Password

alle

Jun 10, 2010, 9:55:39 AM6/10/10
I have netscape 7.2 and something happened because I cannot open mail
because it says that the password in incorrect. how can I reset the
password?

Al

Leonidas Jones

Jun 16, 2010, 11:08:16 PM6/16/10

Tools>>Password Manager>>Manage Stored Passwords

Delete the password for the problem account. When you open this account
again, you should be prompted for the password. Enter it correctly, and
all should be well.

You might want to check with your email provider to be sure of the
correct username/password for the account.

Lee