Re: How little matteeeB admits he is not "Native American"

1 view

In Fidelity

Aug 7, 2022, 6:38:55 PM8/7/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:R36oK.92308$J0r9....@fx11.iad:

> [...]
> ancestor was in.
>
> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents, nor any grandparents or
> great-
> grandparents, are or were enrolled members in any tribe (yes,
> there is such a thing:
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK233104/)
>
> * Neither little matteeeB nor his parents or grandparents have
> *ever*
> participated in any Native American culture.
>
> * Except on the few occasions when little matteeeB eats in an
> ethnic
> restaurant (Mexican, Chinese, what-have-you), little matteeeB
> eats white people American food.
>
> Yes, little matteeeB is visually, socially and culturally white. He
> is in *exactly* the same circumstance as Elizabeth Warren:
> indoctrinated with a bit of vague family lore about an "Indian"
> ancestor, but with *no* connection to Native American culture in *any*
> way.
>
> So, the question now is, *how* has little matteeeB admitted that he is
> not "Native American"? It's this: he has never, not a single time,
> contradicted or denied any of my accurate observations above.
>
> * *Never* identified the supposed "Indian" ancestor. I don't mean
> by name — I
> mean by saying "great-great-grandfather" or "member of Chippewa
> tribe" or *anything* that might put a little substance on the
> lie/claim.
>
> * *Never* claimed to be an enrolled member of a tribe.
>
> * *Never* given any specifics of participation in Native American
> culture.
>
> * *Never* denied what I have said about his parents identifying as
> white, and
> raising little matteeeB culturally and socially as white.
>
> The earliest I can find of little matteeeB telling this absurd lie is
> coming up on 10 years ago:
>
> I'm native American and White.
> little matteeeB — 03 Oct 2012 in thread:
> "Michael Dutton: Why aren't the clergy speaking out against gang
> violence?"
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/ra3YCgTDESQ/m/m
> APfQtf3lakJ
>
> I'm sure little matteeeB has been telling the lie for longer than
> that, but that's the earliest I can find him saying it in Usenet.
> It's simply bullshit. Little matteeeB may, or may not, have a tiny,
> *unknown* bit of Native American DNA, but as I pointed out to him over
> a year ago, and as Elizabeth Warren learned (to her shame), "DNA isn't
> identity."
>
> Little matteeeB likes to call me "racist" for pointing out that he's
> white, but of course there is no denigration of his race involved.
> What I'm denigrating and bashing him for is his lying. There is
> nothing wrong with being white, but there is very much something wrong
> with lying and claiming to be something you're not.
>
> Little matteeeB is not "Native American," and now you know exactly

You being an inferior Filipino from a jungle rock in the ocean, do I
detect envy and jealousness?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 7, 2022, 6:51:47 PM8/7/22
On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 22:38:54 -0000 (UTC), In Fidelity
<infid...@no-email.com> wrote:

>You being an inferior Filipino from a jungle rock in the ocean, do I
>detect envy and jealousness?

You being a barefoot, unemployable, pedophile glue-huffer, do we
detect some jealousy?

[laughs in Jewish]

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
http://i.imgur.com/FMlOztf.jpg