The Salmon of Wisdom

David Dalton

Jun 25, 2022, 4:48:47 PM6/25/22
It seems that stuff requiring ongoing babysitting,
including my main stack healing circle prescriptions
(and associated confession divination ability)
and main stack global species balance, is rejected.
Popthroughs of supposed past h.c.p.s and past s.b.s
are also rejected, as is the devi type stuff.

However one-time workings including the evolution,
assisted shaktipat, and funnel are accepted. But
how can the funnel be one-time? I guess it is a
one-time adjustment of templates so a funnelled
spell will automatically have a new effect in the
future, and a funnelled sin will result in a trigger
for that sin automatically resulting in no sin (and
maybe in a deterrent) in the future, without ongoing
babysitting needed.

For further progress see the thread of the same name
as this one on alt.religion.druid .

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jun 28, 2022, 12:43:49 AM6/28/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-1FE1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that stuff requiring ongoing babysitting,
> including my main stack healing circle prescriptions
> (and associated confession divination ability)
> and main stack global species balance, is rejected.
> Popthroughs of supposed past h.c.p.s and past s.b.s
> are also rejected, as is the devi type stuff.
>
> However one-time workings including the evolution,
> assisted shaktipat, and funnel are accepted. But
> how can the funnel be one-time? I guess it is a
> one-time adjustment of templates so a funnelled
> spell will automatically have a new effect in the
> future, and a funnelled sin will result in a trigger
> for that sin automatically resulting in no sin (and
> maybe in a deterrent) in the future, without ongoing
> babysitting needed.
>
> For further progress see the thread of the same name
> as this one on alt.religion.druid .

Let me know if you notice any effects.

"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators/...Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)