How to find about cosmeti

Douglas Wiggins

Mar 4, 1995, 2:55:00 AM3/4/95
GZ-S:If anybody knows how to find names, telephone numbers, and addresses of
GZ-S:cosmetics companies in USA, please let me know.

Do you want the people who sell perfumes and cosmetic chemicals, or
do you want the companies that sell finished products? In any
event, if you look into some professional journals, such as Soap,
Cosmetics and Chemical Specialties, you will find a lot of
information.

If you are trying to find retailers of cosmetic preparations, such
as The Body Shop, please let me know if you are successful, as I
may need to contact these companies, myself, soon.

Thank you.

-Douglas Wiggins zo...@nwcs.org, Portland, Oregon
---
* OLX 2.2 TD * Custom Glassblowing - Testers for Perfume Sales

Garry Lirk

Jul 15, 2022, 6:21:05 AM7/15/22
Hello everyone!) We all know beautiful, delicate, and, most importantly, absolutely smooth skin is a woman's dream. Excess vegetation causes discomfort and does not look very attractive. One way to get rid of this problem quickly, effectively, and long enough is to use it. Therefore, I want to recommend to you an excellent store, https://bellaverde.us/ where you can find wax according to your wishes