Seagull moon onset

David Dalton

Jan 18, 2023, 11:23:12 PM1/18/23
I’m doing one more late night attempt at changing the world.

January 18

[B] in general 6:00 --> 8:39 p.m.
[DTS] (non-overlap) 8:39 --> 11:53 p.m.

January 19, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

(Brew a Potion Day)

It is now a bit after midnight (witching hour).

[PCMM] (with consequences) 12:08 a.m.
[F123] 12:08 a.m.
[SMPES] 12:08 a.m.
[RAFHDBE] 12:09 a.m.
[SSA] 12:09 a.m.
a.s.c. (5) 12:09 a.m.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid . I will post updates, though
I expect they won’t be read unless people notice effects. Ask
me on that group if you want me to explain my notation.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

Hen Hanna

Feb 5, 2023, 3:02:13 PM2/5/23
( Could you reply to the post "Seagull moon onset"? I cannot. My reply went to a black hole. It's surely not the problem of Thunderbird this time.)

Mozilla offers Thunderbird for text Usenet newsgroups access. The newsgroups reader functionality allows you to easily read and post to multiple discussion ...

posting via groups.google.com

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Feb 6, 2023, 7:03:42 AM2/6/23
On 6/2/2023 4:02 am, Hen Hanna wrote:

> Mozilla offers Thunderbird for text Usenet newsgroups access. The newsgroups reader functionality allows you to easily read and post to multiple discussion ...
>
> posting via groups.google.com

Replying your post using Thunderbird...

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Feb 6, 2023, 7:11:16 AM2/6/23
See, I can reply to your post, but not the one from David Dalton. And
you were using Google groups, not Thunderbird the NNTP client.

Still using Thunderbird to post this one.

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2023, 11:49:05 PM2/7/23
On Feb 5, 2023, Hen Hanna wrote
(in article<f1ca6628-e1c6-48eb...@googlegroups.com>):
It might have been a glitch caused by my setting a Followup-To
to alt.religion.druid, which was outside of the list of groups
in the thread-originating post’s Newsgroups line. But your
post did not show up to alt.religion.druid, either. And
google groups ignores the Followup-To.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Feb 8, 2023, 11:13:32 AM2/8/23
On 8/2/2023 12:49 pm, David Dalton wrote:

> It might have been a glitch caused by my setting a Followup-To
> to alt.religion.druid, which was outside of the list of groups
> in the thread-originating post’s Newsgroups line. But your
> post did not show up to alt.religion.druid, either. And
> google groups ignores the Followup-To.

Thanks! I didn't look at the FollowUp-To tag...

He did cross-post to multiple newsgroups:

alt.mythology, alt.religion.jain, talk.religion.bahai, alt.religion,
talk.religion.misc, soc.culture.punjab

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Feb 8, 2023, 11:14:57 AM2/8/23
On 9/2/2023 12:13 am, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

> He did cross-post to multiple newsgroups:
>
> alt.mythology, alt.religion.jain, talk.religion.bahai, alt.religion,
> talk.religion.misc, soc.culture.punjab

Sorry, I meant your post, Mr. Dalton! :)