Re: Roger Waters speaks out agin the Ukraine War...

1 view

Byker

Sep 21, 2022, 3:54:54 PM9/21/22
> https://original.antiwar.com/Roger_Waters/2022/09/17/kiev-must-lead-the-charge-for-peace/

What I will best remember Roger Waters for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itPHF7lLS24

I actually heard this on FM radio in 1971. Apparently the DJ hadn't screened
it beforehand and he busted out laughing at the sound of wind breaking. He
stopped the song and then started it over again.

Don't believe me? http://www.las-solanas.com/arsa/survey.php?sv=24930

Scroll down to "HOT KUMMERS"

Also, check out their LP lineup. That's what we listened to during my final
semester of high school. Note that Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" (#8) had been
on their charts for 33 weeks...