Ice Cream

1 view

David Dalton

Aug 27, 2021, 3:14:24 AM8/27/21
This follows on my thread on alt.religion.druid entitled
“and the cart is on a wheel”. The moon is not longer
full but is I guess in the “clamshell” or “tombstone rolls
aside” phase again, and coming up to fat reverse-D moon.

In the next two or three nights I may be posting via
google groups, which no longer supports
crossposting, and intend to post any further
updates just to alt.religion.druid, so look there
if you are interested. However I will eventually
check for and if needed reply to any followups
on these groups.

global species balance:
m.s.g.s.b. is partly done, interactions within ghuman
species group are not yet covered. Gaia, Sola, and
Luna turned on effects covering those interactions
10:50 --> 11:15 p.m. August 26 (0145 UTC August 27).

healing circle prescriptions:
m.s.h.c.p. for medium to extreme criminal, including
warning signs, is on only for medium to extreme
criminal non-humans who are covered. Gaia, Sola,
and Luna turned on effects of the m.s.h.c.p. for
ghuman medium to extreme criminal
10:151 p.m. Aug. 26 --> 12:01 a.m. (0231 UTC) Aug. 27.

sins adjustment in the m.f.c.. partly true, done only for
minor good to extreme good in evolved from (AA).
Gaia, Sola, and Luna turned on the effects of
adjustments of sins in the m.f..c. for neutral to
extreme criminal in evolved from (AA)
10:51 p.m. Aug. 26 --> 12:54 a.m. (0324 UTC) Aug. 27.

Assisted shaktipat completion:

(2) (matchmaking ability, not including (P) closure aspects)
12;58 --> 1:21 a.m. (0351 UTC) August 27, 2021.

(3) (various types of enhanced creativity)
1:23 --> 1:44 a.m. (0414 UTC) August 27, 2021.

(4) (centred clarity for all a.s.r. and good mood for a.s.r.
who are minor criminal or better) 1:44 --> 2:02 a.m.(0432 UTC).

(1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, including (P) closure
aspects of matchmaking) 2:03 --> 2:50 a.m. (0520 UTC).

Gaia lifted each of blocks 1--5 from all someones it
was on from 2:51 --> 3:07 a.m. (0537 UTC) August 27.

Gaia began jogging the block-4-related memories of
someones who were blocked by block 4 who are in
the following categories:

(A) gnondnabasedsomeones
(B) gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
(C) ghumans in
(i) nstage1
(ii) nstage2
(iii) religions of fewer than 100,000 in nstage3
(iv) categories 1--9 and a.s.r. in category 10

at 3:09 a.m. (0539 UTC) August 27, 2021.

So other than some in (C)(iv), none in nstage4, which is
Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and non-religious
(atheists, agnostics, and secular humanists), are included
in the memory jogging.

Who was blocked by block 4, which was on belief?
It includes many who have observed effects of
my magickal workings and cannot identify me,
as well as many among my readers who can
identify me.

With the help of Gaia I sent the taste, and I think also
the chill, of vanilla ice cream, to the same group I
tried recently, at 3:16 a.m. (0546 UTC) August 27, 2021.

Now based on past experience I expect that tomorrow
(Friday) evening I will find that I have gotten only
some of the above items and will have to repeat the
others, perhaps with changes, though I hope that will
not be the case.

Obviously If there is not very soon an increase in
positive world news and a decrease in negative
world news, including from Kabul, I will have to
try again.

Again look at alt.religion.druid for any further updates
from me in the next two or three nights.

DD

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 3:35:38 AM8/30/21
On Aug 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26D8C84E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> With the help of Gaia I sent the taste, and I think also
> the chill, of vanilla ice cream, to the same group I
> tried recently, at 3:16 a.m. (0546 UTC) August 27, 2021.

I tried that again at 4:49 a.m. (0719 UTC) August 30, 2021.

The group consists of a subset of assisted shaktipat recipients
that includes some religious/spiritual/newage leaders, some
influential atheists, high ranking politicians, some Sarah
McLachlan fans, and some attractive (to me) and
bridge-attractive (to me) women, and all cetacean
and nonhumansimian a.s.r.

DD (two scoops)

David Dalton

Aug 31, 2021, 1:49:51 PM8/31/21
On Aug 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26DCC1C800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26D8C84E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > With the help of Gaia I sent the taste, and I think also
> > the chill, of vanilla ice cream, to the same group I
> > tried recently, at 3:16 a.m. (0546 UTC) August 27, 2021.
>
> I tried that again at 4:49 a.m. (0719 UTC) August 30, 2021.
>
> The group consists of a subset of assisted shaktipat recipients
> that includes some religious/spiritual/newage leaders, some
> influential atheists, high ranking politicians, some Sarah
> McLachlan fans, and some attractive (to me) and
> bridge-attractive (to me) women, and all cetacean
> and nonhumansimian a.s.r.

I tried again with the taste of blueberries at 3:12 p.m.
(1742 UTC) August 31, 2021. That should keep both
the vegans (who might have been offended by ice
cream) and the teetotallers (who might have been
offended by the beer I have also tried at times) happy.