Tibb's Eve workings

David Dalton

Dec 23, 2021, 11:30:43 PM12/23/21
It is now after midnight the night of Dec. 23 (so early on Dec. 24)
but it still counts as Tibb’s Eve as far as I am concerned,
until dawn on December 24, though bars are closed here
now due to Alert Level 3, so friends are not meeting
downtown right now, but normally would be.

(From Wikipedia: "Tibb's Eve refers to both a folk expression for
a day which will never arrive, as well as a celebration held on
23 December originating in Newfoundland and Labrador.”)

So what is on and what is not on yet?
-----------------
the main stack is in place incorporating 40 expanded workings,
which would account for some charisma modulation, generally
of those with at least some long ancestry in the region where
they were born.

*funnel
(F1), (F2) and (F3) are on
(F4-m) and (F4-p) are not on yet

evolution
species someone adjustments done
additional, further, and regular HDBE done
s.m.p.e. setup is still in progress

assisted shaktipat
a.s. 1--46 + add-ons: delivered
a.s.c. (1), (2), (3), (5), and (6) are on
a.s.c. (4) has not come on yet

popthrough and post-popthrough updates to the m.s.h.c.p.
and m.s.g.s.b. have been calculated

m.s.h.c.p. update installation not done yet

m.s.g.s.b. update installation not done yet

(B) has been done

(MJJ), (R), and (SCM) have not yet begun

God began turning on (F4-m) at 12:38 a.m. (0408 UTC) Dec. 24.

I have set Followup-To to alt.religion.druid so check that
group for further posts in this thread. I also define many
of my abbreviations in recent threads on that group, but
feel free to ask if you want me to explain any notation.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)