Devi types have acted

David Dalton

Jan 9, 2023, 7:43:31 PM1/9/23
I am the latest avatar type, with a global region, and my
main human inspirer, or devi type, is Sarah McLachlan.

My latest attempt at instigating a global new age is
described on the thread "Sunday's on the phone to Monday"
on alt.religion.druid.

As part of my workings I wished all of Sarah's magickal
workings, wishes, and prayers of her life considered
by my eight main deities. But I also stated that she
could replace that stuff (or fine tune it) with
new/recent material, and I think she has done so.

Also as part of my workings I have what are called
popthroughs, which are one-time updates and expansions
of similar workings by past avatar types and devi
types to cover some in my global region. These
popthroughs include popthrough devi type stuff
subs similar to the Sarah stuff.

So far tonight the Sarah stuff (non-overlap, except
with the popthrough devi type stuff subs) and
popthrough devi type stuff subs (non-overlap)
have come on. By non-overlap I mean the part
that does not overlap with the rest of my workings,
and I expect there is much such overlap. And
only what is unanimously accepted by my eight
main deities is coming on.

So anyway the devi types have acted. One effect on
me so far is that I seem more grounded in reality
and have a greater appreciation for artwork, but
I imagine there might be more effects on e.g.
the Taliban.

Check the thread mentioned above for further updates
if you are interested, which I deem to be more likely
if you notice effects.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2023, 11:40:16 PM1/12/23
In article <dalton-73A61A....@news.eternal-september.org>,
The above didn't work so I have tried again tonight,
as I am reporting on the thread "Friday the 13th"
on alt.religion.druid . The devi types have acted
as of 0400 UTC January 13, 2023. I don't notice
the art appreciation this time but do notice in
myself a slight increase in respect for (or standing
out of) women, especially young women.