Help!! I need Info on Native Canadian Artist Gordon Gladstone

Dave Pellizzari

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Has anyone ever heard of this man. I bought a picture called the
eagle and the serpent (circa 1969) by Gordon Gladstone and I was
wondering if anyone knows of him and what his art is valued at.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

g_g...@hotmail.com

Dec 12, 2012, 4:08:56 AM12/12/12
to dpel...@direct.ca
I'm Named after him depends on print size and picture. I have a lot of his art work and tell people I'm artist via same name for a joke haha

rock...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 8:47:46 AM11/19/13
Hi - just ran across your post and I was wondering if you could help me out. I have an 8x10 original coloured ink or marker sketch signed 'Gor Gla' and I have been informed by someone in Bella Bella that this was Gordon Gladstone's signature. Do you have any idea of current value for an original sketch?

Thanks - CJP

john.phil...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2015, 3:56:51 PM10/7/15
On Friday, May 31, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Dave Pellizzari wrote:
> Has anyone ever heard of this man. I bought a picture called the
> eagle and the serpent (circa 1969) by Gordon Gladstone and I was
> wondering if anyone knows of him and what his art is valued at.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dave

Hello Dave,

I have one of his also from 1969. Thunderbird. Would love to learn more.

john.phil...@gmail.com

ozwo...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 9:23:40 AM6/25/16
I Have two original watercours sing by Gordon Gladstone and dated 1971
They are titled Bella Bella Indian Mask, Bella Bella Sea Lion
Does anyone know what they might be worth if I decide to sell them?
They are framed and matted for preservation
Fran

hug...@live.com

Apr 1, 2020, 7:15:23 AM4/1/20
I have the same print. Did anyone fi d out anything?

Peter Liu

Jul 23, 2021, 8:55:58 PMJul 23
Would love to see them!