Raven and the First Men carving, by Bill Reid

David Dalton

Nov 5, 2020, 1:24:08 AM11/5/20
The waning of the moon from full moon to new (dark) moon
can be symbolically represented as the rolling aside of
the tombstone, ushering in a new age at new moon.

This coming new moon, which I hope will mark the onset of
sudden magickal physical evolution (including of adults),
can also be represented by the Raven depicted in Bill
Reid’s massive carving of The Raven and The First Men
(a raven atop a clamshell from which people are emerging)
in The Museum of Anthropology at UBC in Vancouver,
close to where I did my naked sun stare, thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision over 29 years ago.

I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
“invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”
on the newsgroup alt.magick, for those who might be
interested in tracking my progress. It is going much more
slowly than past (fake) attempts.

And a sample image of the large wooden carving is at
http://www.billreidfoundation.ca/banknote/raven.htm .

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is

David Dalton

Nov 11, 2020, 1:33:48 AM11/11/20
On Nov 5, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2553D20600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The waning of the moon from full moon to new (dark) moon
> can be symbolically represented as the rolling aside of
> the tombstone, ushering in a new age at new moon.
>
> This coming new moon, which I hope will mark the onset of
> sudden magickal physical evolution (including of adults),
> can also be represented by the Raven depicted in Bill
> Reid’s massive carving of The Raven and The First Men
> (a raven atop a clamshell from which people are emerging)
> in The Museum of Anthropology at UBC in Vancouver,
> close to where I did my naked sun stare, thorn hill climb,
> and blue rose vision over 29 years ago.
>
> I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
> “invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”
> on the newsgroup alt.magick, for those who might be
> interested in tracking my progress. It is going much more
> slowly than past (fake) attempts.
>
> And a sample image of the large wooden carving is at
> http://www.billreidfoundation.ca/banknote/raven.htm .

November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day: I, Will, Remember You.)

It is now slightly less than four days to the exact time of new (dark)
moon, and the phase is waning crescent, or crone moon,
or waning horn of bull, or maybe the waning half of the
clamshell in the Raven and The First Men story/carving.

The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 2:21 a.m. (0551 UTC).

The stem cell regression was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0605 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments began 2:37 a.m. (0607 UTC),
though it might be new moon before we notice effects.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as
long as they still can be reasonably called SARS-COV-2) for
those not yet infected will be in place in four days and, though
some will still die, the worfst cases of those infected who
survive will recover in ten days.

In the new 55 equal species in ghuman species group, puberty
will be at 16 for boys and girls, fertility will be from 35 to 65
for men and women, There will be ovulation on demand with
no menstruation unless a pregnancy attempt fails. There will
be a maximum of two children per woman, and they will
have to be spaced at least five years apart. Average
lifespan, given a healthy diet and lifestyle, for those in
optimally compatible relationships will be 150. For those
in partially compatible (less than optimally compatible,
and less likely to stick) relationships and celibates, it will be 140.
There will be no more non-platonic incompatible relationships
(e.g. a lesbian fooling a purestraight male or bim), which
resulted in shortened lifespans in homo sapiens.

The glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me
and assisted shaktipat recipients will be slightly visible in
two weeks and fully realized in eight weeks.