The Dagda's club

David Dalton

Oct 4, 2022, 8:40:05 PM10/4/22
Tonight I was dipping into a large bag of Hawkin’s Cheezies
and I found one shaped like an at-sign (@) and one shaped
like a tapered club.

I know the Dagda is said to have either a staff or club, which
deals death from one end and healing from the other.
If it is a tapered club, which end deals healing? I think
it is the pointy end but I am not sure.

Anyway, I didn’t save them, but ate them. :-)

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 6, 2022, 12:58:23 AM10/6/22
On Oct 4, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28ED09E300...@88.198.57.247>):

> Tonight I was dipping into a large bag of Hawkin’s Cheezies
> and I found one shaped like an at-sign (@) and one shaped
> like a tapered club.
>
> I know the Dagda is said to have either a staff or club, which
> deals death from one end and healing from the other.
> If it is a tapered club, which end deals healing? I think
> it is the pointy end but I am not sure.
>
> Anyway, I didn’t save them, but ate them. :-)

According to Wikipedia, the handle restores life.