healing circle and species balance fully on

1 view

David Dalton

Jul 9, 2021, 1:01:06 AMJul 9
God brought the global binding of criminals up to full
strength by 12:55 a.m. (0325 UTC) July 9, 2021.

God brought the global species balance up to full
strength by 2:05 a.m. (0435 UTC) July 9, 2021.

July 9 is new (dark) moon and in terms of holidays
it is a Wiccan esbat, is a Jewish Yom Kippur Katan
(Minor Day of Atonement) and is also the
Martyrdom of the Bab, who was a religious
figure who inspired the Baha’u’llah (founder
of the Baha’i religion) perhaps as John the Baptist
inspired Jesus (though from solar sunspot records
and biographical details I don’t think that
the Baha’u’llah was an avatar type but a
Prophet/guru/founder/missionary type).

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Jul 10, 2021, 10:10:24 PMJul 10
On Jul 9, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26980F9000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God brought the global binding of criminals up to full
> strength by 12:55 a.m. (0325 UTC) July 9, 2021.
>
> God brought the global species balance up to full
> strength by 2:05 a.m. (0435 UTC) July 9, 2021.

It seems I jumped the gun, and had to wait until
a little past the exact time of new (dark) moon.

With that in mind the above should now be true,
as of the evening of July 10.

However I am skeptical since I have had few
signs yet that anyone is mad at me.

David Dalton

Jul 13, 2021, 11:32:34 PMJul 13
On Jul 9, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26980F9000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God brought the global binding of criminals up to full
> strength by 12:55 a.m. (0325 UTC) July 9, 2021.
>
> God brought the global species balance up to full
> strength by 2:05 a.m. (0435 UTC) July 9, 2021.

That wasn’t true, I have only been getting a little
at a time, if any.

I know I must sound like a broken record, but here goes.

Tonight is the night of July 13, and according to
http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/july-13.html
July 13 is Fool’s Paradise Day and
Embrace Your Geekness Day (and tomorrow,
July 14, is Bastille Day).

The global binding of criminals came up to full
strength by 12:40 a.m. (0310 UTC) July 14, 2021.

The global species balance is currently coming
up to full strength and I think that will be
complete within an hour.

David Dalton

Jul 14, 2021, 12:05:30 AMJul 14
On Jul 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.269E925000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jul 9, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26980F9000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God brought the global binding of criminals up to full
> > strength by 12:55 a.m. (0325 UTC) July 9, 2021.
> >
> > God brought the global species balance up to full
> > strength by 2:05 a.m. (0435 UTC) July 9, 2021.
>
> That wasn’t true, I have only been getting a little
> at a time, if any.
>
> I know I must sound like a broken record, but here goes.
>
> Tonight is the night of July 13, and according to
> http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/july-13.html
> July 13 is Fool’s Paradise Day and
> Embrace Your Geekness Day (and tomorrow,
> July 14, is Bastille Day).
>
> The global binding of criminals came up to full
> strength by 12:40 a.m. (0310 UTC) July 14, 2021.
>
> The global species balance is currently coming
> up to full strength and I think that will be
> complete within an hour.

From the thread “waxing salmon (of wisdom?)”
on alt.religion.druid :

God brought the effects of the m.s.g.s.b. up to full
strength 12:41 --> 1:17 a.m. (0347 UTC) July 14.
This seems suspiciously fast. However I do
experience strong deterrent effects when thinking
of bologna, ham, veal, lamb, and dolphin meat and
slight deterrent effects when thinking of milk and eggs,
though I haven’t looked in the fridge yet.

New to this thread:

But there should be no deterrent effects brought on
by honourably (native style) acquired meat,
though I doubt that includes cetacean meat
or nonhumansimian meat.

David Dalton

Jul 14, 2021, 3:36:52 AMJul 14
On Jul 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.269E925000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jul 9, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26980F9000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God brought the global binding of criminals up to full
> > strength by 12:55 a.m. (0325 UTC) July 9, 2021.
> >
> > God brought the global species balance up to full
> > strength by 2:05 a.m. (0435 UTC) July 9, 2021.
>
> That wasn’t true, I have only been getting a little
> at a time, if any.
>
> I know I must sound like a broken record, but here goes.
>
> Tonight is the night of July 13, and according to
> http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/july-13.html
> July 13 is Fool’s Paradise Day and
> Embrace Your Geekness Day (and tomorrow,
> July 14, is Bastille Day).
>
> The global binding of criminals came up to full
> strength by 12:40 a.m. (0310 UTC) July 14, 2021.
>
> The global species balance is currently coming
> up to full strength and I think that will be
> complete within an hour.

It is on.

Also there should now be a bounce in place for
a vast array of black magick.