The UnXplained (Season 1): What Happens When We Die?

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 9, 2021, 6:55:52 AM10/9/21
History - YouTube
The UnXplained: What Happens When We Die? (Season 1)
| SERIES RETURNS 2/29 at 9/8c

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SSCVV3hXx8>

wasbit

Oct 10, 2021, 4:23:12 AM10/10/21
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" <toylet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> snip <

Beware this troll.

Regards
wasbit

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 10, 2021, 10:06:29 AM10/10/21
On 10/10/2021 4:23 PM, wasbit wrote:

> Beware this troll.

Meow... :)

KWills

Oct 10, 2021, 12:50:31 PM10/10/21
He's still posting? People only reply to him to either mock him,
or, as you've done, warn others about him.

--
KWills
counselor.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 11, 2021, 8:38:20 AM10/11/21
On 11/10/2021 12:50 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:23:10 +0100, "wasbit"
> <wasbit...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> He's still posting? People only reply to him to either mock him,
> or, as you've done, warn others about him.

I have been absent here for like 6 months! Long time no see.... :)