Get rid from hair loss problems, receive free offers from us.

Leena S

May 24, 2008, 4:24:52 AM5/24/08
When it comes to hair loss solutions, everyone's situation is
different and personal. While heredity is the primary cause of hair
loss in most cases, the severity of hair loss, its pattern, and the
impact on that person's life is truly unique. For many men and women,
the benefits of a permanent solution to hair loss, hair restoration,
is the right choice. For most of us who are experiencing premature
baldness, the cause is genetic. Contrary to common belief, hair loss
is not caused by a failure to take good care of your hair. Consumers
waste millions of dollars on shampoos and phony, non-FDA approved
treatments. (Only two medications, Rogaine and Propecia, have ever
been approved by the FDA to treat hair loss.) With over 33 years
experience, we are proud to offer all FDA approved solutions for the
medical treatment of hair loss, as well as a complete line of hair
care products, specially formulated to nourish and invigorate your
hair and scalp. We have launched Lasercomb, which is clinically proven
to regrow hair that is thicker, healthier and more vibrant. Also, hair
formula for fine and thin hair, a complete system to treat thin and
dry hair. Not only this, we have also many products to keep hair
healthy and glowing. So, friends if you are interested to know more
about these products,

Then please mail us on leena....@yahoo.com
(leena.smith85) with your full address:

Name:
Street Name:
Street Number:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Email Address:
Age:
Gender:
CD/VHS/DVD (choose any one of these):

We will send you CD/VHS/DVD to your address, absolutely free of cost
and also mention that whether you are willing to get free consultation
from our experts or not. And there is no hidden cost for all these.
So, contact us soon and get rid from any kind of hair loss problems or
baldness.

**(This offer is For USA Residents only)