Lizband discography for C$26 (US$19.50)

1 view

David Dalton

Feb 12, 2020, 11:38:18 PM2/12/20
You can now download the entire Lizband discography
(four albums) from https://lizband.bandcamp.com/'
for C$26, which is US$19.50.

Lizband was an alternative rock band led by singer
songwriter Liz Solo (formerly Liz Pickard) who
I describe as "the voice of liquid night".

For an old wordy review by me of Lizband's first recording,
Six Songs, with brief notes on their second recording
I've Been Here Before and third recording Devotion,
see http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/lizband.html .

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long

Animn Elo

Aug 31, 2021, 9:50:50 AM8/31/21
Hey David Dalton, how are you ?

David Dalton

Aug 31, 2021, 10:05:21 PM8/31/21
On Aug 31, 2021, Animn Elo wrote
(in article<d5edb867-8dda-4100...@googlegroups.com>):

> Hey David Dalton, how are you ?

Fairly steady, but still plugging away often late at night
on my global new age onset magickal workings,
without believing for sure that they are working yet,
so I can’t be considered delusional if they are not.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)