solar/geomagnetic activity leading up to Hallowe'en

David Dalton

Oct 30, 2021, 1:03:35 AM10/30/21
Some details on the October 28 X.1 flare and associated coronal
mass ejection (CME), which are Earth directed and should arrive
October 30 and result in a strong G3 class geomagnetic storm
then and aurora borealis fairly far south tonight and tomorrow
night, are on https://www.spaceweather.com/ . Since I may be
away from the Internet from early tomorrow to Tuesday afternoon,
I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Hallowe’en
(Samhain Eve) and Blessed Samhain.

For any who may be interested, my latest hope/attempt at
starting a new age is described on the thread
“leading up to COP26/Hallowe’en/Samhain”
on alt.religion.druid , though of courses also the
G20 begins in a few hours from now.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)