please help me with my research paper.

SkorpyO666

Nov 17, 2002, 1:19:51 AM11/17/02
Hi, I need to write a paper on how the four basic functions of myth are
demonstrated in Greek mythology. I'm just looking for some specific examples of
the mythical, cosmological, sociological and pedagogical functions. I chose the
creation story of GE and Uranus to fulfill the cosmological function, but I
still need to come up with the other three. Any help via E-mail or post to
this board will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

AutumnThunder

Dec 7, 2002, 12:35:22 PM12/7/02
Hi- for those of us who aren't familiar with this particular theory of
myth which your class is studying, could you tell us what these four
"functions" mean, and how the examples you do have fit into it? It
would be easier to help if we knew where you were coming from

sirb...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2012, 2:29:11 PM10/24/12
So as to write a paper or assignment efficiently, you need to research properly in order to gather ideas and that can be time consuming.

While searching for my research I came across www.degreepeer.com

Its completely free to use and has a wide collection of papers and presentations to help you with your research process.

They also allow users to ask questions on their website using their "Ask a Peer" service, in which other users that are online help you out by answering your queries.

My advice do try it