Netscape Server Problem

Lita

May 14, 2010, 10:30:55 PM5/14/10
Yesterday the latest Windows Update was downloaded and installed on my
computer. Since then, I cannot get online using my Netscape server.
I get a message saying "Status: 513 Misconfigured Proxy Route Cache-
Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache Connection: close Content-Type:
text/html ** ". I CAN get on using Internet Explorer, but not only
has my computer slowed to a crawl, I also get a lot of "IE cannot
display webpage" messages. I've cleared history and temporary caches,
made sure IE was the default browser, disabled use of proxy server in
the internet options control panel, and I have no other browsers on my
computer. I'm not sure this is the right group to ask, so forgive me
if it's not, but does anyone have any idea what has happened here and
what can I do about it? I don't know if it's a server problem or if
something went wrong with the Update. I'd really appreciate any
info.