A Skinhead is a Nationalist

1 view

skinheadz

Apr 15, 2007, 10:04:48 PM4/15/07
A SKINHEAD IS A NATIONALIST

Michael Maylen

Being a Skinhead means so much more than just shaving your head. Being a
Skinhead has become the standard for those who take a stand and fight against the
"one-world" concept, which would result in the extinction of the white race. "If you're
not man enough to stand up and defend your roots, then it's time to grow out your
hair and lose the boots," sums it all up. That is a powerful statement and one that
if everyone were to put to the test would surely separate the wheat from the chaff.
My hope is that I will be among the wheat and that I will be worthy of my people.
Here is what I have done to strengthen my Skinhead-education.

I have been in contact with Skinhead Headquarters and ordered all the pamphlets
which are currently published, as well as all the main guidebooks and texts. I have
been watching Skinhead videos and copiously reviewing instruction pages on the
Skinhead website. I have learned the difference between a Nationalist and just
simply being an "independent" Skinhead and am striving to embrace the Nationalist
philosophy fully. My approach is to engage others in dialogue and measure up to
my full potential in not only learning but helping others to learn, too. Along the way,
I expect to receive constructive criticism and welcome the requirements that will
make me a better activist.

By gaining respect of my fellow-Skinheads, I will endeavor to live up to what is
expected of me and show that I am a committed part of this incredible movement.
"A Skinhead is a Nationalist. They are one and the same." That is a good definition,
which has helped me to understand my part. I guess it comes down to how you define
"freedom." If you look at the Bill of Rights, we ought to be the freest country on earth.
But, considering the illegal laws being pressed down upon us, I can understand how
our freedoms are limited. The answer is for us to change what has become "politically
correct." We should be the greatest country on earth and can be, provided we
recognize the flaws and, then, get to work to erase them.

http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/history/2007/041501.html

Skinheadz
Trademark/service of The Nationalist Movement
skinheadz.com
Not necessarily Skinheadz views
Å  2007 Skinheadz

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 16, 2007, 5:56:06 PM4/16/07
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:04:48 -0500, "skinheadz" <sk...@skinheadz.com>
wrote:

>I have been in contact with Skinhead Headquarters

haha. Is it true that in cases of emergency, you just dial out on the
"skin-phone" ?

bwahahahahaha

DV8

Apr 16, 2007, 6:49:27 PM4/16/07
IS IT TREW THAT SMELLY HIPPYS HAS A HED AND SHOLDERS QWARTERS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 16, 2007, 7:04:38 PM4/16/07
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:49:27 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>IS IT TREW THAT SMELLY HIPPYS HAS A HED AND SHOLDERS QWARTERS
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

I miss the hippy. All the good peeps forgot about the internet.

Patio Lemur

Apr 16, 2007, 7:40:10 PM4/16/07

Just ask the operator for Kilmarnock 1488.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Chant Down Babylon

Patio Lemur

Apr 16, 2007, 7:46:20 PM4/16/07
wrote:

>I have been in contact with Skinhead Headquarters and ordered all the pamphlets

>which are currently published, as well as all the main guidebooks and texts. I have
>been watching Skinhead videos and copiously reviewing instruction pages on the
>Skinhead website.

Got any info about the 'bootlace code'?

Remind me - is it the 'pitcher' or the 'catcher' that wears his laces
right-over-left?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Buffalo Soldier

NY Dark Blue

Apr 16, 2007, 10:56:23 PM4/16/07

"skinheadz" <sk...@skinheadz.com> wrote in message

>A SKINHEAD IS A NATIONALIST
>
> Michael Maylen
>
> "If you're
> not man enough to stand up and defend your roots, then it's time to grow
> out your
> hair and lose the boots," sums it all up.

SO when you going to buy some Ska , Soul , and Reggae ?

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 16, 2007, 11:05:49 PM4/16/07

Oh, he has all that already....... It just wouldn't be very
"skinheadz" to write about it on the internet.

BTW, Let me know the next time you're at Skinhead HQ.... I'll stop by
for an ale or two !

NY Dark Blue

Apr 16, 2007, 11:14:42 PM4/16/07

"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message

Hey haven't you seen the latest Skinhead instruction video ? You Oz skins
are only supposed to be drinking Castlemain XXXX

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 16, 2007, 11:59:50 PM4/16/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:14:42 GMT, "NY Dark Blue"
<Dund...@frontiernospamnet.net> wrote:

>"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:56:23 GMT, "NY Dark Blue"
>> <Dund...@frontiernospamnet.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"skinheadz" <sk...@skinheadz.com> wrote in message

>>>SO when you going to buy some Ska , Soul , and Reggae ?
>>

>> Oh, he has all that already....... It just wouldn't be very
>> "skinheadz" to write about it on the internet.
>>

>> BTW, Let me know the next time you're at Skinhead HQ.... I'll stop by
>> for an ale or two !
>>

>Hey haven't you seen the latest Skinhead instruction video ? You Oz skins
>are only supposed to be drinking Castlemain XXXX

Ha ! Well if thats the rule, I can knock back half a slab & we can go
for a cruise in the Skinmobile & I'll still be under the limit !!!!

NY Dark Blue

Apr 17, 2007, 4:54:46 AM4/17/07

"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message

This latest posting from Gayboyz has to be the funniest yet .

DV8

Apr 17, 2007, 8:35:15 AM4/17/07
YES THE ONLY PEEPS LEFT IN THE INTANET ARE SCUMS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 17, 2007, 9:17:43 AM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:35:15 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>YES THE ONLY PEEPS LEFT IN THE INTANET ARE SCUMS
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Where have all the good peeps gone ?

