candle magic

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Dalton

未讀,
2022年12月15日 凌晨2:27:162022/12/15
收件者:
My latest attempt is described on the thread “candle magic”
on alt.religion.druid, and includes a prescreened main mesh
handshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plus
this time I used five special candles as a focus, with four of
them associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,
and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with the
Earth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn’t use any
accompanying music or sex magick, and didn’t improvise any
spell poem though perhaps I should have.

"I gaze upon the Cold Moon; 'Til the stars drown in the warm sea
And the bright eyes of my darling are never on me" (Traditional)

David Dalton

未讀,
2022年12月17日 凌晨1:55:352022/12/17
收件者:
In article <0001HW.294B03D200...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> My latest attempt is described on the thread “candle magic”
> on alt.religion.druid, and includes a prescreened main mesh
> handshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plus
> this time I used five special candles as a focus, with four of
> them associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,
> and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with the
> Earth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn’t use any
> accompanying music or sex magick, and didn’t improvise any
> spell poem though perhaps I should have.

The attempt is complete, and I hope I don't have to try
again leading up to winter solstice and the Raven
new (dark) moon (the darkest night of the year)
just after it.

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

未讀,
2022年12月19日 凌晨12:45:432022/12/19
收件者:
On 15/12/2022 3:27 pm, David Dalton wrote:
> My latest attempt is described on the thread “candle magic”
> on alt.religion.druid, and includes a prescreened main mesh
> handshake + technosubmesh + invocation + willing, plus
> this time I used five special candles as a focus, with four of
> them associated with Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and Sola,
> and the fifth (my Ship of Fools candle) associated with the
> Earth Moon system (Gaia and Luna). I didn’t use any
> accompanying music or sex magick, and didn’t improvise any
> spell poem though perhaps I should have.

You will need special candles? Something related to animal and even
human blood? :)

David Dalton

未讀,
2023年1月7日 凌晨2:18:242023/1/7
收件者:
In article <tnotq5$74oe$2...@toylet.eternal-september.org>,
I don't believe that. My most special candle is a once-big
red (though a bit lighter than blood red) that I made in
late 1986 or 1987 in a Black Velvet rye whiskey tube
with paraffin (that you can buy, often for sealing jam
bottles) with an added red crayon, and I associate it
with Cosma (the someone who is that which most modern
cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang, and
which I believe is a subset of all/everything).

But the candles attempt failed, and I am now making
a Wolf Moon/Epiphany attempt as described in the
thread "back to basics" on alt.religion.druid .
And if my stuff works, animal and human sacrifice
will no longer work, even if they did before,
and indeed will have a deterrent and bounce.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

未讀,
2023年1月7日 上午8:46:292023/1/7
收件者:
On 7/1/2023 3:18 pm, David Dalton wrote:
> In article <tnotq5$74oe$2...@toylet.eternal-september.org>,
> "Mr. Man-wai Chang" <toylet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You will need special candles? Something related to animal and even
>> human blood? :)
>
> I don't believe that. My most special candle is a once-big
> red (though a bit lighter than blood red) that I made in
> late 1986 or 1987 in a Black Velvet rye whiskey tube
> with paraffin (that you can buy, often for sealing jam
> bottles) with an added red crayon, and I associate it
> with Cosma (the someone who is that which most modern
> cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang, and
> which I believe is a subset of all/everything).

I don't study about ancient dark magic and witchcraft... :)
0 則新訊息