HEAD LICE

c.

Jun 20, 2005, 2:05:07 PM6/20/05
NEEDS INFO ON HOW TO GET RID OF THESE LITTLE HEAD BUGS

lice...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2005, 11:30:20 PM6/20/05
Hi Christina,
I saw your note about headlice. I am a professional nitpicker and I
help families eliminate headlice thru chemicals free treatments. Please
answer my questions in order for me to help you:
1. # of people in the family
2. their respective age
3. their respective hair-type: length, color, thickness
4. # of people with head lice infestation
5. how long since it was first detected
6. approximatelly # of lice and nits found in the last 7 days on each
person with infestation
7. the state and town where you live
8. head lice treatments used so far
9. other hair care products used in the family- shampoo, conditioner
etc..
10. is this a big problem in your cummunity
11. the source of original infestation.
I help out families in IN/KY/OH with manual removal of headlice and
nits for a fee, but I provide free consultation to those who live in
other states.
Looking forward to your response.
Sam