DVH

Apr 17, 2007, 4:13:38 PM4/17/07

"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message

im still here

Patio Lemur

Apr 17, 2007, 5:05:08 PM4/17/07

So's my momma.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Doors - Light My Fire

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 17, 2007, 6:14:27 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:13:38 GMT, "DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote:

Yes but you're part of the internet backbone - Without you there would
be no internet.

DV8

Apr 17, 2007, 7:05:26 PM4/17/07
HOW IS BEST BAND
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DV8

Apr 17, 2007, 7:05:25 PM4/17/07
PROBALY GOT A NEW INTANET AND ANT TOLD USE WARE IT IS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Patio Lemur

Apr 17, 2007, 7:21:45 PM4/17/07
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:05:26 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>HOW IS BEST BAND
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Now listening to Nico Skrewdrivers.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Nico - Femme Fatale

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 17, 2007, 8:06:53 PM4/17/07
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:05:25 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>PROBALY GOT A NEW INTANET AND ANT TOLD USE WARE IT IS
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

I bet it's shit then if it ain't arse !

np: The Church - The Unguarded Moment

miki

Apr 18, 2007, 1:23:03 AM4/18/07

"Patio Lemur" <bou...@boutros.ghali> wrote in message

IZ PATIO LEMUR @ HIE-KLASS POARCH MUNKY ? miki.

Patio Lemur

Apr 18, 2007, 7:37:50 AM4/18/07

Jal! Ich habe ein reizvolles Endstück.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Let's See Action

Patio Lemur

Apr 18, 2007, 7:39:09 AM4/18/07

Would there still be Serious Business? I'd miss that.

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 18, 2007, 5:40:31 PM4/18/07
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:39:09 GMT, Patio Lemur <bou...@boutros.ghali>
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:14:27 GMT, DisiLLusioneD <Ri...@use.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:13:38 GMT, "DVH" <d...@vhvhvhvh.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message

>>>im still here
>>>

>>Yes but you're part of the internet backbone - Without you there would
>>be no internet.
>
>Would there still be Serious Business? I'd miss that.

Oh there will always be Serious Business..... It isn't the good peeps
who bring that, after all.

DV8

Apr 18, 2007, 6:31:09 PM4/18/07
WOG TORK
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Patio Lemur

Apr 19, 2007, 1:58:55 PM4/19/07
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:31:09 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>WOG TORK
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Wogs start at everywhere.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Cock Sparrer - I Need a Witness

Patio Lemur

Apr 19, 2007, 2:07:55 PM4/19/07

Christ! Can you imagine a whole informationsuperhighweb consisting of
nothing but Serious Business?

Heh, it would probably actually be a lot like and expanded version of
the dispute resolution and 'controversial subject' talk pages on
Wikipedia (a million monkeys with a million typewriters - all flinging
faeces at one another).

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Cock Sparrer - Sunday Stripper

DVH

Apr 19, 2007, 2:20:23 PM4/19/07

"Patio Lemur" <bou...@boutros.ghali> wrote in message

You dare to mock Serious Business? You laugh and jest at it? You compare it
to monkeys!?

Seems sensible.

Patio Lemur

Apr 19, 2007, 5:25:36 PM4/19/07

Indeed. Monkeys are serious motherfuckers. You've seen 2001: A Space
Odyssey, I take it?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Slaughter & the Dogs - You're A Bore

DV8

Apr 19, 2007, 8:43:39 PM4/19/07
BUT THERE ALLWAYS LAST BICOZ THERE DUMMASSES
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DV8

Apr 19, 2007, 8:43:40 PM4/19/07
THAT WOZ A DUMMASS LEGGERY SUMTHING ABOWT NIGERS THROWING BONES AT
SPACE SHIPS LOL NIGERS ANT THAT STRONG
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 19, 2007, 8:57:46 PM4/19/07
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:43:39 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:

>BUT THERE ALLWAYS LAST BICOZ THERE DUMMASSES
>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

except for teh ones who steal are jobs.

Patio Lemur

Apr 20, 2007, 5:17:31 PM4/20/07

We shud go over their and satur8 there labore market.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Eater - Going Down

DVH

Apr 20, 2007, 5:41:10 PM4/20/07

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:57:46 GMT, DisiLLusioneD <Ri...@use.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:43:39 +0100, DV8 <D...@WEBTV.COM> wrote:
>>
>>>BUT THERE ALLWAYS LAST BICOZ THERE DUMMASSES
>>>NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
>>

>>except for teh ones who steal are jobs.
>
> We shud go over their and satur8 there labore market.

all we need is a pasport and a fist of furry.

Message has been deleted

DisiLLusioneD

Apr 20, 2007, 6:36:01 PM4/20/07

Naturally, we're all equipped with teh latter.

DVH

Apr 20, 2007, 6:35:43 PM4/20/07

"DisiLLusioneD" <Ri...@use.net> wrote in message

and cains!!!88!

Patio Lemur

Apr 20, 2007, 7:01:29 PM4/20/07

Thatll be all the masturb8ing.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Eater - Death Awaits Me

DV8

Apr 20, 2007, 7:18:47 PM4/20/07
DAMB I HATE IT WEN THEY STEEL MY JOB
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DV8

Apr 20, 2007, 7:18:49 PM4/20/07
THEY BETTER GET THERE UMBRELLERS REDDY FOR ARE RANE OF TERRERS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

DV8

Apr 20, 2007, 7:18:48 PM4/20/07
HE MAN HOW WUD WONT A JOB RAPEING WOMEN AND TAKEING DRUGS ALL DAY
ANYWAY
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS