Interesting meta-intuition community

Agnieszka Moon

Nov 18, 2009, 4:34:09 AM11/18/09
I think people on this group would be interested with new site I found
some time ago. I'm talking about ELFpath.

Elfpath is a joined effort of a team of very intuitive and gifted
people to help out those who want to discover and develop their own
gifts (and in many cases, learn to deal with and master they gifts
they already have). We want to show people how to get a larger
awareness of everything that's out there, to help them find out what
their purpose is in life, and to let them develop their own personal
power. Walking through life without awareness is a bit like walking
out on a very busy street with a blindfold on. Generally not a very
healthy idea.

Most sites either give you one-time advice and/or healing, or they
spend long long posts talking about things but never doing them.
Elfpath is different. We don't tell you what to believe, we give you
the tools to find your own answers. We don't just do healings, we give
you personal and long term counselling on clearing your blocks and
dealing with your problems, and what's most important: we teach you
how to do it yourself.

And the great thing is, everyone can do this. You too.

Are you interested in learning to sense ghosts and other entities and
dealing with them, or would you prefer to learn how to ground and
shield properly? Do you want to stop people from stealing your energy,
or do you want to know why the world has been changing so much lately?
Do you want to be able to tell if someone's lying, or do you want to
find ways to deal with anger and fear, or clear up your energy blocks
and make your chakras work smoothly? We can teach you all that.

Our main site, where all the exciting things happen, is at www.elfpath.com

If you have any question write to me or our founder Rohaa
ro...@elfpath.com

papajohn

Nov 20, 2009, 7:57:28 PM11/20/09

Yer post is a bit off-topic for this AMMA, but considering the
low traffic that *is*, I'll bite. Checked the site, and while I am
not so intrigued with it yet, I haven't given it a fair read just
yet. Bookmarked it, tho, and since I'm on extended leave, so
I'll give a good goin'-over. Stick around a bit, maybe we can
get the group kick-started again. There's lotsa friendly folks
that hang out here, and I'd love to see things get active again.
Love,
Papa John
jmay...@cfl.rr.com
"If it don't hurt a little bit, it ain't Rock & Roll!"

James Rau

Nov 20, 2009, 10:16:13 PM11/20/09
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:57:28 -0800 (PST), papajohn
<jmay...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>> ro...@elfpath.com
>
>Yer post is a bit off-topic for this AMMA, but considering the
>low traffic that *is*, I'll bite. Checked the site, and while I am
>not so intrigued with it yet, I haven't given it a fair read just
>yet. Bookmarked it, tho, and since I'm on extended leave, so
>I'll give a good goin'-over. Stick around a bit, maybe we can
>get the group kick-started again. There's lotsa friendly folks
>that hang out here, and I'd love to see things get active again.
>Love,
>Papa John
>jmay...@cfl.rr.com
>"If it don't hurt a little bit, it ain't Rock & Roll!"

Hey Papa John, good to hear from you. James Rau here. Don't know if
you remember me or not--we exchanged a few e-mails.

I'd like to see this group get a good kick start too.

James R

papajohn

Nov 27, 2009, 3:30:52 PM11/27/09
On Nov 20, 10:16 pm, James Rau <j...@ca.thecoyotesafteryou.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:57:28 -0800 (PST), papajohn
>
> <jmaye...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> >> ro...@elfpath.com
>
> >Yer post is a bit off-topic for this AMMA, but considering the
> >low traffic that *is*, I'll bite. Checked the site, and while I am
> >not so intrigued with it yet, I haven't given it a fair read just
> >yet. Bookmarked it, tho, and since I'm on extended leave, so
> >I'll give a good goin'-over. Stick around a bit, maybe we can
> >get the group kick-started again. There's lotsa friendly folks
> >that hang out here, and I'd love to see things get active again.
> >Love,
> >Papa John
> >jmaye...@cfl.rr.com

> >"If it don't hurt a little bit, it ain't Rock & Roll!"
>
> Hey Papa John, good to hear from you. James Rau here. Don't know if
> you remember me or not--we exchanged a few e-mails.
>
> I'd like to see this group get a good kick start too.

Of *course* I remember ya, man! Good to hear from
you. I think we've both been over-lurking, waiting
for someone to post anything but these mindless
SPAM drivel.

Still got a lotta idle time, due to the fact I'm retiring
effective today (my 62nd b/day), and although
I'll be able to work part time to a certain amount,
it'll be 30 hours or less, and not till January. Somehow
I've got all the time in the world, but I still get next
to nothing done. Perhaps a bit harder push.....

James Rau

Nov 29, 2009, 4:45:00 PM11/29/09
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:30:52 -0800 (PST), papajohn
<jmay...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>> Hey Papa John, good to hear from you. James Rau here. Don't know if
>> you remember me or not--we exchanged a few e-mails.
>>
>> I'd like to see this group get a good kick start too.
>
>Of *course* I remember ya, man! Good to hear from
>you. I think we've both been over-lurking, waiting
>for someone to post anything but these mindless
>SPAM drivel.

Guilty as charged! :-) Just been lurking, hoping to see something,
*anything* relative to mythology.

So to the rest of the lurkers here: Start posting! Give me some ideas.
I *love* to do research!

>Still got a lotta idle time, due to the fact I'm retiring
>effective today (my 62nd b/day), and although
>I'll be able to work part time to a certain amount,
>it'll be 30 hours or less, and not till January. Somehow
>I've got all the time in the world, but I still get next
>to nothing done. Perhaps a bit harder push.....
>Love,
>Papa John
>jmay...@cfl.rr.com
>"If it don't hurt a little bit, it ain't Rock & Roll!"

I still have some 17-odd years to go before I retire (hopefully at age
65, rather than 75). Like you, I'll probably have to supplement my
income as a part-timer.

Happy (and belated) Birthday to you, Papa John. You rock!

James Rau

papajohn

Dec 1, 2009, 3:28:13 PM12/1/09

Checked out the site, a bit sparse (probably fairly new,)
and centered on their own services, (not problematic, think
I saw a links page) but I think it has the potential to become
a definite help to all. Room for reader contributions may be
there, but I didn't see it. No indication as to whether the site
is tolerant of other belief systems. Will look again as it grows,
but it at least has potential.