Teranews posting questions

jb@nomail

Jan 26, 2011, 6:13:48 PM1/26/11
I started using Teranews when Bellsouth dumped our email on
Yahoo, and Yahoo won't support news groups. Teranews is free, but
they only let you make a few posts at a time and then they start
telling you they have been rejected by the post filter or some
such thing. I haven't tried counting, but it seems that sometimes
it allows more posts than at other times. Can anyone tell me
exactly how many posts we can make at a time, and how long we
have to wait before we can post again? Are there ways to work
around the restriction?

Blackjack

Jan 27, 2011, 2:08:45 PM1/27/11

I use Teranews and have not seen or found any restrictions. Did you
try the FAQ page?

edward ohare

Jan 28, 2011, 3:16:40 PM1/28/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:13:48 -0500, jb@nomail. wrote:

Get $6 out of your wallet and get an Altopia account.

Netscape Guy

Feb 23, 2011, 8:45:59 AM2/23/11
jb@nomail. wrote:

> Can anyone tell me exactly how many posts we can make at a time,
> and how long we have to wait before we can post again? Are there
> ways to work around the restriction?

If you're not intending to post binaries, then why don't you use one of
the various free nntp servers? Like nntp.AIOE.org?