Salmon on the Thorns and home page updates

David Dalton

Apr 27, 2022, 12:40:45 AM4/27/22
I have updated both my Salmon on the Thorns web page and my
home page earlier tonight.

For those who haven’t visited it, my Salmon on the Thorns web page
describes patterns and unique events in my life and compares them
to those of some past major pagan and non-pagan religious figures,
plus summarizes some magickal workings that I am attempting in
the Recent Changes section, plus discusses my Eight Sexual
Harmonics theory in another section.

My home page has been updated to update my CV (though I
have neglected looking for postdoc positions during the
pandemic), include a brief professional biography, and include
a subpage on my music industry/sound tech experience
while I was at UBC. I haven’t updated my Newfoundland
and Labrador Travel and Music subpage during the pandemic
(or tonight), but plan to soon.

I haven’t put a link to my Salmon on the Thorns web page
on my home page yet since I don’t want prospective
employers to see it (at least until I am successful in
my new age onset attempt, if ever).

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Apr 27, 2022, 2:11:57 AM4/27/22
On Apr 27, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.281900CC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For those who haven’t visited it, my Salmon on the Thorns web page
> describes patterns and unique events in my life ...

The most significant being my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision of Sept. 5/6, 1991, two days before dark
moon, which I hope I will get a good return to by the coming
Beltane Eve dark moon.