Clamshell moon tonight?

David Dalton

Jul 13, 2022, 8:45:07 PM7/13/22
I am hoping for good things for the world from tonight’s full moon,
which I relate to the giant clamshell in the Haida creation legend
of The Raven and the First Men.

Even if not, full moon (and lucky, at least for pagans, 13)
blessings on any readers.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jul 16, 2022, 12:54:31 AM7/16/22
In article <0001HW.287F9E9100...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I am hoping for good things for the world from tonight’s full moon,
> which I relate to the giant clamshell in the Haida creation legend
> of The Raven and the First Men.
>
> Even if not, full moon (and lucky, at least for pagans, 13)
> blessings on any readers.

Since a clamshell is not perfectly circular, perhaps it
represents the current waning gibbous moon.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)