service, you pay
people via their email addresses.

Here’s the payment process:
1. Log in to PayPal. Go to SEND MONEY tab.
2. Type in Recipients name: (e-mail address)
Subject: "E-MAIL LIST"
Category:” SERVICE"
Comments: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR E-MAIL LIST".
3. Next screen: CHECK PAYMENT DETAIL - Select "NO SHIPPING ADDRESS
REQUIRED"
4. Send Money.

THAT'S IT. YOU'RE DONE!! What you are doing is creating a service.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

You are requesting a legitimate service, and you are paying for it!
Send $1.00 to EACH of these e-mail addresses:

1) share...@gmail.com

2) canadian...@hotmail.com

3) dawl...@hotmail.com

4) progen...@hotmail.com

5) mk1...@yahoo.com

6) elec20...@gmx.com

STEP 2
Now,... AFTER paying $1.00 to each of the e-mail addresses above, take
the original #1 e-mail address off the list, and move the other e-mail
addresses up one spot (the original #6 becomes #5; #5 becomes #4,
etc.) and finally, be sure to add your own e-mail address (that on
file with PayPal) as the new # 6 on the list.

STEP 3
Keep this article as close in content to the original as possible. E-
mail your version of this article, with the revised list of e-mail
addresses, to at least 200 other interested people (there are millions
of interested people -you just have to be creative enough to find
them). E-mail your message to as many people you can. Remember, the
more you e-mail, the more money you make!

------------------------------

-------------------------¬--------------------

HOW TO COPY THIS MESSAGE TO AN E-MAIL SO YOU CAN MAKE NECESSARY
CHANGES, AND SEND IT TO OTHER INTERESTED PEOPLE -

Step #1)
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own e-
mailing.
Simply right click and select ALL. Now right click again and select
COPY.
This will copy the entire letter into your computer\\\'s temporary
memory.

Step #2)
Open a NEW blank e-mail page, as if you were going to send a new e-
mail message. Put your CURSOR at the top of the new e-mail page. Now
right click, and select PASTE. The message should appear on this new
page. This will allow you to make the necessary changes, and to e-mail
it as many times, to whomever you want. Just save it to your DRAFTS.

Step #3)
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
interested people to e-mail to - on-line forums, message boards,
bulletin boards, chat sites, discussion groups, online communities,
etc.
EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com – then perform searches with subjects like
millionaire message board, or money making message board, or
opportunity seekers message board, or money making discussions, or
business bulletin board, or money making forum, work from home, etc.
You will find thousands & thousands of interested people. E-mail them
one by one or e-mail to groups. E-mail to people who have e-mailed you
to join various work at home businesses. (You might even email the
entire incoming freshman class, by looking at your inbox and checking
one of the e-mails.) Others have successfully used these strategies.
Just think - you will send this email to over a thousand people, and
about 250 will take part in this, so that means your financial
concerns will soon be a thing of the past!

You're done with your first one! CONGRATULATIONS!

REMEMBER, THE MORE E-MAILS YOU SEND OUT, AND SO THE MORE PEOPLE WHO
JOIN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT FIGURE YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL A
MINIMUM OF 200!

That’s the process!

PLEASE REMEMBER -
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants, and by each party carefully adhering to the
directions. If we all participate in an honest fashion, so shall we
all benefit handsomely.

When revising the letter, of course, MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
COMPLETED CORRECTLY.

Now, the WHY part of 200 E-MAILS:
Let’s say I receive only 5 responses (an extremely conservative
estimate). So then at the first level, I make $5.00 with my name at
the #6 position in the letter. Each of those 5 persons who just sent
me $1.00 then issue the MINIMUM 200 e-mails - in each case with my
name now at the # 5 position. Again, with only 5 persons responding to
each 200 letters, this is an additional $25.00 for me. Now, those 25
each make the 200 minimum e-mails, and my name is now at the #4
position. With only 5 replies out of 200 once more, as with the other
levels, this brings in an additional $125.00. Those 125 people turn
around and email the MINIMUM 200 - now with my name at the #3
position. Continuing with the same 5 replies response rate, I will
make an additional $625.00. Oh, now here the really FUN part is just
beginning! Each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of 200 letters, and
now with my name at the #2 position. With them receiving 5 replies
each as well, that just made me another $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
people will all deliver this message to 200 interested people – and
now with my name having attained the #1 position! At the same 5 out of
200 conservatively estimated response rate, I will nonetheless still
receive an additional $15,625.00!! Not too shabby! Imagine the numbers
were the response rate to be even 10 out of 200. How about 20, or 25,
out of 200? The $$$ returns are really starting to sound good!!

With an investment of only $6.00.

Really - What do you have to lose?

A pack of smokes; a premium cup of coffee; a little more than a gallon
of gas…

Just think what you'll not gain if you don't try this!!

So, sure - go for it!

BEST WISHES AND PERHAPS TOMMOROW YOU WON’T NEED TO WAKE UP AT EARLY
MORNING AND DRIVE IN THE HUGE TRAFFIC TOWARDS YOUR JOB.