Where you can play chess online!!!

gabit

Nov 6, 2005, 2:04:56 AM11/6/05
Dear Chess Friends,
I am a member of the incredible chess community at WorldChessNetwork.com
(WCN).

Not only do I play chess at WCN, but also I enjoy full access to the many
services provided, including the ability to play versus titled players in
the innovative 'Master Challenge' and 'Community Challenge' events. I can
also participate in tournaments, chat with other players from around the
world, attend unique chess Round Tables, and watch the world's best players
go head to head while discussing their moves (and thoughts) to the audience
in the now famous WCN trademarked 'Banter Chess'.

I am confident that you will love WorldChessNetwork.com as much as I do.
Just click on the link below to visit their website.

http://bbk977.associates.worldchessnetwork.com