Sarah McLachlan FTE 30th Anniversary tour

David Dalton

Dec 11, 2023, 10:28:28 PM12/11/23
Sarah McLachlan just announced a North American tour for
the 30th anniversary of her Fumbling Towards Ecstasy album.
During the shows she and her band will do the entire FTE
album plus some of her other greatest hits plus some new songs.

For details check out
https://www.sarahmclachlan.com/ .

The PreSale starts at 10 a.m. (local to the venue) December 12.

For PreSale access sign up to her community on the web page,
sign on (Members section), and then follow the events links.

Feist is opening all gigs except the Toronto one, which
Allison Russell will open.

There is a slight chance I could make theToronto gig, but
I won’t decide on that any time soon, so probably I wouldn’t
get a very good ticket, unless she puts me on the guest
list for my Pan-like abilities, or unless she needs a roadie. :-)

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)