How to configure Free Agent for Teranews?

nopEda

Jul 20, 2009, 2:42:37 PM7/20/09
AT&T sux, in part because they just canceled news group service. I
don't know how much they reduced our rates because of that huge
reduction in service, but it's not worth the pain in the ass to me. I
don't look at pictures so am hoping Teranews' free with a $4 one time
fee option will work okay. Can anyone tell me how to configure Free
Agent to work with Teranews? I opened Tools--Servers and Accounts and
changed the Host Name to free.teranews.com. When I go Tools--Options
the Connection still says bellsouth.net, and I don't know how to
change that or even if I should since those assholes are still my ISP.
I never send email using Free Agent, but do I need to change mail or
port settings anyway?

Thanks for any help!
David

georgewk

Jul 23, 2009, 1:57:39 PM7/23/09
In article
<914128d9-f888-41d2...@r25g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
nopEda <nop...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I dunno;
I too subscribed , but I can't get NewsWatcher to work, I think they
call them clients.
any help out there? hint; I like the binaries.